wssdsk

Jul 15, 2023
Guys i need help.
i want to download the game, but dont know what is mandatory of the links,
there are a lot of download links and all of them have a very big size.
what do i do?
there is also a repack on fitgirl website? is it up to date? it compresses about 74gb to 14gb

Last edited:

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
There is no repacked version?
???
That IS the link to the repacked version... Read the URL very carefully.

And regarding large file sizes, the version that is downloaded from that link and which is discussed in this thread is the (heavily) modded version of the game, so the mods add a lot of space.

wssdsk

Jul 15, 2023
???
That IS the link to the repacked version... Read the URL very carefully.

And regarding large file sizes, the version that is downloaded from that link and which is discussed in this thread is the (heavily) modded version of the game, so the mods add a lot of space.
oh, thanks
and by repacked i meant something like the fitgirl honey select 2 repack, but that one is too outdated and doesnt include the dx dlc so i cant even update it from betterrepacks

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Suggest using the latest Better Repack version which is 15. Link is on page 1 of this thread. Highly recommend using the Torrent download rather than the split pack. It will take a long time to download and is a big file but it is worth it. Each time I download a new BR version I let it run overnight.
Also recommend storing the game somewhere away from C drive and renaming the directory to something short and recognisable e.g. D:/HS2 BR15/. I don't know the technical reasons why but this tends to avoid problems.
There is an optional mod pack you can download but I would suggest you stick to the main game first and come back for that if you want later. It is big.
The game itself is only part of the fun. I don't play it much anymore but used to spend more time in Character Maker and Studio NEO.
Best of luck
hey i want download the torrent but this keep happening how do i use a torrent file
Screenshot 2024-08-16 234942.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes