CoomerBoomer

Jul 28, 2020
Ran into a problem with the translator plugin. It seems to be able to translate some words but it's still mostly Japanese. I'm running ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack btw.

Screenshot (26).png Screenshot (27).png

Tweezers

Aug 21, 2023
When I enter the stage with the first girl in the game, a black screen remains, I cannot do anything, only the sound of the music is heard.

CoomerBoomer

Jul 28, 2020
did you add anything else if not run registery fixer
I added "HoneyCome_helper.dll" which removed the mosaics (but really didn't do much in terms of uncensoring). Also, I tried removing it and then running registry fixer. Still didn't work.

Update: I got it woking!

Screenshot 2023-09-03 233825.png

Putting it here for those who have the same problem. Turns out all you had to do was edit the config file found in "\BepInEx\config\AutoTranslatorConfig.ini". There's a string of text at the very top that goes as follows:

[Service]
Endpoint=GoogleTranslate
FallbackEndpoint=

[General]
Language=en
FromLanguage=en

All you have to do is change "FromLanguage=en" into "FromLanguage=jp" and save to get it to start translating the next time you open it.

Last edited:
Reactions: No NTR no Life

Nicotinelcum

Jun 27, 2023
I added "HoneyCome_helper.dll" which removed the mosaics (but really didn't do much in terms of uncensoring). Also, I tried removing it and then running registry fixer. Still didn't work.
i added that two but did you donwload game from this thred or betterrebacks webside becouse you should remove game and download from

or here this version worked for me without installing extra translations

artesia

Mar 17, 2019
Ran into a problem with the translator plugin. It seems to be able to translate some words but it's still mostly Japanese. I'm running ScrewThisNoise's BetterRepack btw.

View attachment 2900375 View attachment 2900389
You don't need a translator plugin. The game natively supports English.
Click the option that says "含語設定" (right below options). It'll bring up a window with two options. You want to select the bottom one, which says 英語 (English).

CoomerBoomer

Jul 28, 2020
You don't need a translator plugin. The game natively supports English.
Click the option that says "含語設定" (right below options). It'll bring up a window with two options. You want to select the bottom one, which says 英語 (English).
This one works as well
Even better actually
Many thanks my dude

Rapoooop

Mar 7, 2023
It's Honey Select: Koikatsu Edition. There's some iteration and enhancements to character creation (which is probably why cards dont transfer?), but the gameplay loop and most of the animations are practically identical to HS2. There's a handful of new positions, but also positions that didn't carry over. I don't have high hopes for mods... but at least vanilla is passable. Hopefully at least clothing parts, because there are barely any.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
when i press PLAY after the text, i get a slow motion cutscene of pam character zooming in just standing there and nothing happens and i'm forced to exit game, is anyone having the same issue??
Yes, that did happened to me. If you wait long enough the game will start. It's only on that intro though, to be fair the fade out that happens when you are talking to the girls take a few seconds too much in the black screen, but it's not that bad.

Mar 6, 2021
another day another crazy Ill game with recycled everything and nothing new. i'm sure they will go out of business soon just like the last boat they were on.

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
Anyone else having issues, where when you go into PLAY, during the tutorial, it would randomly get dark sometimes and be unable to do anything? Also, is there a way to restart and chose to skip the tour?

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Personally, I can't launch the game with Ntlea, but I can with startup, for example. Do you know how to fix this problem?
1. "Codepage Select" change from default to japanese
2. "Locale Select" also pick japanese
3. "App Path" select game exe file and push "save and run"

done

NTRMAESTRO

Jun 13, 2017
I'm running this on a six core AMD 6300 with 32 gigs of ram, and a Raytheon 550 graphics card. It runs smoother for me on default graphic settings than KKS or HS2 did on minimal settings.
Tried it. Good optimization. Way better than whatever hellhole they cooked with Room Girl

As for the rest.... Fucking trash. What the fuck is this? Barebone copy pasted bullshit? Kiss animation doesn't look like a kiss. There is no Ahegao. There is no way to change male clothes and keep some on during H scenes. (They could have bothered a little bit to fix these issues but noooo they can't.) Less clothing options than Miconisomi's Summer Sacrifice benchmark. Imagine this shit. Even Room Girl launched with a bunch of awesome clothing options.

And they want people to pay for this? Why the fuck even? I wouldn't even wanna pirate this. This game desperetly needed mods, more than any other game did, and they are killing themselves with the switch to il2cpp. Very dumb move.

The only good thing this game has over Koikatsu is the graphics. Actually really nice. Fucking shame the rest ain't. Definitely need mods and more time in the oven. This does not qualify as a final release. At all.

What happened to Illusion? Their old games were fantastic. Straight outta box you get to have lots of fun, and the complete package is there. Jesus.....

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes