Spazz Maticus

Jan 10, 2020
I know the reason guys...

I open a ticket to understand this error and got a reply, and unfortunately the thread was deleted because of people breaking the rule 7
Well both the HS2 and Koikatsu card sharing threads were locked along with absolutely no standards being set of when a card "crosses the line" which the mods could've clarified. Now the thread is back but locked permanently (most likely) with the mods just washing their hands of the whole matter, the nuclear option here isn't the only option but its the easiest/lazy one to do. The timing of someone leaking GDC's mods and "someone" that isn't GDC or a hude supporter of them suddenly uploading something that got the thread nuked is very convenient, with the mods working in lock step to stop piracy for GDC... on a piracy forum... Whether this is true or not I don't know but it could be just trolls trolling that thread and mods are too tired to deal with it in either case was nice while it lasted, thanks to everyone that continued to contribute to keep that thread alive and special thanks to El Captain for the card uploads and technical know-how... Just wish I could've said thanks sooner.

Edit: If you haven't went back and got what you thought would be there forever, might be a good idea to be proactive and grab it while the thread is back up and archive all of it now.

Reactions: Andergraude

Andergraude

Apr 17, 2021
Well both the HS2 and Koikatsu card sharing threads were locked along with absolutely no standards being set of when a card "crosses the line" which the mods could've clarified. Now the thread is back but locked permanently (most likely) with the mods just washing their hands of the whole matter, the nuclear option here isn't the only option but its the easiest/lazy one to do. The timing of someone leaking GDC's mods and "someone" that isn't GDC or a hude supporter of them suddenly uploading something that got the thread nuked is very convenient, with the mods working in lock step to stop piracy for GDC... on a piracy forum... Whether this is true or not I don't know but it could be just trolls trolling that thread and mods are too tired to deal with it in either case was nice while it lasted, thanks to everyone that continued to contribute to keep that thread alive and special thanks to El Captain for the card uploads and technical know-how... Just wish I could've said thanks sooner.

Edit: If you haven't went back and got what you thought would be there forever, might be a good idea to be proactive and grab it while the thread is back up and archive all of it now.
I agree with everything you said.

After you mentioned the lockdowns on the HS2 and Koikatsu card sharing thread, I went to take a look at some threads related to this subject and something really isn't right. It's a completely extreme decision to remove/block everything.

Unfortunately, we're the ones who lose out, since this was the only site I know where the AI/HS community shared paid content so even a poor person like me could play the game with quality, and the amount of great content in these threads was too good to be lost like this.

If it ends the way it is, this community will be sorely missed.

qazeqaze

Jul 30, 2022
I'm at least glad the thread is visible again, even if presently locked. I've only ever posted cards I've worked on here, and there are some on the thread I don't have backups for after a hard drive died.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
I know the reason guys...

I open a ticket to understand this error and got a reply, and unfortunately the thread was deleted because of people breaking the rule 7
Seems the Scene Sharing & Card Request threads are locked as well. The Card Sharing one is now visible again.
Excuse my ignorance but the reply refers to the sharing of CP. What is CP?

I don't do much HS2 related anymore as I rarely use it now, but I used to be very active on these threads before and think it would be a real shame if everything was closed off.
If someone has posted something inappropriate then I would have thought that post could be deleted or maybe that person should be blocked but closing down the whole community seems excessive.

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
(for a fee it seems)
Thai i Know i will not It mußt for free I will not pay for this shit. Where can I download this char or a other model what approximately the same face has and free is.
What can i do. I need tools hwo i can make from a pictures or image to make my sebv hwo i make this.
Or where can i download this model for free.

Spazz Maticus

Jan 10, 2020
Our thread is back btw
We are SO back! But now that its been seen how the mods will perma-ban risky stuff that sets the precedent that if someone's paywalled crap gets leaked on a thread can't they just themselves upload that risky stuff on said thread and mods will do the nuclear option once again without question, without thinking and without mercy nuke our thread from high orbit using MAXIMUM EXTERMINATUS PROTOCOLS do to calls from the high emperor... Call me Pessimistic but I can't help but think we'll be back at this situation all over again.

Edit: Yes I'm thankful the moderation team made a decision I deem favorable to my interests and did what they deemed necessary to the survival of this forum... Bad faith actors can see now what they can do to hurt this forum which is my concern going forward but it was nice that the situation was investigated at least.

Last edited:

Mimoas

Oct 14, 2021
Let's say for now i wanna put my trust into moderation by judging what they explained there was creepy stuff shared among members from the others thread and that's the reason that's motivate them to go for the nuclear option but after the dust of the battle felt off they returned back our thread so for now i wanna be optimistic (for once in my life) but i completely understand you won't feel the way as me ;)

Scrublord

Jul 14, 2017
Wtf is wrong with these clothing pattern mods? The ones that are a single logo or the likes, such as the PUMA logo, are impossible to actually modify in any useful manner. They mostly don't even show up; you have to be very precise with the settings to have them appear, but only in some random spot or upside down. Basically useless, and there's a bunch of them like this.

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Wtf is wrong with these clothing pattern mods? The ones that are a single logo or the likes, such as the PUMA logo, are impossible to actually modify in any useful manner. They mostly don't even show up; you have to be very precise with the settings to have them appear, but only in some random spot or upside down. Basically useless, and there's a bunch of them like this.
You have to adjust the height, width, and rotation just right to get it to work right. I prefer to just use clothing overlays and the material editor for more precision.

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
No. We do not know what exactly was posted. It could have been an incredibly obscene scene or card with a child in it. Bepis, Kenzato, and illusioncards frequently have cards with obvious children and they have not been removed.
If you seen the Koikatsu sharing thread in offtopic (which they already removed, all 1500+ page posts is gone), mods currently really anal about rule #7.
Anything short and small breasted got removed.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
If you seen the Koikatsu sharing thread in offtopic (which they already removed, all 1500+ page posts is gone), mods currently really anal about rule #7.
Anything short and small breasted got removed.
They are just on a war path when it comes to KK, clearly singling it out. They removed the sharing thread altogether so I don't think it had anything to do with body proportions. It would be absurd if they tried to ban petite character in general.

wssdsk

Jul 15, 2023
guys i just want the base game ( with mods that enhance the experience ) without the studio, anyone got an idea?
the current size of the game is a bit too big for my drive

walkerhaaland

Dec 30, 2019
They are just on a war path when it comes to KK, clearly singling it out. They removed the sharing thread altogether so I don't think it had anything to do with body proportions. It would be absurd if they tried to ban petite character in general.
Its to promote IsekaiExpress and profiting off with it. Im 1000% sure of it. These guys is worse than paywallers.

Scrublord

Jul 14, 2017
You have to adjust the height, width, and rotation just right to get it to work right. I prefer to just use clothing overlays and the material editor for more precision.
Is it possible to access these files as png somehow, or do I have to find my own?

I have another question. There's a lot of characters with their own outfits, but they're tied to the character cards. Is there a way to save these outfits in bulk so that I can access them during H scenes, or do I have to do it one by one?

harry_cox

Aug 31, 2022
Is it possible to access these files as png somehow, or do I have to find my own?
For clothing overlays just export the texture from the clothing. If an overlay is not used then export the maintex in material editor.

I have another question. There's a lot of characters with their own outfits, but they're tied to the character cards. Is there a way to save these outfits in bulk so that I can access them during H scenes, or do I have to do it one by one?
Just save the outfit as a coordinate. You can load outfits in h scenes.

Reactions: Velcrofly
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes