Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I can´t imagine how your PC shouldn´t be able to unpack the whole Repack o_O
Never heard that running 7-Zip is heavy on hardware - or do you have an ancient Commodore 64 :ROFLMAO:

Or is it the space of your drive? Well, for the Repack extracted + a lot of character cards you will collect you have to plan minimum 200 GB.
Anyway there are some members here running HS2 from extern drive without troubles, but recommended is a SSD.
That's like the bare minimum. It's much bigger if they plan on using studio with the pack. I haven't really added anything to it and mine is sitting at just shy of 350 GB.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That's like the bare minimum. It's much bigger if they plan on using studio with the pack. I haven't really added anything to it and mine is sitting at just shy of 350 GB.
Indeed you´re right for serious users - but my minimum calculation is based on my game actually 218 GB, included the Bleeding Edge modpack (not really necessary for standard users), and without the Studio Modpack (also not necessary for standard users) :D

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Indeed you´re right for serious users - but my minimum calculation is based on my game actually 218 GB, included the Bleeding Edge modpack (not really necessary for standard users), and without the Studio Modpack (also not necessary for standard users) :D
What is necessary is debatable. Even the core repack is significantly bigger than the base game at around 30 GB. From what I've seen it's almost all just cosmetic as well so if you don't care about a wider range of customization then a uncensored base game with a hand full of mods will save you an easy 150 GB.

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
What is necessary is debatable. Even the core repack is significantly bigger than the base game at around 30 GB. From what I've seen it's almost all just cosmetic as well so if you don't care about a wider range of customization then a uncensored base game with a hand full of mods will save you an easy 150 GB.
good morning you two. it problem is space it can hold up to 917GB max but only has 138GB available. as for why i just wanted to play the game for what it was customization, sex and unlocking shit. i have no interest in the studio.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaseijin

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
good morning you two. it problem is space it can hold up to 917GB max but only has 138GB available. as for why i just wanted to play the game for what it was customization, sex and unlocking shit. i have no interest in the studio.
So I guessed correctly - it´s a drive space issue.

Anyway the 917GB is fantasy, I don´t know where you´ve seen this.
For the BetterRepack is my 200GB calculation minimum.

The Steam variant as I mentioned above is 15GB for the base game + ~20GB for the normal SB3 patch + ~30GB for your personal stuff (character cards and clothings).

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So I guessed correctly - it´s a drive space issue.

Anyway the 917GB is fantasy, I don´t know where you´ve seen this.
For the BetterRepack is my 200GB calculation minimum.

The Steam variant as I mentioned above is 15GB for the base game + ~20GB for the normal SB3 patch + ~30GB for your personal stuff (character cards and clothings).
I think they mean they have a 1 TB HDD.

Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
You're right. What we can call "essential" mods are upon each user. My gamefolder is 228 GB running in a 1 TB SSD. In the past I used to download all the files, included some unusal mods that, to be honest, Never ever have used. So this time I download the base game only and I have been downloading each mod Every card or scene file ask me to do so.
Remember a past discussion in this or another tread that I was complaining about how much "Leonardz items" was in. From a single Washer or bolt, to an entire Car. :p No offense, I have used Leonardz mods in the past, but sometimes I was Overwhelmed searching a single item for minutes.
Fortunately, The STN team has working hard to get the game runnig well and nice. They have included a customatizable list, adding "favorites" and "hide items" helping to mantain the list slim. Also has made the Repack to be download in separate files: One for the base game an other for the OPTION (not nessesary) for those who like to get more from studio neo.
However there is a bunch of outdated mods that doesnt work well in this news repack. I simply locate those mods included in the BR and disable it.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
What is your target size? My folder (without studio) is 56.6 GB. I use an ancient repack (R5) and am plenty happy with it and I only update minor mods like hairs and clothes from time to time. If you want to keep your folder size down then use an older repack.

• Wow
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Fortunately, The STN team has working hard to get the game runnig well and nice. They have included a customatizable list, adding "favorites" and "hide items" helping to mantain the list slim. Also has made the Repack to be download in separate files: One for the base game an other for the OPTION (not nessesary) for those who like to get more from studio neo.
However there is a bunch of outdated mods that doesnt work well in this news repack. I simply locate those mods included in the BR and disable it.
So how does this work? Often wanted, but never recognized.

It would be very nice if we could shrink the items lists in chara maker. It´s a horror to choose a certain face type and have to scroll over tons of presets for certain characters ("use the card" and simular) I never use.
Or searching for clothings - so many I never use............

Reactions: cptboofy

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What is your target size? My folder (without studio) is 56.6 GB. I use an ancient repack (R5) and am plenty happy with it and I only update minor mods like hairs and clothes from time to time. If you want to keep your folder size down then use an older repack.
I don't have a target size, don't really care about it. I just brought it up because the overall size and disk space was being discussed.

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Hey.
Maybe this is a weird and unsolvable problem, but it seems I have trouble with Studio Neo recently. I noticed a few days ago that the program itself boots up way faster than before. My computer is pretty old and decent at best, so it always took a while before the game started properly. I thought this was a pretty nice change, but it seems I paid a hefty price for that.
Now, whenever I do something in Studio Neo for a while (I primarily work on scenes and pictures for my upcoming game (so timeline and fk/ik), my pc just goes into sleep mode randomly. The power button is blinking, but even if I press it, the pc doesn't turn on again until I turn the power off and then on. Sometimes I can work for 15 minutes in Studio Neo, just yesterday I could work a whopping 30 minutes and nothing happened. I closed the program and started it again later, just for the problem to reappear after about 20 minutes.
The other weird thing is, that this problem only occurs with Studio Neo. Playing games with my friends while Google Chrome is open in the background and I talk to them over Discord? Everything is fine. Just having Studio Neo open and nothing else? Computer goes into sleep mode after some time.
I updated some things (not everything and I played on BR 11) after the problem and cleaned up the "cap" and "scenes" folder in hope this will fix it (it didn't). I also installed some mods on my own a few months ago, but they all worked before with no problems at all. This problem I have now only appeared way after I installed the other things. I also opened up my computer, cleaned it from dust and everything and put my BIOS into default settings, but nothing worked so far.
I thought that maybe the power supply doesn't work properly anymore, but then I don't understand why it's only happening with Studio Neo.
I'll run a test later with Koikatsu as well and ask around in the Discord. I know that my problem is probably pretty unique, but maybe someone can help me. A problem like that really drains your motivation.
Давно спрашивал, может вопрос всё ещё актуален так что отвечу. На слабых компьютерах может такое быть. Некоторые сцены, так же карты местности и даже вещи очень требовательны и когда загружаешь или делаешь скриншот то просто виснет и ничего не происходит. Так же это относиться к тени и качеству картинки. Количество людей на сцена на это тоже влияет. По ссылке будет описание как я решил это. Может будет полезно.

I asked this a long time ago, maybe the question is still relevant, so I’ll answer. This can happen on weak computers. Some scenes, also area maps and even things are very demanding and when you load or take a screenshot it just freezes and nothing happens. The same applies to shadows and picture quality. The number of people on stage also affects this. The link will describe how I solved this. It might be useful.

https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8696647

Nov 28, 2021
Additionally to Velcros reply these are the available options for the game (these are old screenshots, the scenes are renamed since R11):
View attachment 2386052 View attachment 2386053 View attachment 2386054

For female threesome:
1) you go to hall for a Meet Up and select 2 girls (Partner and Second)
2) make a Walkaround (now "Explore the Building) and find a location where 2 girls are waiting for you.
The Lesbian H-scenes are only accessible if you choose two girls in the hall (1).
Example for Lesbian
View attachment 2386078

For male threesome (man-girl-man) you need to have a 2nd player - only man or Futa character possible.

How to create this in StudioNEO you better ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-hs2-studio-neo-chara-maker-help-guides-thread.66252/ or here
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-honey-select-2-studio-neo-scene-sharing-thread.85125/
why on the meet up when i try selecting 2nd girl is grayed out sometimes?

also what are the "S" "M" kinks?
Screenshot 2024-04-04 030712.png

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi, how can I create a futanari player
First you have to activate Futanari on a girl in chara maker
Futanari-activate.jpg
Now you have additional options in Uncensor Body to choose Penis and Balls.

Then read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8231810

how can I play my created men characters as a payer
Your male character card has to be stored in UserData/chara/male.
Then go to Manage Characters/Select Player, hit the blue figure and choose one of your male cards
Player-Male.jpg

You can select a 2nd male player for H-Scene with male-female-male (Male Group = GangBang)

Threesome options look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10064749

berndk81

May 13, 2022
First you have to activate Futanari on a girl in chara maker
View attachment 3513772
Now you have additional options in Uncensor Body to choose Penis and Balls.

Then read here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-8231810

Your male character card has to be stored in UserData/chara/male.
Then go to Manage Characters/Select Player, hit the blue figure and choose one of your male cards
View attachment 3513796

You can select a 2nd male player for H-Scene with male-female-male (Male Group = GangBang)

Threesome options look here https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-10064749

How do you save the character you created?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes