Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a question. Since to change some moods my character is required to cum inside without female to finish. But when I press the cum icon before female gauge fills , my character aways finish outside. I tried to change some autofinish option in better scenes plugin even disabled it but still the same. How I can force to cum inside without the need to wait female orgasm?

Scratch that... I had to use the scroll on the icon to change the where to finish....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
welp, i had BP5 as default female body, everything else was set to random.
Btw is puffy beaver ok body uncensor? (its my fav)
I dunno. I have seen many bugs and crashes related with uncensor: Flickering clothes in the vag section is caused by hipoly uncensor, Odd appearance in the Vag (sink vag) is also related to certain Uncensor mods. In my case I have had random crashes when updated my BR to 15. modifying the default uncensor to BP4 seems to have fixed the problem, not crashed since then.

DeusMortem17

Jun 11, 2021
Hello!! Does anyone know how to fix or adjust clothing dimensions? What happens is that there are many very good clothes, but they do not fit well to the body size, even if it is the base body, the clothes do not fit well.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
where can i get un-modded/vanilla?
Not sure about what exxactly you need, but try

or

STN provides Skull and Bones patches and also a micro pack with a minimum of mods (60 mb)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
where should I unpack this all in one game, can someone please help me
hi, I couldn't wait, I created a folder as shown in the picture above and unpacked the game into it, I hope I did it right
Just recognized your question - 1000 times asked and answered too, if you have made the little effort to search some pages back you would have found.

So for another lazy one look here my miniguide https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-7591731

If you had already installed on C:/ (so it looks for me) you only need to move your game to another location, cuz it´s only extracting and no really install under windows.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
where can i get un-modded/vanilla?
I can´t understand why you´re wanting this, especially cuz the base game alone is censored. And the big amount of mods from BetterRepack allows you on the one hand to create better character cards and on the other hand use amazing downloaded cards without missing mod issues.

Anyway as Herbmetaru mentioned the smallest variant (with default english translation) would be the Steam base game.
To get this uncensored you need the SB3 patch (choose here on the left side) - the normal Edition is only ~14GB to download, the Full Edition ~45GB is equivalent to BetterRepack R11.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hello!! Does anyone know how to fix or adjust clothing dimensions? What happens is that there are many very good clothes, but they do not fit well to the body size, even if it is the base body, the clothes do not fit well.
No ingame solution for that, you would have to do in a 3D software like Blender or similar (this is modders work).

Indeed many clothes can´t follow extreme body dimensions like Mega Boobs, you have to avoid slider rates beyond 200.
And there are some uncensor bodies (like High Poly) with heavy clipping on most clothes.

Reactions: DeusMortem17

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
No ingame solution for that, you would have to do in a 3D software like Blender or similar (this is modders work).

Indeed many clothes can´t follow extreme body dimensions like Mega Boobs, you have to avoid slider rates beyond 200.
And there are some uncensor bodies (like High Poly) with heavy clipping on most clothes.
It was indeed a dark day when Mega Boobs broke all my premade outfits.

• Wow
Reactions: Kaseijin

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
I can´t understand why you´re wanting this, especially cuz the base game alone is censored. And the big amount of mods from BetterRepack allows you on the one hand to create better character cards and on the other hand use amazing downloaded cards without missing mod issues.

Anyway as Herbmetaru mentioned the smallest variant (with default english translation) would be the Steam base game.
To get this uncensored you need the SB3 patch (choose here on the left side) - the normal Edition is only ~14GB to download, the Full Edition ~45GB is equivalent to BetterRepack R11.
thanks, it's just my computer can't unpack all of R15. i guess i can now call my pc a potato.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaseijin

DeusMortem17

Jun 11, 2021

I don't know if it has any of those mods, I just downloaded the updated version recently, what bad luck, it was just what I didn't want, having to transfer it to other software to edit it.

Do you know where I can see the name and where that specific clothing is saved to remove it from the game?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
thanks, it's just my computer can't unpack all of R15. i guess i can now call my pc a potato.
I can´t imagine how your PC shouldn´t be able to unpack the whole Repack o_O
Never heard that running 7-Zip is heavy on hardware - or do you have an ancient Commodore 64 :ROFLMAO:

Or is it the space of your drive? Well, for the Repack extracted + a lot of character cards you will collect you have to plan minimum 200 GB.
Anyway there are some members here running HS2 from extern drive without troubles, but recommended is a SSD.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I don't know if it has any of those mods, I just downloaded the updated version recently, what bad luck, it was just what I didn't want, having to transfer it to other software to edit it.

Do you know where I can see the name and where that specific clothing is saved to remove it from the game?
This isn´t the regluar proceeding, you only have to avoid extreme slider settings.

I wonder why you guess to have such issues with clothes clipping - this point was never complained within the nearly 3 years I´m on this thread.

Most clothing you can find in UserData/coordinate/female, but regularly they are named similar to cards, e.g. "HS2CoordeF_20200912224306270.png", no name you can find in the clothing screen.
Other clothings are mods (zipmod files) in Sideloader Modpacks.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes