xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Hi can someone help me a bit? I downloaded it from the Better Repacks with torrent download, i already extracted the game and everything was fine but when i tried to have the tutorial for how everything works in the game it wouldn't let me use the arrows to move forward with the tutorial, i then erased my savedata to start from 0 on the game and it still stays the same, erased save data once again and didn't select tutorial, now when i try to roam and go meet the girls it just won't let me go anywhere, tried calling fur and it doesn't let me select any options at all either, am i doing something wrong?

KontraTodo

Jul 28, 2024
Could someone help me with the game? I downloaded it But when I want to run it the Initial Settings nothing happens then I try to run the game directly but it takes half a minute to load and you can hear the music in the background and everything but the game does not appear, only a small window appears that only gives me the option to close the game or minimize it and I clarify I had already run this game before on my laptop

dpa0998

Jun 24, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of, for example hairstyles, in the repack that say "USE THE CARD". What card are they talking about and where can I get it?

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
What is the min req for this game? I am using windows 7 ultimate and try download the better repack version. But the error message "failed to load mono". Is it the windows or other culprit? Thanks:)

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
What is the min req for this game? I am using windows 7 ultimate and try download the better repack version. But the error message "failed to load mono". Is it the windows or other culprit? Thanks:)
They are quite low really. Honestly too low even for vanilla because they use Unity and with all of the mods you will likely need a better GPU than what they list.

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
OS *: WINDOWS® 8.1 / 10 (64-bit required)
Processor: Intel Core i3 4000 serise or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 2GB) or better
Storage: 15 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c)

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i5 4000 serise or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 4GB) or better

Kashtan_xxx

Jul 18, 2023
Can someone help me with motion clipping in studio neo 2 PLEASE ! when the picture is static everything looks great, but when i play motion on MMDD the clothes goes bad, especially the tight one and underwear, bikini, pantyhose etc..

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Can someone help me with motion clipping in studio neo 2 PLEASE ! when the picture is static everything looks great, but when i play motion on MMDD the clothes goes bad, especially the tight one and underwear, bikini, pantyhose etc..
That will happen every time if the character is using a BP5 uncensor. The creator fucked them up with the addition of the belly bulge bone and then went dark. If you want them to have the same look just use the original sac version outside of animations. Some tight close will always do it though because the collision are pretty shit.

Edit: Outside of animations with penetration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kashtan_xxx

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
They are quite low really. Honestly too low even for vanilla because they use Unity and with all of the mods you will likely need a better GPU than what they list.

MINIMUM:
Processor: Intel Core i3 4000 serise or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 2GB) or better

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Intel Core i5 4000 serise or better
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 700 Series or AMD Radeon™ R-2000 Series (VRAM 4GB) or better

Thanks a lot:). It seems my problem is really the operating system :/.

Reactions: Skeltom

ValeriaEx

Oct 28, 2021
Hi, need help! Can anyone tell me, how do I lower her down to the base level? She's floating 7 cm off the ground. This is only in character creation.

1723017661951.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hi, need help! Can anyone tell me, how do I lower her down to the base level? She's floating 7 cm off the ground. This is only in character creation.

View attachment 3907063
It looks like her bones have been altered. You can reset them in the advanced bone mod menu. That or the overall scaling has been lowered, the legs or lower body scales should be "100%" for default.

Reactions: ValeriaEx
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes