turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Apologies for the stupid question, but do you use these 150 poses? Are they only for the studio or could they be used in the main game?
The positions I mentioned are naturally in the game (and animated).
And yes - I´m using them if they´re showing up. You should know that first you have to unlock several by achievement points and then the girls offer positions depending on their stats development and mood.

Reactions: lynch88

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I am assuming that's why I can no longer download cards from the network? Are there other options that are as user friendly (i.e. show the cards and you download what you like?)
Network was only available inside japan so far - maybe now completely finished?
But there are enough sites to find nice cards like or

lynch88

Mar 19, 2019
The positions I mentioned are naturally in the game (and animated).
And yes - I´m using them if they´re showing up. You should know that first you have to unlock several by achievement points and then the girls offer positions depending on their stats development and mood.
Thanks for the answer! I used to play the game before and it had less than that. So, I could use a save file to unlock everything. Are these positions added i the game as a mod?

joeydo7843

Apr 15, 2023
hi there im sorry if this sounds stupid but is there anyway to make charter maker run faster i mean it takes 1 min and 30 secs to load up and its laggy as hell and is there a program to detect what mods are missing for each card and download them easily like the frist honey select HSResolveMoreSlotID can i mess around with NVIDIA control panel idk any tips would be nice and oh yeah some times when i add a item to female she fly's off screen all i have is my mouse to edit things and thats tricky too she always goes off screen is there a button to position her back to normal heres my PC specs thanks
windows 10
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400, 2500 MHz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 16.0 GB
Total Physical Memory 15.7 GB
Available Physical Memory 10.5 GB
Total Virtual Memory 31.2 GB
Available Virtual Memory 23.5 GB
Page File Space 15.5 GB
Name NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050
Resolution 3840 x 2160 x 60 hertz

Sep 15, 2021
hi there im sorry if this sounds stupid but is there anyway to make charter maker run faster i mean it takes 1 min and 30 secs to load up and its laggy as hell and is there a program to detect what mods are missing for each card and download them easily like the frist honey select HSResolveMoreSlotID can i mess around with NVIDIA control panel idk any tips would be nice and oh yeah some times when i add a item to female she fly's off screen all i have is my mouse to edit things and thats tricky too she always goes off screen is there a button to position her back to normal heres my PC specs thanks
windows 10
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12400, 2500 MHz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)
Page File Space 15.5 GB
What's your storage device? This game is very I/O-heavy. If you're running the game from a magnetic HDD, try running it from an SSD instead.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
windows 10
Page File Space 15.5 GB
Except the SSD Vanderlei mentioned your hardware is on the good side.
Although sometimes people complain issues with RTX 3xxx - the only known solutions are here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-9875492 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13076948.

Another possible reason for loading issues maybe long file pathes and/or conflicts with operating system - so look if you have your game main folder short named on top of a drive outside C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R15.

Also the resolution you´re running this game may hve an effect, if you use your full amount - better windowed max. 1920x1080.

And there is no "reset button" for characters position in chara maker - you have to move with mouse holding scroll wheel or mousekeys

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I have a question regarding hate and broken, there is no way to track hate or broken, how do I know how I am doing in regards to these things? The mood or rel icon is always just that basic ._. thing whenever you get a new girl? It never goes down? As for stats, is rough the stat I am looking for or what?

joeydo7843

Apr 15, 2023
Except the SSD Vanderlei mentioned your hardware is on the good side.
Although sometimes people complain issues with RTX 3xxx - the only known solutions are here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-9875492 and here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-13076948.

Another possible reason for loading issues maybe long file pathes and/or conflicts with operating system - so look if you have your game main folder short named on top of a drive outside C:/, e.g. D:/HS2-R15.

Also the resolution you´re running this game may hve an effect, if you use your full amount - better windowed max. 1920x1080.

And there is no "reset button" for characters position in chara maker - you have to move with mouse holding scroll wheel or mousekeys
okay ill just try moving it then is there any way to get it to play 32bit instead of 64bit that worked for hs1 ill try it windowed then thanks for the advice all other games work fine on mid to max settings

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can anyone give me the uncensored file for this game?
BetterRepack is uncensored by default.
And I don´t think it´s done with some files: first there is the Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector with the uncensored body meshes (you can download the files from here ), but IMO you need a little more to get them work, like other mods and plugins.
So its by far better to switch to BetterRepack

If you have the Steam version you can uncensor it with the SB3 Patch from ScrewThisNoise (there is a light and a full version available), same link

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I have a question regarding hate and broken, there is no way to track hate or broken, how do I know how I am doing in regards to these things? The mood or rel icon is always just that basic ._. thing whenever you get a new girl? It never goes down? As for stats, is rough the stat I am looking for or what?
Depending also on the personality and traits of the character.
And look here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7935945

Reactions: asgardtipar2
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes