SexyBlob

Jul 13, 2018
Is there a way to cheat or use console to change stats on characters like obessed, worned out, favor, sex experience ?

Reactions: kortez511
Apr 29, 2022
Ugh what's up with the same questions over and over again?

FAQ

Q: Does HoneyCome support Koikatsu/Sunshine/Honey Select game cards?
A:
NO. You can create HoneyCome cards but they're only usable in HoneyCome.

Q: Mods?? Koikatsu/Sunshine compatible?
A: No mods. Not compatible.
From what I read, probably won't be any mods anytime soon because of IL2CPP (it significally decreases possibility of modding). More on that topic on the web, I don't know much more than this.

Q: Why is the download 10GB?
A:
Because whoever uploaded archives put both the unpacked game and 5GB game setup folder in there. Game setup folder can be safely removed.

Q: I want torrent/I don't want to download 10GB
A:
4GB torrent, available at , thanks to ScrewThisNoise

Q: Help!! I have a black screen/game not loading/sex scenes not loading!!
A: Locale issue most likely.
Either try this:
If anyone is experiencing problems with the game, try to download and put it in the "\BepInEx\patchers" folder

Should fix locale related issues
OR try using NTLEA (the regular Locale Emulator doesn't seem to work):
Solved. No need to patch files, just start the exe witl japanese locale (using Ntlea for example - ).

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
Honestly, I'm not expecting this to succeed in any capacity, which is sad to say considering how much time I've spent playing Illusion games in the past. I didn't expect much in terms of gameplay since Illusion hasn't put out anything remotely interesting since AA2. Past that, the main hook has always been the studio and character creation. Koikatsu was the peak for anime aesthetic and HS2 for the 3D CGI look. I always found myself gravitate more towards the Koikatsu look because there's just so much uncanny valley in HS2. This game looks like a direct upgrade to Koikatsu, but will likely not succeed as one.

The only reason any of the Illusion games past AA2 have had any success is the active modding scene. Now, Honeycome is built with IL2CPP which, while not literally unmoddable, will make a lot of the things that were trivial to implement in past games substantially more difficult. Whether modders will bother with that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if the small engine improvements are worth the uphill struggle to make this game accept mods.

Also, while this looks slightly better than Koikatsu, don't expect that to stick even if people figure out modding. Most modded clothes are either simple edits of existing ones or completely new creations that do not generally match the aesthetics and/or quality of vanilla assets. There's no reason to assume that better looking vanilla assets (way less of them, at that, so creating new stuff by editing them is even more restricted) translates to modders suddenly starting to make better looking assets than they did before. So modded content is going to look the same as Koikatsu. Given that, what is the benefit of fighting IL2CPP to mod a game that doesn't want to be modded, just to get it to perform the task of an already existing game?

Absolutely nothing, and that's why barring a miracle, it'll be forgotten in a month, give or take.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Honestly, I'm not expecting this to succeed in any capacity, which is sad to say considering how much time I've spent playing Illusion games in the past. I didn't expect much in terms of gameplay since Illusion hasn't put out anything remotely interesting since AA2. Past that, the main hook has always been the studio and character creation. Koikatsu was the peak for anime aesthetic and HS2 for the 3D CGI look. I always found myself gravitate more towards the Koikatsu look because there's just so much uncanny valley in HS2. This game looks like a direct upgrade to Koikatsu, but will likely not succeed as one.

The only reason any of the Illusion games past AA2 have had any success is the active modding scene. Now, Honeycome is built with IL2CPP which, while not literally unmoddable, will make a lot of the things that were trivial to implement in past games substantially more difficult. Whether modders will bother with that remains to be seen. I'm not sure if the small engine improvements are worth the uphill struggle to make this game accept mods.

Also, while this looks slightly better than Koikatsu, don't expect that to stick even if people figure out modding. Most modded clothes are either simple edits of existing ones or completely new creations that do not generally match the aesthetics and/or quality of vanilla assets. There's no reason to assume that better looking vanilla assets (way less of them, at that, so creating new stuff by editing them is even more restricted) translates to modders suddenly starting to make better looking assets than they did before. So modded content is going to look the same as Koikatsu. Given that, what is the benefit of fighting IL2CPP to mod a game that doesn't want to be modded, just to get it to perform the task of an already existing game?

Absolutely nothing, and that's why barring a miracle, it'll be forgotten in a month, give or take.
I keep seeing people talk about “success because of mods” or “game will be forgotten because of lack of mods” but illusion clearly doesn’t care so why does it even matter to bring it up? It’s not like it’s a multiplayer game.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Huh, new Illusion game... well at least all the next Illusion Engine games people make will look great.

rocketknight77

Jul 8, 2018
I haven't played this yet, so i'm gonna see if this can be played well.
I'm running this on a six core AMD 6300 with 32 gigs of ram, and a Raytheon 550 graphics card. It runs smoother for me on default graphic settings than KKS or HS2 did on minimal settings.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
I'm running this on a six core AMD 6300 with 32 gigs of ram, and a Raytheon 550 graphics card. It runs smoother for me on default graphic settings than KKS or HS2 did on minimal settings.
I have 8 gbs of ram on my laptop with a 1650 and it runs like 30 fps on default settings so not too bad.

susanoo123

Dec 20, 2018
You are drowning in a puddle. The modding scene for these games, AA2 and Koikatsu specifically, did extend the lifetime of those games within the "h-games in english" space, but they never figured into their success because the majority of mod users are english speakers who never paid for the games at all. Even with AA2 where the most popular version is a pre-modded pirated one, people only install it partially and never look for mods beyond that. Your experiences are not universal. Speaking as someone who has gone out of his way to mod these games a lot, you've lost the plot.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes