Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
During H scenes, in a lot of positions, the dick clips through the girl. Don't have any other plugins installed aside from the ones that came with the R2 install. Any help would be appreciated.
Try using the different penis mod in the character creation----there is a drop-down menu for choices...I think I used the 2nd or 3rd option----NO clipping so far

Numb1983

Mar 31, 2020
No, you must add the sideloader folders inside to the mods folder where the exe is.
I'm still not sure where I'm supposed to add the Sideloader files. The Sideloader folder contains 3 folders: 1) Sideloader modpack - Maps 2) Sideloader modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders 3) Sideloader Modpack - Studio. Do I put all these folders to the Honey Select 2/[Optional] Mods/ -folder as their are? Or do I need to take just the files out from these folders and place them in Honey Select 2/[Optional] Mods/ -folder. Or do I place each folder to a different folder in the Honey Select 2 game folder?

I'm using the official version.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Check temps while playing...
is my system really that bad? I mean...
the game only utilize upto 2.5 gb of vram on 1080 res.
pretty much everything is preloaded on ram.
im not sure if it has something to do with sideloader mod or what cause i dont really know what are those

emogifucker

Jan 16, 2020
Mod from an anon on /h/ that unlocks all animations no matter the location. It's not a zipmod, needs conversion.

lorenzof12014

Feb 4, 2019
Did you correctly install the 2004 version of windows 10? :geek:
my computer: gtx 750 ti,/fx 4300 /16gb ram /1920x1080= 45 fps. :cool:

Last edited:

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone else running out of RAM when editting several characters in a row? I was doing some cleanup/modifications for cards from AI, and after about 20 of them, the game takes about 13-14gigs of ram until windows warns me. I then need to restart the game to clear it all. It's like the game is unable to clear unused memory.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
Anyone else running out of RAM when editting several characters in a row? I was doing some cleanup/modifications for cards from AI, and after about 20 of them, the game takes about 13-14gigs of ram until windows warns me. I then need to restart the game to clear it all. It's like the game is unable to clear unused memory.
I did. not only does it utilize tons of ram but it also preloads everything using virtual page around 12gb or more

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
I wouldn't mind an RPG like game with H in it, like artificial academy, which is why why when AI Shojo came out I was looking forward to it, but the problem with it was the execution. It was not executed good and from what I remembered reading before in I think the Ai thread is that there is a part of the island that is blocked off and consuming ram and whatnot, which is just lazy and is again bad execution. I wouldn't mind them giving it another shot, I mean they did make artificial academy (even though it was a different team and they used their own in house system), so as long as they have the correct people on the team, then it would be possible and hell maybe even not really as grindy as AI was.
I think my ideal would be for them to do a simple 3D visual novel platform that leans into the fact people mod and makes the modding interface easier. A lot of users are using HS as a basic 3D modeling platform for Renpy games anyway, so cutting out the middleman would make sense to me. I think that you could also lose a lot of the stigma that comes with H-Games on "legit" platforms like Steam (therefore getting more money from international sales), since you could leave anything objectionable up to the modding / creator community and simply provide software and base assets.

Tewi

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone else having problems with height? When I select 2 futa players one of them will reset it's height to 0 breaking any 3P animation, and lately even when only using 1 futa it also gets set to 0.

yolpi

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah I have the same thing.

Reactions: GlacierC

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Anyone else having problems with height? When I select 2 futa players one of them will reset it's height to 0 breaking any 3P animation, and lately even when only using 1 futa it also gets set to 0.
Don't go over 75 height if you want to use the character as player1 or 2

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes