MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Stupid question, but how to make the character look at the camera? I’ve been sitting for 30-40 minutes and can’t find this option
In-game:
Not a stupid question, but it's pretty odd that in forty minutes you somehow managed not to press F2, which brings up a fullscreen diagram of the key binds. If I'm in the same situation I immediately start going through the whole keyboard one key at a time - HACKERMAN

Press 1 for her eyes to follow

Press 2 for her head to follow

In Studio:
Go to Kinematics > Gaze for her eye position

Kinematics > Neck for her head/neck position

Last edited:

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Stupid question, but how to make the character look at the camera? I’ve been sitting for 30-40 minutes and can’t find this option
In studio or the main game?

Studio: it's under Kinematics > Gaze
Main Game: it's an option under the menu, located specifically at the circled location (the very bottom of the scroll list)

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I'm playing with that right now and I can't see anything that affects the facial features to create expressions, just a bunch of sliders that warp the model's axes ridiculously. Unless I'm mistaken?
You can use small adjustments on the various facial features to replicate movement of facial features, but it's a pain in the ass almost to the point of not being worth it.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
You can use small adjustments on the various facial features to replicate movement of facial features, but it's a pain in the ass almost to the point of not being worth it.
Yeah, I found some sliders that affected the eyelids, but the entire interface is nightmare to use and the naming convention and order of the affected parts parts makes next to no sense.

I'll wait for AIPE. Bonemod is giving me a brain bubble trying to decipher it :ROFLMAO:

Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
I'm playing with that right now and I can't see anything that affects the facial features to create expressions, just a bunch of sliders that warp the model's axes ridiculously. Unless I'm mistaken?

There'll be a mod along shortly (I'm sure!) called AIPE that will give us the features we're looking for. - full control of mouth, teeth, tongue, eyelids etc. to create actual expressions, not the usual horror show possible with the default toggles.

It was bundled into Studio with the last AIS repack, so I'm sure it won't be long until it's ported for HS2
I can't wait. That bonemod is melting my brain. I suppose I could work ahead and come back to finish them while I wait for that, but I just can't, with those dead eyes and inhuman expressions. I must FIX NOW! lol

I've seen your tutorials on lighting and I'm excited to dive into that, but I just have to fix those faces first. They look like, idk, frickin Body Snatchers?

Oh well, still better than trying to learn the byzantine nightmare that is HS1.

• Haha
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Hi hi, is it me or any wrong mod added?
In studio, when i animate the male(s),
the penis and body does not synchronized in movement,
a.k.a. when the body move forward, the penis move backward, and vice versa.
Is it some delay in animation?

JhonLui

Jan 13, 2020
Hei duude,
Didn't try the studio yet, but I think what you experience has to do with the telescopic dick (by illusion) [not a mod].
try to search for that, maybe you'll find a solution or a work-around
cheers

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
That's an intended feature. Line a girl up with the male and the corresponding animation and it's meant to a) give the impression the game has functioning penetration and b) not have the guy's dick jab it's way through her abdomen

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
Can anyone help? Ive downloaded via GOFILE and torrent, both downloads have a load of corrupt files when I extract them. Ive used WinRAR and 7zip and get the same thing. Any help would be apricated.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Can anyone help? Ive downloaded via GOFILE and torrent, both downloads have a load of corrupt files when I extract them. Ive used WinRAR and 7zip and get the same thing. Any help would be apricated.
Did you try looking a few pages back before asking your question?

This problem has been discussed at length yesterday and the day before that. And the day before that...and the day before that...

• Haha
Reactions: Misguided/Entity

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
Did you try looking a few pages back before asking your question?

This problem has been discussed at length yesterday and the day before that. And the day before that...and the day before that...
Really, I've just gone back a dozen pages and cant see any mention of extraction errors. I admit, im new to this but if it has been discussed as you say, what was the answer?o_O

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
It's pretty well hidden, and honestly pretty finnicky to get right, but you can edit values for all face bones. It's just a pain in the ass to figure out what does what and get the values correct. I'm excited for the advanced IK/FK mod to get ported.
Thanks for pointing this out! In Studio Neo, the crotch region on some models looked really bad: HS2_2020-06-25-11-52-44-634.png
But after using the bone mod and changing the cf_J_Kokan parameter, I was able to change the look:
HS2_2020-06-25-11-52-35-651.png
So Thanks.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thanks for answer. I have, what need to do to make it works?
Install the modpack. To do so, extract the rar it comes in with 7zip or WinRAR, then copy the folders inside the one with the same name as the rar into the mods folder of the game.

No, that's just how it avoids clipping through the girl's body, by which I mean completely impaling her so that it comes out her back.

Sep 1, 2018
2020-06-25 21_24_45-Greenshot.png
So.. I'm new to Honey Select, but I was of the impression that I could change a lot of body type stuff. Like I can do when applying mods to Fallout. But here I can't even find out how to make the tits bigger or smaller, or remove hair from the pussy. Can anyone please help me with this very important and existential problem?
I've installed the whole sideloader modpack.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
View attachment 705968
So.. I'm new to Honey Select, but I was of the impression that I could change a lot of body type stuff. Like I can do when applying mods to Fallout. But here I can't even find out how to make the tits bigger or smaller, or remove hair from the pussy. Can anyone please help me with this very important and existential problem?
I've installed the whole sideloader modpack.
You can't do that in Studio. Studio is for existing models to be used for creating stuff. You need to actually load Honey Select 2 to change a character...

• Angry
Reactions: dyingbreed86
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes