27X

Oct 30, 2019
Main Options menu.

May I know how to get that event please? I haven't done anything to her yet since I started playing lol
The chorus holds the key.

Also if you're expecting something like Broken or Dependent, that's not how Illusion SpokesWaifus roll, she'll be a girl, she won't ever be your girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: 167

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
I think I know what you're talking about now and I don't think it is available for studio use.

Both of those in your case should be fine, I was just saying this dev's games tend to use RAM more than anything else.

There is a VERY early release of a VR mod that is not included in the repack yet due to how early it is in development. Not sure if this mod has any of that, but I would guess not yet.
here's what I noticed.
if you came to that point where you were able to unlocked 2 selectable female character for the scene, ram consumption increase a lot despite the girl isnt loaded on the scene. I guess all characters are being cached on pagefile than Vram.
if you also choosed to have 2 male character at disposal on the scene, same scenario will happen.

I just hope theres a patch that the engine will utilize more vram than ram.

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
FWIW, Fur's card is its own thing like any other, so you can go into the folder where it's stored and copy it into the char > female folder. Not the same, I know...

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Oh my god I need to open my eyes. Thank you.
It's pretty well hidden, and honestly pretty finnicky to get right, but you can edit values for all face bones. It's just a pain in the ass to figure out what does what and get the values correct. I'm excited for the advanced IK/FK mod to get ported.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
i have a problem with female boobs. in honey select (1) boobs movement alots like up og down etc.
but in honey select 2 they are not move so much. tried with 100 soft or weight boobs. not help.
any mod that make better boobs move? any idea.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
i have a problem with female boobs. in honey select (1) boobs movement alots like up og down etc.
but in honey select 2 they are not move so much. tried with 100 soft or weight boobs. not help.
There's a mod for that in the sideloader mod pack.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Baxonius

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
My gpu runs at 75*C while playing, is it safe?
Yes, funny enough, Illusion games tend to use more RAM than GPU.

here's what I noticed.
if you came to that point where you were able to unlocked 2 selectable female character for the scene, ram consumption increase a lot despite the girl isnt loaded on the scene. I guess all characters are being cached on pagefile than Vram.
if you also choosed to have 2 male character at disposal on the scene, same scenario will happen.

I just hope theres a patch that the engine will utilize more vram than ram.
Yes, typically with Illusion games, each character loaded means more RAM consumed. They rarely try to utilize dedicated RAM on GPUs or anything other than the machine's main RAM supply for that matter.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
ok, so Ive learned that having a lot of plugins can cause massive slowness..
any Idea which one can be remove safely?

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Don't go over 75 height if you want to use the character as player1 or 2
Didn't the hotfix patch that? I never actually tested it since i've never ran into that issue.
I made these changes to be able to play on my pc (hd 500g, fx 4300, 16gb Ram, gtx 750 ti):
uninstall all windows applications and programs that you don't use;
disabled automatic defragmentation (do it manually);
disable the restore point;
disable notifications;
disable all visual effects;
disable indexing;
Use Balanced power mode;
use the original configuration of the video card;
disable Hibernation (gain up to 6 gb);
do the windows cleaning (use the cleaning program itself).
As a general rule in Windows, if you're looking to free up a little RAM, terminating system processes in Task Manager or disabling them in Services, may help a little. But it's such a marginal gain, it will only help in cases where you just need that little extra bit. Windows 10 already has a Game Mode that already does that better for you.
You'll have better luck disabling other apps running in the background like anti-virus and firewalls, updates and whatever other Startup leeches you may have installed.
You're looking for .
Hello everybody. If I want to reinstall the game, then how to save the characters and scenes in the studio? Just save pictures that have png. format? How does it even work :D
I am not very good at programming etc but how does a 2D image become 3D?). Is it 22nd century technology?
I usually zip up my UserData folder if i need to back-up my game stuff. There's a lot of folders in there with your cards, coords, overlays, scenes, saves, etc.
The png format is a container, it stores pixel data, alpha channel (for transparencies), interlacing and text. Since HS2 uses a simple bone list with values, this can be perfectly included in a png. Which i agree, does feel a bit like magic :D

Mikaserla

Jun 18, 2020
I think I know what you're talking about now and I don't think it is available for studio use.

Both of those in your case should be fine, I was just saying this dev's games tend to use RAM more than anything else.

There is a VERY early release of a VR mod that is not included in the repack yet due to how early it is in development. Not sure if this mod has any of that, but I would guess not yet.
Ok, thanks. The Illusion site seems to indicate that VR is included in the game. I hope they improve Kanojo and make it so she reacts to touch in all the different modes similar to the way she does in the carress mode. It would also be an improvement if they linked the VR controller's movement to our thrust during "s"in the game. Another game in this genre uses this type of control and it is useful. It would also be nice if they could make HS2 Libido work this way too. I also would like to see a lighter version of this game released that only allows for the creation of straight scenes similar to VR Kanojo. Of course, we don't have to use the other strange parts of HS2 Libido.

Last edited:
Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Hello everybody. If I want to reinstall the game, then how to save the characters and scenes in the studio? Just save pictures that have png. format? How does it even work? :D
I am not very good at programming etc but how does a 2D image become 3D?). Is it 22nd century technology?
It isn't just an image, PNG is a container file that can hold a bunch of different data types, but is mostly used for image data. You save using the save option that is in the studio or game and to save what you already have PNGs for, just make sure the UserData folder from the old version gets copied to the new version.

ok, so Ive learned that having a lot of plugins can cause massive slowness..
any Idea which one can be remove safely?
Any that you added from optional mods, besides that, none that I know of.

Ok, thanks. The Illusion site seems to indicate that VR is included in the game. I hope they improve Kanojo and make it so she reacts to touch in all the different modes similar to the way she does in the carress mode. It would also be an improvement if they linked the VR controller's movement to our thrust during "s"in the game. Another game in this genre uses this type of control and it is useful. It would also be nice if they could make HS2 Libido work this way too. I also would like to see a lighter version of this game released that only allows for the creation of straight scenes similar to VR Kanojo. Of course, we don't have to use the other strange parts of HS2 Libido.
I think official VR was supposed to be in, but had to be delayed. They don't typically go back to old games unless there is a severe bug.

Nikosvertis

May 29, 2020
Can somebody post the Current hack mod vr with the patched globalmanagers and the working vrgin included?
And also what version of hs2 used to run it.

I followed the instructions patched my globalmanagers add `-vrmode "OpenVR"` but the game is not starting in vr.

thanks in advance

Reactions: Slingshot88

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
The repack has bonemod, which will let you screw around with various face values, but it's much harder to use than AIG's advanced FK. Screenshot attached.
I'm playing with that right now and I can't see anything that affects the facial features to create expressions, just a bunch of sliders that warp the model's axes ridiculously. Unless I'm mistaken?

Oh my god I need to open my eyes. Thank you.
There'll be a mod along shortly (I'm sure!) called AIPE that will give us the features we're looking for. - full control of mouth, teeth, tongue, eyelids etc. to create actual expressions, not the usual horror show possible with the default toggles.

It was bundled into Studio with the last AIS repack, so I'm sure it won't be long until it's ported for HS2

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes