Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
There's many variants of this question.... Let's try and answer them all in one post and you can link it next time it's asked.
  1. Telescoping Penis - No fix. This is by design, so penetration is achieved in all the different poses and different character sizes. Wideslider will therefor worsen the issue.
  2. Rotating Penis - A mod related issue, patched by SpockBauru's R2 hotfix.
  3. Clipping Penis - No fix yet. "TMAA Cur Type3" uncensor selector is recommended.
  4. Resizing Penis in Creator - No bone modifiers for this unfortunately.
A Patron called Hooh is actually working on a remedy for this. Not promoting, just informing. Currently in it's infancy, the mod is only working with StudioNEO. But Hooh is planning for a full HS2 conversion.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for potato image.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
For me there's just two rules:
1. Can I help?
2. Should I?
My criteria is kiiiiiiiiiinda similar.

1: Can I help?
2: Is this thread bloated by an extra 75 pages because of this question?

If 1: Nice head goes on. Sunshine and lollipops.
If 2: I release the hounds. Screams. The sound of flesh coming apart like wads of wet tissue paper.

It's only because I care, honest. And lockdown already feels enough like Groundhog Day without every new page of the forum I basically live in looking identical every day of the week.

Who knows? They might even learn something.

Or just uninstall the game completely and leave, like that guy did earlier, because he didn't like the answer someone finally caved-in and gave him lol

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
A Patron called Hooh is actually working on a remedy for this. Not promoting, just informing. Currently in it's infancy, the mod is only working with StudioNEO. But Hooh is planning for a full HS2 conversion.

Sorry for potato image.
Man, hearing how much trouble Hooh was having porting his mods to HS2, and all the SHITS and FUCKS commented in his code, i can only pray you're right and he gets that working. This game is all about dicking, how can dicks be so effing broken? ...oh, yeah, I almost forgot, it's supposed to be played with censorship :cautious:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
For me there's just two rules:
1. Can I help?
2. Should I?

If 2 is negative, i just ignore the post.
"1. can I help?" yes, tell them that their question as been answered 1000 times already in a game that's been out for months with many updates.
"2.should I?" I dunno, should I bother in a world where people can't do basic reading...I guess I should't bother.

So I guess I'm not qualified to help. But I do wish people would use the basic features of the site, considering how many times the deja vu I feel every time I look in a game I follow. Honestly being stuck at home I had moments where I was sure I was still on the same day even after sleeping the night before.

Breedthelove

Dec 6, 2017
Man, hearing how much trouble Hooh was having porting his mods to HS2, and all the SHITS and FUCKS commented in his code, i can only pray you're right and he gets that working. This game is all about dicking, how can dicks be so effing broken? ...oh, yeah, I almost forgot, it's supposed to be played with censorship :cautious:
I know... if only I wasn't such a lazy fuck and knew how to code. Oy vey. Here's hoping!
fingers.jpg

Reactions: JhonLui

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
I'm more of an occasional bitch-slapper than a bully :ROFLMAO:

> Asking a question that's literally been answered two posts above you? - That's a paddlin'!

> Not thanking someone in the thread for taking the time to help you out? - Ooh, you gettin' an ass-whoopin' boi!

> Joining this thread 97 pages in and not even considering your simple issue might have already been answered or even trying the bloody Search function first? - I'm tearing you a new butthole. With a rusty spoon.

> Not even looking at the OP, or the FAQ this community literally took the time to put together to damn well help you?!? I'm taking your fuk'n ears as a trophy, swine!

But asking a genuine question about gameplay mechanics, Studio tips, creating cool stuff? I'm bloody lovely, me!

Bully! PAH!
You've been lovely most of the time, man. All the lack of forum etiquette in here is definitely infuriating. Reprimanding newbies is just not my cup of tea. I'd rather let them fester in their seats pushing F5 hoping for a reply that never comes. Until hopefully their eyes finally falling in despair drop upon the glorious search bar and they rescue themselves.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
You've been lovely most of the time, man. All the lack of forum etiquette in here is definitely infuriating. Reprimanding newbies is just not my cup of tea. I'd rather let them fester in their seats pushing F5 hoping for a reply that never comes. Until hopefully their eyes finally falling in despair drop upon the glorious search bar and they rescue themselves.
If only the world was so hopeful, but alas if nobody answer them they'll just wait couple of hours to ask it again...and again....and again. People will go to great length to avoid looking something up themselves.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
If only the world was so hopeful, but alas if nobody answer them they'll just wait couple of hours to ask it again...and again....and again. People will go to great length to avoid looking something up themselves.
Like I said earlier on, those people that get on the internet, go right past the search bar, delete google.com from their address bar and open Facebook. All just to ask a question they wilfully avoided almost the entire sum of human knowledge to even ask in the first place! WAT?!

GRR! My rage! It burns with the fury of a thousand suns!

lorenzof12014

Feb 4, 2019
TICS:

1- Rename the extracted folder: [ScrewThisNoise] HoneySelect 2 BetterRepack R2 for HoneySelect 2
2- Update the game, one option at a time, start with the smallests.

3- HoneySelect 2 >> [OPTIONAL] BRExtras >> 100% save.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lifemare

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Like I said earlier on, those people that get on the internet, go right past the search bar, delete google.com from their address bar and open Facebook. All just to ask a question they wilfully avoided almost the entire sum of human knowledge to even ask in the first place! WAT?!

GRR! My rage! It burns with the fury of a thousand suns!
Do you need a hug, man?

JK, i feel ya. You should take that rage and make a video-tut just for the absolute noobs.

Step 1. Do not delete google.com
Step 2. Ask a friend to install a torrent client for you and download the game.
Step 3. Make a tea for your friend. You should really appreciate having one.
Step 4-10. Watch him as he reads the FAQ and properly installs the game for you.
Step 11. Go on F95 once your friend leaves the house and your game stops running.
Step 12. Get schooled.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
PSA for those of you not following the Illusion Soft Discord!!! PLEASE, PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING ANY PROBLEMS!

The ScrewThisNoise R3 repack IS up, but seems to be having a few issues with install and mod conflicts:
look.png
As well as the above, other users are reporting a few other problems too, on completely fresh installs NOT via the updater. It might be worth waiting until STN confirms fixes/patches the repack, before downloading and/or installing.

People are already on it, hunting down any other issues to forward to STN, so if you've installed the R3 Repack already, you probably won't find answers to any issues you're having here, because they aren't fixed yet!

But if you'd like to help bug-hunt and are on the Discord, make sure to backup your userdata folder, as well as any additional mods/plugins you might have added, BEFORE installing R3 and post any NEW issues you find in the , so STN can pick them up.

Will post any updates here, because I'm nice, really ;) (when I'm not carving out new buttholes on people with rusty cutlery, that is)

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
So... can this be used for game renders just like the original Honey Select?
Yup! Even nicer renders, because shiny engine :)

The STN R2 repack has a screenshot manager for high quality renders already built-in. Settings for it can be managed from Plugin Settings > Screenshot Manager 15.1

Heads-up that the R3 repack is also now available, but is experiencing a couple of minor hiccups that will be being looked at tomorrow, so might be worth waiting until they're patched before downloading/installing that version.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes