Nov 28, 2021
game crashes way too much for me during character creation, especially when I load cards or switch face types. I crashed like 11 times a day.
Also what causes the buttons to softlock during h scenes

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
game crashes way too much for me during character creation, especially when I load cards or switch face types. I crashed like 11 times a day.
Also what causes the buttons to softlock during h scenes
Hi!
Try this:
open chara editor, once hatano miwa shows up, hit F1 key, look up for "plugin mod setup config" window, in the search box type "Uncensor".
next, in "Female defult body, vag, etc" select other than "Random". I recomend using any "BP4 Uncensor". Avoid any "HiPoly" or "BP5" by now.
make a test and tell us what did you find.

Reactions: turbojoe

berndk81

May 13, 2022
hi,
I'm playing the game for the first time and I always end up with edit group help screen, the help screen doesn't go away

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hi,
I'm playing the game for the first time and I always end up with edit group help screen, the help screen doesn't go away
So seems to me you stuck in Tutorial.
Delete your save.dat, start new and skip the tutorial.

Nov 28, 2021
Hi!
Try this:
open chara editor, once hatano miwa shows up, hit F1 key, look up for "plugin mod setup config" window, in the search box type "Uncensor".
next, in "Female defult body, vag, etc" select other than "Random". I recomend using any "BP4 Uncensor". Avoid any "HiPoly" or "BP5" by now.
sadly I'm using hipoly futa on chatacters maybe that's why

Nov 28, 2021
Hi!
Try this:
welp, i had BP5 as default female body, everything else was set to random.
Btw is puffy beaver ok body uncensor? (its my fav)

• Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

Perelik

May 12, 2019
I have a question. Since to change some moods my character is required to cum inside without female to finish. But when I press the cum icon before female gauge fills , my character aways finish outside. I tried to change some autofinish option in better scenes plugin even disabled it but still the same. How I can force to cum inside without the need to wait female orgasm?

Scratch that... I had to use the scroll on the icon to change the where to finish....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
welp, i had BP5 as default female body, everything else was set to random.
Btw is puffy beaver ok body uncensor? (its my fav)
I dunno. I have seen many bugs and crashes related with uncensor: Flickering clothes in the vag section is caused by hipoly uncensor, Odd appearance in the Vag (sink vag) is also related to certain Uncensor mods. In my case I have had random crashes when updated my BR to 15. modifying the default uncensor to BP4 seems to have fixed the problem, not crashed since then.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes