DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
I'm trying to get the penis squish in Better Repack to chill the hell out. It's quite immersion breaking to see the dude's penis telescoping right outside the vagina. I've tried turning down the length squish in the settings but it won't respond, despite the slider being there. It seems I may need a plugin to activate the controls in studio, but I can't find a download. Anyone got a link to this plugin, or another way to fix this?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I'm trying to get the penis squish in Better Repack to chill the hell out. It's quite immersion breaking to see the dude's penis telescoping right outside the vagina. I've tried turning down the length squish in the settings but it won't respond, despite the slider being there. It seems I may need a plugin to activate the controls in studio, but I can't find a download. Anyone got a link to this plugin, or another way to fix this?
They should be activated already, since BP4. The collider size and "girth squish" are the settings that have the most effect on both genitals. You can't get rid of it entirely and I have the length squish all the way down. A dudes penis doesn't work like that at all. I can see it on a vagina but not so much with a guy. You can also look into using scripted dicks instead. A better looking penis and more overall control.

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
May I ask, is it worth downloading the 70 Parts Sideloader Modpacks? What do they contain and is there an easier way to download them?
Edit3: Answered

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
May I ask, is it worth downloading the 70 Parts Sideloader Modpacks? What do they contain and is there an easier way to download them?
You can use the torrent that is just one file, way easier. It's a collection of mods for studio neo. If you don't use that then it's useless for you.

Reactions: Loocy

Loocy

Jun 28, 2020
You can use the torrent that is just one file, way easier. It's a collection of mods for studio neo. If you don't use that then it's useless for you.
So its only Studio stuff or are there some files for the Game itself? Cuz in KK Manager I can pick and choose .x
Thanks

Turin123@

Dec 30, 2020
If you don't care about the studio or mods then the Steam version I guess. I'm not sure if it's uncensored or not though. You could always mod it your self later if you wanted to.
If so, how i can find uncen mod?? I think some character mod and coordinate mod can be added later

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
They should be activated already, since BP4. The collider size and "girth squish" are the settings that have the most effect on both genitals. You can't get rid of it entirely and I have the length squish all the way down. A dudes penis doesn't work like that at all. I can see it on a vagina but not so much with a guy. You can also look into using scripted dicks instead. A better looking penis and more overall control.
Thanks for the reply. I've got a more or less unmodified install of Better Repack that is very recent, and when I try to turn down the length squish, it just resets every time. Is there a different version of Better Penetration I can install that actually allows me to mess with these values, or is there some sort of switch I just need to flip somewhere?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes