hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
So, what TotallyNotIllusion has done here is: They've taken Koikatsu, improved the graphics(quite a lot in my opinion), optimized the hell out of it, TRANSLATED IT!!!!!(not MTL) and stretched that over the Honey Select gameplay. Unfortunately, they gutted the customization options and mods may or may not possible due to possible engine changes from TotallyNotIllusion.

HM108

May 2, 2019
I Have an issue, when i start the game after using offline patch, the game won't open. Can someone help me with this problem please?

I tried using ntlea, insert the culture fix dll but still didn't work. But when i turn off the doorstop config to "false" the game run but need to connect the internet.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
mods may or may not possible due to possible engine changes from TotallyNotIllusion.
Which is the worst parts as mods may be the only thing that could save the lack of clothing options.
Still mind boggling how they throw out asset-flip after asset-flip, and don't dare to even attempt any decent gameplay, outside of sex.

Do they even know that every game of theirs is compared to AA3? Like, for a reason?!

Reactions: hochlander

Serance

Monster Girl Connoisseur
Donor
Jul 30, 2018
Which is the worst parts as mods may be the only thing that could save the lack of clothing options.
Still mind boggling how they throw out asset-flip after asset-flip, and don't dare to even attempt any decent gameplay, outside of sex.

Do they even know that every game of theirs is compared to AA3? Like, for a reason?!
Oh is it AA3 now? It was AG3 as long as I can remember. Nothing beat sitting on the couch and having the giri just basically rape you on her own until she was satisfied if you built her that way, or walking into her masturbating and interrupting the fun and dive on her, all in REAL TIME. But alas those graphics are just too bland these das. My hopes of them making AG4 are dead. AI Girl was so bad. Picking up crap off the ground and tailing her around. ugh.

It's funny I hear all the praise for Artificial Academy series, but there really wasn't whole lot of mods for it and it was popular.

Anyways, haven't seen much actaul feedback from the game yet. Now that all the jokes and typical Illusion Grief Cycle (Now ILLGAMES Grief Cycle?) are aside, hopefully the opinons roll in after people get the game. MEGA is limiting me so it's gonna take a bit for me..bleh.

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
They just are making their jobs more of a pain than needed.
I said before, they never made these games intended for then to be modded.

Also I was in The Sims community for a long time and even with modding support their games always had a changing of the guard as I seen people that made The Sims 1 dropping out with The Sims 2 and this hold true for the entire series because modding tools changed every title.

If following this "logic" we would still have The Sims engine, hell The Sims 3 had a lot of issues for modding originally, this is still using Unity and just because its a different version doesnt change Unity is not a particular hard engine to mod, if this was a in-house engine with no documentation that would be one thing buts its a off-the-shelve engine.

People have to get off their heads they can just put Koi or HS mods on it day 1, it never worked that way outside AI and HS2 (to a degree) that apparently spoiled people, the lack of studio is going to be a bigger problem to incentivize modders but the reality is and always be, you need people to create the tools and the devs wont do it because, and I said this already, to get modding tools they would need to get another license that would drive the costs even higher.

Reactions: naki.ata

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
Ugh what's up with the same questions over and over again?

FAQ

Q: Does HoneyCome support Koikatsu/Sunshine/Honey Select game cards?
A:
NO. You can create HoneyCome cards but they're only usable in HoneyCome.

Q: Mods?? Koikatsu/Sunshine compatible?
A: No mods. Not compatible.
From what I read, probably won't be any mods anytime soon because of IL2CPP (it significally decreases possibility of modding). More on that topic on the web, I don't know much more than this.

Q: Why is the download 10GB?
A:
Because whoever uploaded archives put both the unpacked game and 5GB game setup folder in there. Game setup folder can be safely removed.

Q: I want torrent/I don't want to download 10GB
A:
4GB torrent, available at , thanks to ScrewThisNoise

Q: Help!! I have a black screen/game not loading/sex scenes not loading!!
A:
Locale issue most likely.
Either try this:

OR try using NTLEA (the regular Locale Emulator doesn't seem to work):
Hi, thanks for your help. I'll look into it later ..... Thanks again. Sincerely

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Hi, for be sure that i understand, the game is like HS2 but with Koikatsu graphic right ?
The Jiggle of Butt and Breast improved in this game or not really ?

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Hi, for be sure that i understand, the game is like HS2 but with Koikatsu graphic right ?
The Jiggle of Butt and Breast improved in this game or not really ?
HS2 gameplay with improved KK graphics and none of the mods that made both games as good as they were, at least for the forseeable future.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes