Scrublord

Jul 14, 2017
For clothing overlays just export the texture from the clothing. If an overlay is not used then export the maintex in material editor.
No, I want the pattern that you can apply to clothing, not the texture.

Just save the outfit as a coordinate. You can load outfits in h scenes.
I know I can do that, but I'm looking for a way to do it in bulk, i.e. not have to load the character cards and save outfits one by one.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
No, I want the pattern that you can apply to clothing, not the texture.

I know I can do that, but I'm looking for a way to do it in bulk, i.e. not have to load the character cards and save outfits one by one.
The pattern gets added to the main texture when you use one. You can export it and edit it any way you like. There is also no bulk saving of outfits. It's one by one or nothing.

Velcrofly

Jan 25, 2021
By the by, does anyone know of any maps with a mirror room, or that at least have a lot of mirrors? It seems to be a bit uncommon to use them, I'm assuming for performance reasons.
There's definitely a dance studio map that includes a mirrored wall

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
The newest repack should be good to go but if something happened you can try and redownload the newest BP here.

I tried installing that, it doesn't seem to have changed anything. I can't change squish on any of the penises, and instructions for better targeting don't seem to work. The weird thing is when I'm using BP5 models for the vagina, penis, and balls, and while the vagina seems to gape realistically, the BP5 penis models don't squish and just clip right through the body.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Heyo. So this could totally be the wrong thread, so by all means feel free to direct me elsewhere. I'm dabbling with hs2 /neo to create some shortstack gobos, kobolds, and such to use as reference for art and various nonsense.

While I'm close to enjoying where they are at appearance wise, clothing really, really doesn't seem to enjoy the altered bones or lengths here in there.

In specific, I'm looking at the how clothes that drape downwards function with the extra junk in the trunk, and how there tends to be an odd extra flap or chunk of it suspended in the air before proceeding downwards. Is there a simple way to make clothing behave, or control how it drapes, or is it mostly trial and (a lot of) error? Or are there hidden bones or something to tweak to make them larger, but the base model stays the same?

A little clipping is fine, but it just looks silly.

Same deal with slightly larger breasts making most outfits look ridiculous and oversized, haha. But I imagine that's a different sort of problem.

Thanks for your time.

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
Is it normal for the IllusionLaunchers BettterRepack update torrent client to stall when trying to download updates? I can't download anything.
Edit: Figured out the issue. Needed to turn off P2P and be on my VPN LOL

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes