[ILLUSION] Honey Select 2: Libido (ハニーセレクト2 リビドー) - Discussion Thread

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

kornicska

Sep 7, 2019
Honey Select 2 main screen ok, and start new game orcreate caracter the game crash and closed..
I PC:
AMd x6 3.2gh
8gb ddr3 ram
Directx 12
New videó driver installed the video card: Ati Radeon rx470 250 bit 8gb ram
Win10 64 bit professional
Net framework new installed

What the problem? what not runing normal the game, the start and closed?

Reactions: Caster_Gil

bajskuken

Jan 22, 2018
Oh, you got the ol'unzip issue. Try it with 7zip or update winrar ;)

And, please, no need to apologize. I didn't call you ignorant. Just advising you for the next time you're in a similar situation. It's very hard to offer relevant help when the issue is so vague.

And thank you for pasting that info. It's quite helpful to other players who might have the same issue.
After trying to unzip with 7Zip and updated winrar, the issue still persists. I can not press anything once again...
I checked log and there were a couple of warnings but no error.

Reactions: beastneverdie

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
So I've recently picked this one up, and there's one thing that's been bugging me nonstop and I have no idea on how to deal with it. I always use a futanari instead of a male character, so I've made a futa chara and I've set 75 as body height (which is the basic male one), or else the animations are out of sync and kinda screwed. I have no idea why though, most of the times the game resets the futa chara height from 75 to 0 WHILE she's into an encounter, which basically means screwed animations. Like I literally have to go back to the character creator and put the height back at 75. This happens 100% if I use two futa characters in a threesome, one of the two reset height and the other mantains it. I've tried everything I could think of.

pls help

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
After trying to unzip with 7Zip and updated winrar, the issue still persists. I can not press anything once again...
Yeah, you're not the first to have problems with both programs. For some people 7zip seems to do the job.
, grab those 2 missing files from my own install, just put them in \HoneySelect2_Data\StreamingAssets\aa\Windows\StandaloneWindows64.

Nikosvertis

May 29, 2020
Can somebody post the Current hack mod vr with the patched globalmanagers and the working vrgin included?
And also what version of hs2 used to run it.

I followed the instructions patched my globalmanagers add `-vrmode "OpenVR"` but the game is not starting in vr.

thanks in advance

panda12222222

May 31, 2020
Hmmm . Actually I got exact same errors like you with those ZIP files i downloaded from Gdrives .

If you really wanna play it BUG - FREE , just download Utorrent & Download Betterrepack via its Torrent as a single file instead of IDM and then rejoining all parts .

Reactions: namprofli3
Status
Not open for further replies.
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote