MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
By the way, I watched your video, really very high-quality content. Thank you) The question arose, how did you get such nice hair? I turned in the settings and asked people in this section, but no one really knows if this is possible at the moment.
Your hairs in the video
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My hairs in the game
My graphic settings
Thanks so much for watching it! I really appreciate the feedback! Putting a plan together for more so watch this space!

At the time of the video I was using the DHH graphics mod and had the Better Anti Aliasing settings ramped up pretty high, so had ALL of the graphics settings working extra hard :) That said, some hairstyles will still look wonky as fuck, either because of mod conflicts, or (especially with some modded hair) the quality of the mesh itself. Some you can't get to look anything but weird and a little plastic-looking.

Better AA is in your Plugin Settings and is pretty great on it's own and will get rid of most of the jagged lines. Slap another graphics mod on top and it should improve the overall quality for you :)

Isel Alone Death

Jul 27, 2018
hello sorry for my bad english, but i need help when start the game all run perfect but when start chara maker or start a new game, has stoped working, Did someone get this problem to?

Tolkens

Jun 25, 2020
Hi, New to this game and also this forum, So Really need some help about loading the characters... I downloaded some shared cards and put them into the folder where existing cards are, but None of them shows up in the game, What could be the problem?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hi, New to this game and also this forum, So Really need some help about loading the characters... I downloaded some shared cards and put them into the folder where existing cards are, but None of them shows up in the game, What could be the problem?
You downloaded a picture of the picture, most likely. Must be in png format and in the correct format for the game itself.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Thanks so much for watching it! I really appreciate the feedback! Putting a plan together for more so watch this space!

At the time of the video I was using the DHH graphics mod and had the Better Anti Aliasing settings ramped up pretty high, so had ALL of the graphics settings working extra hard :) That said, some hairstyles will still look wonky as fuck, either because of mod conflicts, or (especially with some modded hair) the quality of the mesh itself. Some you can't get to look anything but weird and a little plastic-looking.

Better AA is in your Plugin Settings and is pretty great on it's own and will get rid of most of the jagged lines. Slap another graphics mod on top and it should improve the overall quality for you :)
Actually any transparency will look like ass with ANY aa, this is a factual thing that has nothing to do with Honey Select, deferred rendering can only use TAA which only blurs the fuck out of anything it's used on, which is why in a deferred rendering title you crank up the resolution and polycount and leave blurry smudging alone, because all it does is cause eye strain.

but my card/set up ins't strong enough, i have to run AA cause i can't do 4K/8K
Then you're going to have issue with blur and fucked alpha channels, period. One or the other and not even DLSS 3.0 will fix it.

Tolkens

Jun 25, 2020
You downloaded a picture of the picture, most likely. Must be in png format and in the correct format for the game itself.
That's exactly what's happening. Still trying to figure out why I couldn't get THE picture... Thanks!

koechto789

May 13, 2020
Hi, I have some questions about the game. 1)Is there any way to add extra maps to main game (not studio)? 2)I don't fully understand what exactly in the character's behavior is affected by options in section "mindset" (especially "trait" and "mentality").
Снимок экрана (107).jpg Снимок экрана (108).jpg Снимок экрана (109).jpg

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hei duude,
Didn't try the studio yet, but I think what you experience has to do with the telescopic dick (by illusion) [not a mod].
try to search for that, maybe you'll find a solution or a work-around
cheers
That's an intended feature. Line a girl up with the male and the corresponding animation and it's meant to a) give the impression the game has functioning penetration and b) not have the guy's dick jab it's way through her abdomen
Install the modpack. To do so, extract the rar it comes in with 7zip or WinRAR, then copy the folders inside the one with the same name as the rar into the mods folder of the game.

No, that's just how it avoids clipping through the girl's body, by which I mean completely impaling her so that it comes out her back.
thanks,
I think i know what you mean already :D
I was testing the preview and didnt adjust the models to have a better position,
so the penis is hovering in mid-air instead of connecting the models

:ROFLMAO:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hi, I have some questions about the game. 1)Is there any way to add extra maps to main game (not studio)? 2)I don't fully understand what exactly in the character's behavior is affected by options in section "mindset" (especially "trait" and "mentality").
View attachment 706217 View attachment 706216 View attachment 706215
There's an FAQ in the OP with a table that explains how each trait affects personality and behaviour in exhaustive detail.

There are four locations (two toilets (Western and Japanese) and two bathrooms (Bath and Shower)) that are only accessible under certain conditions. Either the girls want to H there (this will be under Desire when selecting a girl for a scene, but is basically random), or you can force H-scenes in those locations with potions you unlock after getting some achievements (one makes them sweaty, so they wash, another makes them need the toilet).

But you can't add new maps to the base game, no.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
You can download and install individual maps, I think, but if you're using the repack then it's probably easier just to install from the launcher.

The modding scene tends to use .zipmod files as the way to import maps, so if you find those floating around you could put them into HS2 > Mods, but that's sort of getting outside the area of my expertise. The repack will do this automatically for you and also maintain the integrity of game data - never tried doing it myself, so results may vary.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you said main game and not studio - yeah, AFAIK you cannot add maps to the main game, or at least I've never seen a mod for any other Illusion game that does that.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Thanks for pointing this out! In Studio Neo, the crotch region on some models looked really bad: View attachment 705940
But after using the bone mod and changing the cf_J_Kokan parameter, I was able to change the look:
View attachment 705941
So Thanks.
Glad it was useful! I actually never thought of doing that before, but it's a good idea. From playing around w/ bonemod it seems like the secret to using it well is to use very, very minor adjustments on the order of magnitude of .001 unit of a value. I think I'll just wait for the advanced IK/FK to be ported over, but it's cool to know that it's a tool that exists for making scenes.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Personality is the overall parameters of the girl's/guy's personality, some have caveats, most don't. Most are direct repastes from the past four games, and the same parameters that applied then apply now, such as Hardworking will not break with sadism or abuse, instead it will just increase hate faster, or Quiet having a tendency to very VERY quickly wear leather and exclaim JEESUS CHRISS! out loud when alarmed, but most are just effectively what type of voice lines will be used, with almost zero effect on H or encounter type; for example sadist will take pain as easily as they give it out with stat increases to slave love and hedonism with zero effect, wherein past games a sadist would never gain love or slave even with simultaneous orgasm unless they were in charge. Basically now just a voice type and little else with some exceptions.

Pretty sure after digging through dialog that most of these are unfinished and again only past copy pastes will have the same parameters allowing for stat gain >IF< those conditions still apply.

Most of the sub-conditions from HS aren't present anymore so don't expect the same results, breaking and dependency can be generated solely through H, and if you don't remember to unlock or accidentally permalock these states and then move to another girl or group, they stay permanently until you reset the character back, whether feature or bug who knows.

Mindset: Simply the new name for Stats/Stat modifiers.

Traits:
None: Duh
Lazy: Lowered base gain, gains less through Woman led, gains additional hate/break through overorgasm
Tough: Lowered gain from attacks and force and hate, far more likely to fight back and escape hate or forced, when in Love more likely to treat rough sex with a neutral disposition as long as orgasm is mutual. However, unlike HS1, girls can no longer tell you to fuck off and refuse to see you, they just run away.
Patient: Lowered negative stat gain from being orgasm teased, lower overall gain from angry sex.
Brave: Much tougher to Break or Depend unless love is maxed, higher negative gain from forced/hate H unless sadistic.
Restrained: generally lowered gain unless love positions. Basically marathon character.
Sensitive: Higher love/hedon/hate/ gain, higher negative stat gain with forced/hate; when paired with with glass heart will basically hit broken or dependent just by existing. Higher desire/hate gain from talking and helping/attacking.
Clean: Any outside fluid events will cause negative stat gain
Frail: Any violent sex will cause negative growth, even with other negative stats, overorgasm will increase break and negative stats, didn't bother checking but in past games broken state took forever to undo. <!> events are pretty much an every day occurrence.
Weak Bladder: Duh
Glass Heart: Will gain negative state if left alone for more than one encounter after you have seen them, will break if left alone after love growth starts, will gain maximum possible break or dependent from pretty much anything including booting up the game.
Perverted: Positive stat gain from attacks and otherwise negative H.
Willing: no negative checks against things that normally produce it, more likely to accept Attacks/Sleeping as positive.

Mentality:
Affectionate: More likely to seek the player out, higher desire gain from talking and helping. Unique dialog.
Awkward: Slower stat gain from talking, more likely to refuse your creepy shit. Unique Dialog. Tends to hit accidental <!> often in the hall.
Loathing: Much higher negative gains from pretty much anything. Again unlike hs1, girl will still see you unless it's a group thing. Shared dialog with Harsh.
Obedient: Will hit Slave much more quickly than normal, will not refuse grouping or tentacle shit, more likely to be receptive to attacks. Shares dialog with submissive.
Pleased: usually hits maximum possible gain from positive events, slower negativity gains.
Submissive: Likes the rough stuff, stat gains thereof. Shares dialog with Obedient.
Curious: Will usually achieve maximum gain the first time an H is used; less negative gain from being a jerk stuff.
Lovestruck: Duh. Will hit Love and Max Desire and then Dependent super quickly, pretty much instantly when used with glass heart.
Reluctant: Lowered stat gains, lowered desire gains.
Willing: Basically pleased + submissive but with slower positive gains.
Harsh: Loathing + awkward but with slower negative gains.

Traits:
Sadist: faster and higher xp/ecstasy gain from forced and hate, unlike HS1 or AI receiving or producing is irrelevant.
Sensitive Breasts: faster ecstasy gain from breast H
Sensitive Pussy: faster ecstasy gain from vaginal/clitoral H
Clean freak: auto hate gain from external fluids.
Lonely: More likely to attack or seek the player or autoH during talking or even chase the player down if they leave, the higher love/slave/hedon is, the more likely this is to occur. Also far more likely to break with glass heart.
Horny: No idea why you're playing this game if you don't know what this is, also more likely to enter ecstasy and stay in it.
Masochist: Faster ecstasy during forced, also faster ecstasy gain in the act after S+M events. More likely to treat attacks as positive. Harder to break from overorgasm or forced. All the <!> in the ropes and tentacles and the bathroom and ceiling are entirely on purpose.
Sensitive Ass: faster ecstasy gains from anal sex.
Weakness to kisses: faster ecstasy from the other lips.
Hates H: Duh.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
1. No, not without modding it in.

2. Those only really affect how much each bar rises per H scene. For example, a girl with Sexex Hater, Glass Heart, and Timid will more easily fill her broken bar.

You can download and install individual maps, I think, but if you're using the repack then it's probably easier just to install from the launcher.

The modding scene tends to use .zipmod files as the way to import maps, so if you find those floating around you could put them into HS2 > Mods, but that's sort of getting outside the area of my expertise. The repack will do this automatically for you and also maintain the integrity of game data - never tried doing it myself, so results may vary.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you said main game and not studio - yeah, AFAIK you cannot add maps to the main game, or at least I've never seen a mod for any other Illusion game that does that.
Maps can only be added for studio unless you mod it in, that is correct.

Personality is the overall parameters of the girl's/guy's personality, some have caveats, most don't. Most are direct repastes from the past four games, and the same parameters that applied then apply now, such as Hardworking will not break with sadism or abuse, instead it will just increase hate faster, but most are just effectively what type of voice lines will be used, with almost zero effect on H or encounter type; for example sadist will take pain as easily as they give it out with stat increases to slave love and hedonism with zero effect, wherein past games a sadist would never gain love or slave even with simultaneous orgasm unless they were in charge. Basically now just a voice type and little else with a few exceptions.

Pretty sure after digging through dialog that most of these are unfinished and again only past copy pastes will have the same parameters allowing for stat gain >IF< those conditions still apply.

Most of the sub-conditions from HS aren't present anymore so don't expect the same results, breaking and dependency can be generated solely through H, and if you don't remember to unlock or accidentally permalock these states and then move to another girl or group, they stay permanently until you reset the character back, whether feature or bug who knows.

Mindset: Simply the new name for Stats/Stat modifiers.

Traits:
Lazy: Lowered base gain, gains less through Woman led, gains additional hate/break through overorgasm
Tough: Lowered gain from attacks and force and hate, far more likely to fight back and escape hate or forced, when in Love more likely to treat rough sex with a neutral disposition as long as orgasm is mutual. However, unlike HS1, girls can no longer tell you to fuck off and refuse to see you.
Patient: Lowered negative stat gain from being orgasm teased, lower overall gain from angry sex.
Brave: Much tougher to Break or Depend unless love is maxed, higher negative gain from forced/hate H unless sadistic.
Restrained: generally lowered gain unless love positions. Basically marathon character.
Sensitive: Higher love/hedon/hate/ gain, higher negative stat gain with forced/hate; when paired with with glass heart will basically hit broken or dependent just by existing. Higher desire/hate gain from talking and helping/attacking.
Clean: Any outside fluid events will cause negative stat gain
Frail: Any violent sex will cause negative growth, even with other negative stats, overorgasm will increase break and negative stats, didn't bother checking but in past games broken state took forever to undo.
Weak Bladder: Duh
Glass Heart: Will gain negative state if left alone for more than one encounter after you have seen them, will break if left alone after love growth starts, will gain maximum possible break or dependent from pretty much anything including booting up the game.
Perverted: Positive stat gain from attacks and otherwise negative H.
Willing: no negative checks against things that normally produce it, more likely to accept Attacks/Sleeping as positive.

Mentality:
Affectionate: More likely to seek the player out, higher desire gain from talking and helping. Unique dialog.
Awkward: Slower stat gain from talking, more likely to refuse your creepy shit. Unique Dialog. Tends to hit <!> often in the hall.
Loathing: Much higher negative gains from pretty much anything. Again unlike hs1, girl will still see you unless it's a group thing. Shared dialog with Harsh.
Obedient: Will hit Slave much more quickly than normal, will not refuse grouping or tentacle shit, more likely to be receptive to attacks. Shares dialog with submissive.
Pleased: usually hits maximum possible gain from positive events, slower negativity gains.
Submissive: Likes the rough stuff, stat gains thereof. Shares dialog with Obedient.
Curious: Will usually achieve maximum gain the first time an H is used; less negative gain from being a jerk stuff.
Lovestruck: Duh. Will hit Love and Max Desire and then Dependent super quickly, pretty much instantly when used with glass heart.
Reluctant: Lowered stat gains, lowered desire gains.
Willing: Basically pleased + submissive.
Harsh: Loathing + awkward.

Traits:
Sadist: faster and higher xp/ecstasy gain from forced and hate, unlike HS1 or AI receiving or producing is irrelevant.
Sensitive Breasts: faster ecstasy gain from breast H
Sensitive Pussy: faster ecstasy gain from vaginal/clitoral H
Clean freak: auto hate gain from external fluids.
Lonely: More likely to attack or seek the player or autoH during talking or even chase the player down if they leave, the higher love/slave/hedon is, the more likely this is to occur. Also far more likely to break with glass heart.
Horny: No idea why you're playing this game if you don't know what this is, also more likely to enter ecstasy and stay in it.
Masochist: Faster ecstasy during forced, also faster ecstasy gain in the act after S+M events. More likely to treat attacks as positive. Harder to break from overorgasm or forced.
Sensitive Ass: faster ecstasy gains from anal sex.
Weakness to kisses: faster ecstasy from the other lips.
Hates H: Duh.
I had no idea broken could be undone outside a reset, I simply reset when I broke my girl so I could test other states. Nice job on the list, by the way, that will be very helpful.

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
Ok, so I just realized rn, we are talking about the same thing. I've been using extract here in a folder and I get the problem while I do it. God, how none of us realized that, lol

lifemare yes, but actually what I do is the same thing. I just choose ''Extract as a file'' or something like that. Which basically creates a new file and extract everything inside uncompressed. So you guys just choose a place to extract as a new file whilst I directly extract to the same place. (Yeah, I just said the same thing here, xd)
Hi, I believe im having the same problem extracting the game as you did. It doesn't matter how I choose to extract it, I still get 81 errors. Can you explain to me what you did please?

27X

Oct 30, 2019
1. No, not without modding it in.

2. Those only really affect how much each bar rises per H scene. For example, a girl with Sexex Hater, Glass Heart, and Timid will more easily fill her broken bar.

Maps can only be added for studio unless you mod it in, that is correct.

I had no idea broken could be undone outside a reset, I simply reset when I broke my girl so I could test other states. Nice job on the list, by the way, that will be very helpful.
Break is undone with Love positions, Dependency is undone with Hate positions.

Reactions: alex2011

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, I believe im having the same problem extracting the game as you did. It doesn't matter how I choose to extract it, I still get 81 errors. Can you explain to me what you did please?
I used 7zip as lifemare said. File is compressed with 7zip so it is normal to have some issues with winrar. Try to use 7zip to extract, if you can't manage, we can try to find more specific solutions.

Reactions: J3ST3R20530
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes