27X

Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, I thought it was permanent, good to know it isn't so I don't have to start over.

That is hilarious
If you have all the achievements you can set the level any time with Call a Girl; after you select a girl her stats will be on the right in the dropdown menu, if you have the achievements you'll have arrows by the state meters.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
If you have all the achievements you can set the level any time with Call a Girl; after you select a girl her stats will be on the right in the dropdown menu, if you have the achievements you'll have arrows by the state meters.
I noticed on the broken and dependency meters, but I didn't see anything for the hidden ones. I'll check that out once I deal with the USB issues I'm having right now, thanks.

Tysonking999

May 13, 2018
Hey guys, I know this is probably asked before but when I start the game, the main menu theme starts to play but the screen stays white for some reason. I tried to do so many different stuff but it just happens to not work. Anyone having the same problem? I installed the game twice but no luck.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys, I know this is probably asked before but when I start the game, the main menu theme starts to play but the screen stays white for some reason. I tried to do so many different stuff but it just happens to not work. Anyone having the same problem? I installed the game twice but no luck.
instead of replying and saying "i know this is probably asked before" , click search box at the top and type WHITE SCREEN into it and search this thread. you can see results of "anyone having the same problem?" question.

Does someone have the VR.exe ? It says that its missing for me?! Does it have a reason for it to be missing?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
try to disable DHH or GraphicsMod
Great to see you here, SpockBauru! This thread could use your expertise. Welcome to F95. Hope you like it around here ;)
hello everyone, I have a BIG problem I have installed a lot of mods (I am starting) the game launches perfectly but in the character creation tools I can not save or back, but the game does not crash I can always change the options or just animation I can no longer save: / I don't know what to do anyone have an idea?

(sorry my english is bad so i use google translation)

thanks for all
Did disabling DHH help, mugi64? If it's not mod interference, check this post. And where are you from?

BloodX66

Apr 1, 2019
You haven't faintest idea of what you're talking about. The topology of AI/HS models is five times what PH was, diffuse and specular maps are twice as big normals are four times as big, and the lighting model is actual GI with HDR and the models have more bones and more flexes.
Playhome does look better but the lighting is better here

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Playhome does look better but the lighting is better here
mmm.... no.

"I like playhome's art style better" is not "the graphics are better" because the graphics objectively are not better, nor any nor all possible permutation thereof.

" I like animu style more than CG hybrid style" is also not any kind of objective.

By all means you do you, but when uttering an absolute, it helps to have facts.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
So.

For some reason people keep asking how to get Cheev Mants as if there's some esoteric mystery method or it takes forever, and the only way that's true is if you completely ignore the character creator, and even then this is the simplest progression an Illusion game has ever had.

R8 H8 M8:
Sadistic
Loathing
harsh
Hates Sex

2 meetings should do it, and you don't even have to sex them at all, just have a bad conversation or two and you're done.

Horton Hears a Hedonist:
Open hearted (this is a monster mistranslation by the way, the actual connotation in japanese translates to UltraFuckasaurus Rex Maximus, not "free spirit", this personality is not a hippy, she's an urotsukidoji endboss.
Perverted
Willing
Horny

Now you might think I've lied because this chick just ain't into you and it's going to take forever, but the first time you do some freaky sketchy shit with her and get away with it, that :| face will instantly turn into this face:

you've been warned.

Miss Slave:
Quiet (again another hella mistranslation, the term Docile is far more accurate)
Willing
Obedient
[ANY]

You too can watch your waifu insert Paris Hilton in one gulp in three easy steps.

The Magical Menstrual Misadventures of Captain Co-Dependency:

Timid
Glass Heart
Lovestruck
Lonely

This one is basically 50% dramabomb and 50% trainwreck as the waifu in question will do the following: Max out love DING -> Max out Desire DING just from conversations or simul orgasms-> Actively chase the player down repeatedly DING and "attack" -> Max out Dependency DING chasing the player literally through the halls -> react to any forward or sketchy action with NOTICE ME SENPAI DING -> Broken state DING from not being able to find the player whom is now hiding for their dear life and with 3rd degree friction burns in Fur's hat, which will speed up her event DING. Literal Achievement Pinata.

Most of the rest should occur with interacting with these builds.

memada

May 16, 2017
Trying to find a mod I had before updating. Basically you could change everyone's personality/mentality/whatever when selecting them. Can't seem to find it no matter where I search. Anybody know what it is?

MonocleGames

Jun 26, 2020
Really happy with the improvements made compared to HS1. Never played AI Shoujo but can't fault them for borrowing assets.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
As I understand it, video recording programs have not yet been done for HoneySelect2?
Now, i'll admit i'm kind of out of the loop on recent mods but i have not seen anything of the sort so far. That being said, i did saw a mod that disables the UI completely on ManlyMarco's patreon so you can disable the UI and use an external recording software as a workaround.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes