turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
is there any way to add new mods using the inbuilt mod manager?
You´re talking about KK-Manager - this is mainly to provide you an overview about all your mods in your mod folder (all the Sideloader Modpacks and what´s in your mods/MyMods) to search after a certain mod sorted by the name, file name, GUID, author and show you the location in your game.
Also an overview of all your cards located in chara/female (male), not showing cards in subfolders you created by yourself.

The KK-Manager has an update function ONLY for official Sideloader Mods (the same if you start "update" in InitSetting screen).
These mods you also can find here .

Mods outside of the Sideloader Mods (included in the BetterRepack) you have to search for yourself and install according to the instruction (mostly after extraction copying into the correct game folders - .zipmod files recommended into mods/MyMods).

Feb 13, 2021
How do i find out what mods a card uses? because the cards i download are missing features? im assuming because i dont have the mods installed?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
How do i find out what mods a card uses? because the cards i download are missing features? im assuming because i dont have the mods installed?
If you load the card in the character maker it should give a list of what mods are missing for it in a little drop down. You would need to get the mods it lists. I don't know if that information is saved in a log somewhere or not though.

turbofox

Sep 3, 2020
Just an update, as far as I'm aware the breast expansion mod still works in the most recent version of HS2. Again, feel free to repost it or use the code somewhere else. If someone wants to make it a full mod feel free. Download link for DLL and source code is in the quoted post
I don't suppose anyone is willing to modify this to animate the merge from one character card to another? Specifically I have the same character in 7 different character cards of growth and am seeking a way to animate between stage 1 and stage 2 of growth.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kaseijin
Nov 28, 2021
game crashes way too much for me during character creation, especially when I load cards or switch face types. I crashed like 11 times a day.
Also what causes the buttons to softlock during h scenes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
game crashes way too much for me during character creation, especially when I load cards or switch face types. I crashed like 11 times a day.
Also what causes the buttons to softlock during h scenes
Hi!
Try this:
open chara editor, once hatano miwa shows up, hit F1 key, look up for "plugin mod setup config" window, in the search box type "Uncensor".
next, in "Female defult body, vag, etc" select other than "Random". I recomend using any "BP4 Uncensor". Avoid any "HiPoly" or "BP5" by now.
make a test and tell us what did you find.

Reactions: turbojoe

berndk81

May 13, 2022
hi,
I'm playing the game for the first time and I always end up with edit group help screen, the help screen doesn't go away

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi,
I'm playing the game for the first time and I always end up with edit group help screen, the help screen doesn't go away
So seems to me you stuck in Tutorial.
Delete your save.dat, start new and skip the tutorial.

Nov 28, 2021
Hi!
Try this:
open chara editor, once hatano miwa shows up, hit F1 key, look up for "plugin mod setup config" window, in the search box type "Uncensor".
next, in "Female defult body, vag, etc" select other than "Random". I recomend using any "BP4 Uncensor". Avoid any "HiPoly" or "BP5" by now.
sadly I'm using hipoly futa on chatacters maybe that's why

Nov 28, 2021
Hi!
Try this:
welp, i had BP5 as default female body, everything else was set to random.
Btw is puffy beaver ok body uncensor? (its my fav)

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes