ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hey, guys, does anybody have that "Sauceke's WebRequestBlocker", but only that without any other mods?

When I install whole pack from ScrewThisNoise, the game won't start at all...
Read a few posts up. If you have BitDefender, you may want to change antivirus though, as that causes issues with running this game.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I know several attempts at their IP was made, and from what I hear, the message from Illusion was pretty much "We do not intend to sell any of our old games, either as full games, assets or IP rights", so would take any reports of IP sales with extreme scepticism.

Hell, I still get requests for assistance with contacting illusion to attempt to acquire the IPs, some users seem to think that I'm the unofficial Illusion HelpDesk :p
I didn't know you had risen through the ranks :LOL:
Btw thanks for the infos (y)
Let's see what the future will be

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Maked man.
Started to creating woman.
Saddnes from understanding what it's another Illusion work.
Clicking free sex botton.
Waiting loading.
Waiiting loading 1 minute.
Waiting loading 2, 3 minutes.
Task Manager emergency finishing game process.
Delete game and having good time in Honey Select 2/Kokaitsu/AI Shoujo.

• Haha
Reactions: TankyThomas

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
Anybody got an update on the modding situation? I've always relied on repacks for past games but I was always months or years late to it so I have no reference for how long it usually takes. I've had a creeping suspicion that this one was bit more barebones than usual so it may take longer to get to KK/HS levels but idk.

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Maked man.
Waiting loading.
I think something is wrong with your computer. Starting from the desktop to the sex in the game takes me 40 seconds.

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
Maked man.
Waiting loading.
...theres loading in honeycome? :oops:

Reactions: whoactuallycares

bilbuu

Mar 10, 2023
Interesting...
My friend and I were sharing cards but we noticed none of our characters would show up.
However, when we download other people's cards, their characters show up in our list.

Anyone know what's going on here? I'd appreciate the help. :(

kocu87

Sep 17, 2021
so i just finished download this from the link at the front without going through the posts. play and saw the censored dick and vag, do i have to download again from the other website (ScrewThisNoise) or just go for the HF Patch for the uncensored one? any help is appreciate it guys! :love:

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
Interesting...
My friend and I were sharing cards but we noticed none of our characters would show up.
However, when we download other people's cards, their characters show up in our list.

Anyone know what's going on here? I'd appreciate the help. :(
Make sure the card is PNG format.

Avilio

May 29, 2017

For those who have a black screen bug
Download and unzip the Extra Offline Patch to your game folder. Then download the file from and place it in the path "\BepInEx\patchers" (these are the new folders that should be in the root of the game after unzipping the Extra Offline Patch content there).

This should fix all problems. Have fun :)

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
It depends on how you regard the 3d style change. It can be worse or better than honey select. It basically just reskin honey select with slight interaction difference.
But it's even lacking in significant HS2 options.. much fewer positions, can't date Pal..

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes