MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hey guys. How do you move in the studio? Because as I do, it’s very long and difficult to get the angle needed. Another question: Why when I use the arrows, then the camera moves very slowly? In the first part, It moved much faster
Yeah, don't use the arrow keys, they're more for fine-tuning a zoom.

Camera is controlled by the mouse. RMB + moving the mouse left/right/up/down zooms in and out, LMB to rotate around where your crosshair is pointed in an "orbit", click in the SCROLL WHEEL or hold both LMB+RMB to move the camera around the scene (the main way to move around the scene as fast as you're looking for).

If you "lose" a character or item in the scene, click on them in the Workspace window and press F. This will re-centre the camera on the character or item you have selected.

There's a bit of a "limit" to how far into a scene you can use the zoom with the RMB, after a while you'll literally hit an invisible wall. You'll need to use a combination of all the camera controls to get around this. Hard to explain, but you'll pick up on what I mean the more you play around in Studio.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Can anyone help? Ive downloaded via GOFILE and torrent, both downloads have a load of corrupt files when I extract them. Ive used WinRAR and 7zip and get the same thing. Any help would be apricated.
That is very strange. So many errors from 2 different sources. There's a lot that could be happening in your system to cause this.
  • First suspect would be an anti-virus blocking the extraction due to false positives, though i've never seen that happen with unity3d files (disable AV and unzip again).
  • Bad sectors on your disk (run chkdsk on the "Tools" tab of the disk's properties).
  • Terrible data transfers through your network leading to packet loss (try a on the 7zip).
  • Corrupt Download Manager.
  • Malware.
  • etc
hello sorry for my bad english, but i need help when start the game all run perfect but when start chara maker or start a new game, has stoped working, Did someone get this problem to?
It's fast becoming the most popular question in this thread Isel, so i recommend you go over some of the previous pages and give the FAQ a read.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Can anyone help? Ive downloaded via GOFILE and torrent, both downloads have a load of corrupt files when I extract them. Ive used WinRAR and 7zip and get the same thing. Any help would be apricated.
As lifemare said, god I'm using your name a lot mate, try to use file repair kit. Also try to extract with a user which has complete control over computer (if you, as user, don't have enough clearence, that may be the reason.)

Also I don't think FAQ part will help because it looks like the problem comes from the files or the computer.

ps:did you tried closing anti-viruses and Windows' own wall?

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
I used 7zip as lifemare said. File is compressed with 7zip so it is normal to have some issues with winrar. Try to use 7zip to extract, if you can't manage, we can try to find more specific solutions.
That's the thing I don't understand, I've tried 7zip and the latest version. I've tried extracting it to an empty folder via extract here and extract to. Just to confirm, it's the all in one download I've got. I've read all the comments here and remain confused as to why it's not working for me.

I'll have a look at the antivirus and windows firewall stuff as you suggest when I get home from work.

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hi, New to this game and also this forum, So Really need some help about loading the characters... I downloaded some shared cards and put them into the folder where existing cards are, but None of them shows up in the game, What could be the problem?
Chara files are .png based photos. Once you downloaded a chara, you should put it in the /UserData/chara/female file. From that point, the game should show you the characters. If your problem is inside the game but not in the character creator, just change the personality part etc. in the character creator and then overwrite over the same card. Some of the files are also considered old by the game and automatically taken to another file, which game tells you at the start.

J3ST3R20530 Alright. I do believe that the problem is about the file. I didn't run into any ''corrupted file'' problem so I'll have to check the internet to help you. But what I understand at this point, that means your problem is about the files, not something else. It may be happen in the downloading process, Windows' own security wall may consider a lot of stuff risky and stop their download. So be sure that it is not open when you are downloading or extracting. But before anything, as lifemare said, try to use a repair kit with 7zip. He knows a lot more than me at this type of thing so let's follow his way as a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: J3ST3R20530

J3ST3R20530

Jan 13, 2020
That is very strange. So many errors from 2 different sources. There's a lot that could be happening in your system to cause this.
  • First suspect would be an anti-virus blocking the extraction due to false positives, though i've never seen that happen with unity3d files (disable AV and unzip again).
  • Bad sectors on your disk (run chkdsk on the "Tools" tab of the disk's properties).
  • Terrible data transfers through your network leading to packet loss (try a on the 7zip).
  • Corrupt Download Manager.
  • Malware.
  • etc

It's fast becoming the most popular question in this thread Isel, so i recommend you go over some of the previous pages and give the FAQ a read.
I'll give those things ago in a few hours when I'm home. Thanks for your reply.

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone else is having this problem when I start the game it loads but every time I go onto anything on the main menu it just white screens me and dose not load. Any advice would be appreciated. :unsure::rolleyes:

TheK

Aug 3, 2017
Hi everyone just wondering if anyone else is having this problem when I start the game it loads but every time I go onto anything on the main menu it just white screens me and dose not load. Any advice would be appreciated. :unsure::rolleyes:
If you've seen any error messages while extracting the files, then you should use 7zip to extract instead of winrar.

Reactions: Nova_1200

log4242

Jan 2, 2018
How can I record animations in the studio? For example, in games, H scenes have animations, how to do this? In 1st chapter creators used some kind of extraneous program as far as I know :unsure:
There are a few ways, but a lot of the better ones rely on plugins that haven't been ported yet (that I know of). HS1 and Koikatsu both had advanced IK options that would allow you to map character bones (basically parts of the body) to motion controllers (found under add > items > gimmick). I don't think either AIG or HS2 have this yet. It's hard to explain, but this video for HS1 has a pretty good rundown that helped me understand it:

You can use motion objects (called gimmicks) and parent whole characters (click the thing you want to be the parent first, then click the thing you want to inherit movement, and click the "parent" button on the workspace window in studio) to them, which will cause their entire body to move with the gimmick, but without the advanced plugins you can't target individual bones as far as I know. You also have to hide the gimmick somewhere in the scene, so that there isn't a weird mechanical piston in your shot.

There are the preset animations in studio, of course, but those tend to not mesh very well, and also get fucked up once IK/FK is applied. HS2 doesn't have many user created scenes yet, but the ones I've seen with animation have come from clever combinations of preset animations and IK/FK.

Finally, you can cause a character to move with a route animation. On the workspace window in studio press the button that says "Route", and then add points to it. You can then parent a character to it, and they'll move along the route in terms of points you define (click on the route in the workspace window, then click the "anim" tab in studio for editing options). These are tricky, and I never use them, but I feel like you could cleverly use them to animate a scene.

These are just what I know about, so if anyone else knows more about animation with the current studio software I'd love to hear it too.

mugi64

Jan 10, 2019
hello everyone, I have a BIG problem I have installed a lot of mods (I am starting) the game launches perfectly but in the character creation tools I can not save or back, but the game does not crash I can always change the options or just animation I can no longer save: / I don't know what to do anyone have an idea?

(sorry my english is bad so i use google translation)

thanks for all

1593203716860.png

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
hello everyone, I have a BIG problem I have installed a lot of mods (I am starting) the game launches perfectly but in the character creation tools I can not save or back, but the game does not crash I can always change the options or just animation I can no longer save: / I don't know what to do anyone have an idea?

(sorry my english is bad so i use google translation)

thanks for all

View attachment 707093
try to disable DHH or GraphicsMod

Reactions: lifemare
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes