turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi, I am sorry if this has been asked before.

I am having trouble starting the game. I downloaded the Honey Select 2 DX R15 Full Pack edition from the MEGA link.

This is my game folder path:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I started the game through InitSetting.exe, which shows me the window with the buttons where I can start HS2. I activated the console and there is a bunch of errors within the log (like a lot). The game window would appear and would show a white screen, followed by a black screen with the HS2 cursor (and it gets stuck). Here's some of the errors:

All the Sideloader Modpacks seemed to produce an error, so I used * in place of its names.

I felt that perhaps I needed to download the 192 GB Optional Sideloader Modpack, but its 192 GB and I don't have sufficient storage for that. And it's optional so I felt that it is not critical to running the game.

I am not sure why the error persists. I have tried going into the manager and disabling all mods, but the other two types of errors still exist. I tried vanilifying the game by removing all extras and the error still persists. I tried downloading from different links and tried running it in different external drives and even my local drive, and it still won't work.

For context, I am running the game using Parallels Windows 11 on my M1 MacBook Pro. I have successfully played this game about 2 years ago with the R7 repack version, and I can run it again now through my external drive just fine. I just wanted to start fresh on R15, so I decided to redownload the whole game instead of upgrading step by step (which now I am a bit scared to do since it may break the working version).

I am not sure if I need to download the Unity engine, but it seemed unlikely because the R7 version works just fine.

I am truly lost. Any help is appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
IMO STN is right with the game path.
I always recommend a short named main folder on top of a drive (for shortest file pathes) and possibly not C:/ (to avoid conflicts with the OP system).
In your case move your R15 folder (with the HS2.exe) directly to Y:/, and rename it to HS2-R15 --> new .exe location now Y:/HS2-R15.

The "update" lele63 recommended isn´t the reason for loading issues but should always be done if your new installation is running fine at least.

Reactions: lele63

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a selective download available? What if I don't want all the additional mods?
Why you don´t want the mods?
For character creation or to load nice cards you found and downloaded yourself you mostly need the mods.

The smallest version except the original japanese game (censored and without any translation) is the Steam base game (also censored). You can uncensor this including a small amount of mods with the SB3 Patch Normal Edition (~ 13GB).
Look here

The SB3 Full Edition is about the mod level of BR R11.

Single mods of the BetterRepack you can download from here

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Is there a selective download available? What if I don't want all the additional mods?
Download one of the earlier repacks ( ) as it is the most vanilla out of all the repacks:

Or download a more recent version and use the "[BR] Vanillify the game.bat" included in the repack.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Download one of the earlier repacks ( ) as it is the most vanilla out of all the repacks:

Or download a more recent version and use the "[BR] Vanillify the game.bat" included in the repack.
Not quite sure if this works because of the outdated main mod BepInEx and other essential mods and plugins.
With old BepInEx newer mods may not work.

RoyalRequiem

Jul 11, 2023
Why you don´t want the mods?
For character creation or to load nice cards you found and downloaded yourself you mostly need the mods.

The smallest version except the original japanese game (censored and without any translation) is the Steam base game (also censored). You can uncensor this including a small amount of mods with the SB3 Patch Normal Edition (~ 13GB).
Look here Mega

The SB3 Full Edition is about the mod level of BR R11.

Single mods of the BetterRepack you can download from here
I'll check it out. Thanks.

Dr4g0on3r

May 24, 2023
how can i start actions in vr ? the text said mousbutton....i have no mouse -.-
the thumbsticks are also not working in h mode

Edit: found a solution. The sticks are not working with Virtual Desktop. Iff you use Air Link it worked

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HoneySelect2DXBetterRepack-R15
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
After upgrading....I wanted to check out missing mods through KKManager. This is the first time seeing this. (HS2 R12 didn't have this show up)
# All missing plugins:
BetterPenetrationController (maybe)
com.bepis.xloader.universalautoresolver (maybe)
com.cake.bepinex.characollidercontroller (maybe)
com.fairbair.hs2_boobsettings (maybe)
mikke.BeaverAI (maybe)
mikke.powersliders (maybe)
mikke.pushUpAI (maybe)
mikke.ShoulderCorrector (maybe)
prolo.fashionline (maybe)
renderfx.hsrendering2 (maybe)
ReverseTrap (maybe)
TestCharaCustomFunctionController (maybe)

Any ideas?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
After upgrading....I wanted to check out missing mods through KKManager. This is the first time seeing this. (HS2 R12 didn't have this show up)
You always could´ve updated to last KK-Manager version, independent from BR.

Cuz I didn´t recognize this tool so far I don´t know in which version this was implemented.

Anyway thanks for the hint :D

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a good way to compare characters? I end up having multiple cards of the same character and I want to look at them side by side to decide which ones to keep. I try putting them in the same group and then swapping between them at the meetup location, but the camera position keeps changing which makes it hard to compare things like height

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
This game suddenly stopped working. It was a few days ago, now when I try to load a scene I get an endless white screen. I can still move the cursour and hear the background music. I didn't download anything so I'm not really sure why it's suddenly doing this now when it was fine earlier this week

Numtprop

Jan 10, 2024
Hi, please help me with this i tried toying around with pregnancy sliders and all but all I get is the preggo girl as bloated final modification during sex :( my question or request is why no cum inflation happens? what needs to slowly inflate girl's belly to a certain size due to continuous internal climax.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Is there a good way to compare characters? I end up having multiple cards of the same character and I want to look at them side by side to decide which ones to keep. I try putting them in the same group and then swapping between them at the meetup location, but the camera position keeps changing which makes it hard to compare things like height
Not so far I know - I always compare in Chara Maker

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes