straone

Sep 15, 2019
Hey, I was wondering if the urine effect in the game is also available somehow in the studio. I can't find it. Is there a mod or something to unlock it? Thanks!

Jun 1, 2017
Hey guys. Everything's been going well so far, and I've been enjoying the heck out of this game. I've noticed something odd, though - when I try to start a scene with one girl in particular - either by calling her or by going out into the hall and finding her - the white screen that appears when a scene is loading comes up, and never goes away. The game basically becomes unresponsive, although music continues playing.

I'm not having this problem with any other characters. Is anybody else having issues like this?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
what does activate dhh stand for/do?
It activates a graphics mod called DHH.

I'm still not sure where I'm supposed to add the Sideloader files. The Sideloader folder contains 3 folders: 1) Sideloader modpack - Maps 2) Sideloader modpack - MaterialEditor Shaders 3) Sideloader Modpack - Studio. Do I put all these folders to the Honey Select 2/[Optional] Mods/ -folder as their are? Or do I need to take just the files out from these folders and place them in Honey Select 2/[Optional] Mods/ -folder. Or do I place each folder to a different folder in the Honey Select 2 game folder?

I'm using the official version.
The folders it contains go in the mods folder.

I have 1060 6gb + 12gb ram + i7 3770 + 860evo ssd on performance quality .
= 25FRAMES wow
Same GPU, double your RAM, and an I7 6700HQ on a 7200 RPM HDD. No issue here. I have a 970evo 1TB SSD, but I am waiting until the repack is discontinued to move it over so I don't power through its lifespan. Illusion games typically rely more on RAM than anything else, barely uses the GPU. The sideloader mods are for studio only, so it shouldn't affect performance. Your system isn't that bad, not sure why you have a problem going on.

This maybe a stupid question, but how do I get it to run in full screen? Its running in a small window atm.
initsetting.exe

Hey, I was wondering if the urine effect in the game is also available somehow in the studio. I can't find it. Is there a mod or something to unlock it? Thanks!
I didn't know of a urine effect, haven't really played much, so I've seen squirting, but not urine. Could that be from peeping on her?

Question here... how do i lvl up Slave and Hate?
Not sure about Slave as that seems to be a hidden stat. The two I can tell you are Hate and Dependency, the red and purple bars. Hate is easy, just keep spanking and the music when you talk to her will eventually change and her speech will get a bit more hostile. Dependency I have noticed raising when talking actively using that option when talking to her.

straone

Sep 15, 2019
Yes, if you play the game and peep the girls in the toilets you can see the effect. It's looking way better than the effects available in the studio. That's why I was asking if there was a way to have it in the studio too

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
It activates a graphics mod called DHH.

Same GPU, double your RAM, and an I7 6700HQ on a 7200 RPM HDD. No issue here. I have a 970evo 1TB SSD, but I am waiting until the repack is discontinued to move it over so I don't power through its lifespan. Illusion games typically rely more on RAM than anything else, barely uses the GPU. The sideloader mods are for studio only, so it shouldn't affect performance. Your system isn't that bad, not sure why you have a problem going on.
I guess the processor and ram is the issue?
ram is running at 1333 . processor, well its old and turbo at 3.9ghz

Mikaserla

Jun 18, 2020
I have a few questions? Does this game work in VR? Do the girls react to touch by the virtual hands. Can you move their b-rests, clothing, and hair with your hands similar to the way vr kanojo works? Can you kiss the girl and she kisses you back? Thanks.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yes, if you play the game and peep the girls in the toilets you can see the effect. It's looking way better than the effects available in the studio. That's why I was asking if there was a way to have it in the studio too
I think I know what you're talking about now and I don't think it is available for studio use.

Both of those in your case should be fine, I was just saying this dev's games tend to use RAM more than anything else.

I have a few questions? Does this game work in VR? Do the girls react to touch by the virtual hands. Can you move their b-rests, clothing, and hair with your hands similar to the way vr kanojo works? Can you kiss the girl and she kisses you back? Thanks.
There is a VERY early release of a VR mod that is not included in the repack yet due to how early it is in development. Not sure if this mod has any of that, but I would guess not yet.

Reactions: Danpa92 and straone

Petelogan69

Aug 27, 2017
Hey, I'm having trouble with facial expressions in Studio Neo. It's just 20 or so expressions that I can choose from and most are godawful. Is there a way to manually tune them? Right now, I'm worrying I have to go back into the character creator and make multiple versions of each character just so I can have different expressions. There's got to be something I'm missing, right?

Sorry. I'm still trying to learn this.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Hey guys. Everything's been going well so far, and I've been enjoying the heck out of this game. I've noticed something odd, though - when I try to start a scene with one girl in particular - either by calling her or by going out into the hall and finding her - the white screen that appears when a scene is loading comes up, and never goes away. The game basically becomes unresponsive, although music continues playing.

I'm not having this problem with any other characters. Is anybody else having issues like this?
reload bepinex folder from scratch.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Slow ram with any Illusion or Bethesda title will fuck your framerate. With both engines bandwidth is the absolute bottleneck, this includes storage-retrieval and active memory.

lorenzof12014

Feb 4, 2019
I made these changes to be able to play on my pc (hd 500g, fx 4300, 16gb Ram, gtx 750 ti):
uninstall all windows applications and programs that you don't use;
disabled automatic defragmentation (do it manually);
disable the restore point;
disable notifications;
disable all visual effects;
disable indexing;
Use Balanced power mode;
use the original configuration of the video card;
disable Hibernation (gain up to 6 gb);
do the windows cleaning (use the cleaning program itself).
1.png

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
Damn...Does Fur (the receptionist) ever squirt? sexed hep up like 30 times already.....her sex acts list never improved....I'm done haha

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
Hey, I'm having trouble with facial expressions in Studio Neo. It's just 20 or so expressions that I can choose from and most are godawful. Is there a way to manually tune them? Right now, I'm worrying I have to go back into the character creator and make multiple versions of each character just so I can have different expressions. There's got to be something I'm missing, right?

Sorry. I'm still trying to learn this.
The repack has bonemod, which will let you screw around with various face values, but it's much harder to use than AIG's advanced FK. Screenshot attached.

Nelz1817

May 14, 2018
I made these changes to be able to play on my pc (hd 500g, fx 4300, 16gb Ram, gtx 750 ti):
uninstall all windows applications and programs that you don't use;
disabled automatic defragmentation (do it manually);
disable the restore point;
disable notifications;
disable all visual effects;
disable indexing;
Use Balanced power mode;
use the original configuration of the video card;
disable Hibernation (gain up to 6 gb);
do the windows cleaning (use the cleaning program itself).
View attachment 705204
how many fps have you gained? gpu temps while playing?....

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes