GlacierC

Jul 31, 2017
Trying to find a mod I had before updating. Basically you could change everyone's personality/mentality/whatever when selecting them. Can't seem to find it no matter where I search. Anybody know what it is?
Here is the link to the website where the cards can be edited and saved.

Hope that is helpful.

comenavoz

Jun 11, 2020
I dont want to ask about when VR is cumming out, because i know i will be hit with the "how to use search" screenshot, but i think it would be nice, when VR is available change the title of the thread from:
Honey Select 2: Libido [R2] [Illusion]
to
Honey Select 2: Libido [R2] [Illusion][VR]

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I dont want to ask about when VR is cumming out, because i know i will be hit with the "how to use search" screenshot, but i think it would be nice, when VR is available change the title of the thread from:
to
most likely wont happen, since the title needs to follow a strict format. but the thread will get the "Virtual reality" tag

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Odd, never thought I'd see a comparison to AI Shoujo instead of HS1. More personalities and less lag are the main two.
Well, since HS2 is a sequel, it's safe to guess it's superior to 1st one and a replacement.

On the other hand, when compared to AI Shoujo that came out closer to it, it seems more like alternative.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
So... any linux users running HS2 (repack) successfully? I think the game itself runs fine for me on ubuntu 16.04, but I can't get InitSettings.exe to run. As such, I don't know how I would get it to use the English translations.

(I can actually deal with a bit of Japanese, but it occupies a lot of my brain resources which would be better spent... elsewhere)

Just speculating: if there were a slightly simpler non-GUI equivalent of InitSettings.exe, like maybe a .bat, that might be ideal?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there an update for this week?
Probably not, STN typically waits until there is enough updates between mods and the game itself and for all updated components to be tested thoroughly before he releases.

How do I change the character's penis size? It clips through the female model in certain positions.
From FAQ on the first page "No. There wasn't one in HS1 and there is none in HS2. Abusing the "WideSlider" mod options however will exacerbate it"
You don't, but you can change the Uncensor Selector setting for it so it uses one that is designed to telescope backwards to fix that exact issue. It's marked with something like TAMA or TMAA, something like that, if the modder used the same names for it when porting.

As I understand it, video recording programs have not yet been done for HoneySelect2?
Correct

Trying to find a mod I had before updating. Basically you could change everyone's personality/mentality/whatever when selecting them. Can't seem to find it no matter where I search. Anybody know what it is?
If it's the mod I'm thinking, which can do this to some extent, it's installed already.

Really happy with the improvements made compared to HS1. Never played AI Shoujo but can't fault them for borrowing assets.
They had to since the two are compatible as far as certain assets like characters.

to
most likely wont happen, since the title needs to follow a strict format. but the thread will get the "Virtual reality" tag
Changing the title would imply that the game itself is made for VR when it is actually the other way around, which the tag would not do. It would be a good idea to add the tag, but definitely agree with not changing the thread title.

Well, since HS2 is a sequel, it's safe to guess it's superior to 1st one and a replacement.

On the other hand, when compared to AI Shoujo that came out closer to it, it seems more like alternative.
I was just thinking that, because of all the issues with AI Shoujo, there would be no comparison because many would see the reports and skip it. It's not really an alternative since it doesn't have anywhere near the same gameplay, but it is definitely better. It is most definitely superior to both games it gets compared to, but it is still not as good as some of the others that came before.

what is the sideloader mod pack?
Mods for the studio, you don't need it unless you're going to use the studio, which is really just for making renders for other games.

My next character
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, that's a cutie you've made there, I think I may have a candidate for my first card from a separate download. I've only made one myself and only have the ones already in the repack otherwise. What's her personality like, just so I have an idea of what the easiest path will be to take with her?

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Oh, that's a cutie you've made there, I think I may have a candidate for my first card from a separate download. I've only made one myself and only have the ones already in the repack otherwise. What's her personality like, just so I have an idea of what the easiest path will be to take with her?
Thanks ! She's timid

Reactions: alex2011

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
need some help how to fix the dick it not soft it hard and fuck through body anytime View attachment 708716
This question has been answered on the page before this one, and repeatedly throughout the thread. Please refer to the FAQ in the OP or use the search function at the top of the page before posting.

This thread would be about 80 pages shorter if people simply scanned through it, before filling the thread up with pages of the same questions every day for the last month.

Last edited:

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
This question has been answered on the page before this one, and repeatedly throughout the thread. Please refer to the FAQ in the OP or use the search function at the top of the page before posting.

This thread would be about 80 pages shorter if people simply scanned through it, before filling the thread up with pages of the same questions every day for the last month.
What amaze me, is the fact that they took the time to upload a picture before looking up at the faq or on this thread if a solution was already there.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
What amaze me, is the fact that they took the time to upload a picture before looking up at the faq or on this thread if a solution was already there.
I have to assume these are the same people who open a new browser window, ignoring Google/YouTube/Wikipedia and log into Facebook just to ask a question they could have answered themselves with two keywords. Just so someone else can use Google or YouTube to find the answer for them.

Completely baffling. HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW HOW THE INTERNET WORKS?!?

It's especially annoying for people like me trying to be helpful to this community, having to trawl dozens of pages of duplicate questions and shitposts just to find the genuine queries and problems that need answering.

Last edited:
Reactions: GlacierC

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Bukkageisha, bukva633:

To everyone experiencing the black skin bug:
just released an hotfix for his and mods. Re-apply the skin on creator after updating.

For problems regarding UncensorSelector:
came out yesterday.

For those waiting for R3:
It's coming out this week, might be mere hours away. ScrewThisNoise could've released it 3 days ago, but he's been having a lot of issues integrating some mods and has been working hard to iron them all out for a nice clean R3 that hopefully won't bug out on anyone. Hold tight!

Last edited:

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Hey guys. As I understand it, the telescopic penis is different. How then to solve this problem?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sad to look at his situation :cry:
I don't have this game downloaded, but since they make the same game over and over again it's probably a checkbox under the "anim" and then "current state" buttons on the top left. You can also rescale it.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017

WideSlider right but i don't see it in mod folder

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
WideSlider right but i don't see it in mod folder
The issue isn't wideslider, or even an issue. I've answered this question more than once across the two HS2 threads, as have many others on this forum. Perhaps if you'd used the Search function like I suggested, you'd have the answer already - all by yourself! :FacePalm:

look.png

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes