MiliMeter

Feb 5, 2019
The reaper and bunny set in the file can't be installed. Does anyone know how to fix this? This showed up instead.

deflation

May 18, 2020
Hey look, it's another pile of shit from Illusion that nobody wanted or asked for.

The new company has explicitly stated in the new game's ToS - no modding allowed. This implies they will have power to act against modders, even though it's the mods that brought many people into Illusion, especially Koikatsu.

More than that, the game is compiled using IL2CPP, which is much harder to hack and modify than Mono.

Illusion may have sort of returned back, but they CLEARLY haven't learned their lessons.

I'm not even gonna bother with downloading.

Last edited:

Dmetal2001

Feb 22, 2020
cannot save settings nor save character cards, black screen on exiting chat.. and I am using the emulator as well... like wtf

ejadrien

Aug 8, 2017
U have to complete some of the achievements then unlock the all rewards finally u can get pal's room key for 5... cookies i guess? There is nothing special about room it's just the normal room. If u really wanna nail the Pal and don't wanna unlock the achievements just go to userdata/chara/navi in game files then take the pal's pic from there and copy paste in female document. U can sex with her whenever u want. I edit her character a little make her more... sexy if u want u can put this pic in your female document too. I just edit her hair styles and change her body a little.

View attachment 2896823 View attachment 2896824 View attachment 2896829
thanks bro i figured the key part...but that card looks yummy...thank u even more for that...

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Hey look, it's another pile of shit from Illusion that nobody wanted or asked for.

The new company has explicitly stated in the new game's ToS - no modding allowed. This implies they will have power to act against modders, even though it's the mods that brought many people into Illusion, especially Koikatsu.

More than that, the game is compiled using IL2CPP, which is much harder to hack and modify than Mono.

Illusion may have sort of returned back, but they CLEARLY haven't learned their lessons.

I'm not even gonna bother with downloading.
Their game, their properly, and their own right to do whatever they want. If you're upset then create your own game.

hyoma303

Jun 7, 2019
I'll still with Koikatsu for now, TBH.
Yeah, me too.
Still not sure how the mod in this game will works, after reading some previous posts someone said that this game use HS as a base, and the use of IL2CPP that made the game harder to be mod. Just hoping KK/S mod can be put after those Heros done injecting the game with sideloader mod.

Last edited:

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Does anyone knows how to change a girl's attitude? Some changed randomly for me, so I want to know if there's a specific way to get to a certain attitude.
Another question is does anyone know how to see a collapsed girl's event?

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get Worn Out?

Only achievement I can't get.

Can't figure out how Worn Out works, since it randomly increases only to decrease again.

Tried:
Making the girl cum 10 times
Not let either guy or girl cum
Making the guy cum 10 times
Using position girl is amateur in like Anal
Using different sex positions for each time cumming
Having sex with the same girl multiple times in a row
Have rough sex

Last edited:

DC123

Jul 24, 2017
Does anyone knows how to change a girl's attitude? Some changed randomly for me, so I want to know if there's a specific way to get to a certain attitude.
Another question is does anyone know how to see a collapsed girl's event?
I got Friendly via making the girl cum once, then cumming together once. And continuously doing it will gain Obsession. Can also boost with Chat -> Friendly
I got Submissive by making the girl cum 3 times, making them lethargic for multiple scenes. Could also possibly be the result of Male cumming while not in Femdom Sex Position. Can also boost with Chat -> Lead Conversation
I was unable to get Hostile normally, outside of setting the girl to hate me from the start. Then I maxed it out for the achievement by forcing her into sex and not letting her cum.
I got Hedonistic by making the girl do Femdom without letting her get lethargic. Can also boost with Chat -> Let her lead

Last edited:

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Yeah, me too.
Still not sure how the mod in this game will works, after reading some previous posts someone said that this game use HS as a base, and the use of IL2CPP that made the game harder to be mod. Just hoping KK/S mod can be put after those Heros done injecting the game with sideloader mod.
To be fair, the reason I found out people could actually animate through HS was due to an animation that used what seemed to be mods. The modding community is honestly too powerful for totally not just Illusion again to stop. They just are making their jobs more of a pain than needed.

mariorqs

Jun 7, 2018
Decensor(?) plugin.
This game has no genitalia textures. just has shape.
If remove the mosaic renderers, all genitalia are disappeared.

I change it to..
man : change shader to "Universal Render Pipeline/Nature/SpeedTree8"
woman : remove it. (color is mis-match)

May be you had a BepInEx. just put HoneyCome_helper.dll to BepInEx\plugins\ folder.
Thank you for this. It works for the males but doesn't affect Futanari as of now.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I got Friendly via making the girl cum once, then cumming together once. And continuously doing it will gain Obsession.
I got Submissive by making the girl cum 3 times, making them lethargic for multiple scenes.
I was unable to get Hostile normally, outside of setting the girl to hate me from the start. Then I maxed it out for the achievement by forcing her into sex and not letting her cum.
I got Hedonistic by making the girl do Femdom without letting her get lethargic.
Thank you!

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes