ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Hm, might be a weird request, but... anyone knows how to disable the uncensor mod that's included in the latest Repack? The "shrinking dick" effect looks very weird to me, I'd rather get back to the mosaics...

I haven't found anything in the Plugin options, but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

It's basically the same as HS2. For obsession, select the same girl repeatedly (works faster if she has Quirks like Lonely) and it generally increases by itself.

Worn out, get the girl into either hostile or submissive state, then just use "pain" positions (spank, horse... ) and keep going when she's exhausted. It's pretty slow to raise though.
Here's the fun thing with hardmods, you usually can't, since it literally replace base game files... that being said though, I did include a folder named `[BR] vanilla restores for hardmods` with the original files. Just copy the contents of that folder to the game folder and overwrite the conflicts and you should be good :)

Reactions: arickal and Nowaru

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Also is the HF patch needed for this repack or no?
As usual, no, you don't need to. Me and Marco get mods mostly from the same sources, and use eachothers work to varying degrees, so the end result is very similar, though often with minor differences. You can apply HF if you want, shouldn't hurt, but you shouldn't need to.

If the HF is older than BR, you may downgrade some mods though, so keep that in mind.

As for HC, currently if you apply HF, you will downgrade the game to version 1.0.2, as the HF came out before 1.0.3 came out, so do apply that patch on your own if you do so. Basically if you want to try, go ahead, just keep in mind the release date of whatever install you're running and the HF release date. :)

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
I'm kind of lost (probably because didn't read all posts in reality), but just to be sure does your repack 1.1 contains the github mod packs, ScrewThisNoise?, or is there any difference?. Truth to be told, I'm holding on in actually playing this untill it gets some decent amount of content.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
for the cards I look here and on discord, the problem is I don't know a word of Japanese, can anyone tell me anything?

Reactions: dickjames69

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I'm kind of lost (probably because didn't read all posts in reality), but just to be sure does your repack 1.1 contains the github mod packs, ScrewThisNoise?, or is there any difference?. Truth to be told, I'm holding on in actually playing this untill it gets some decent amount of content.
Full changelog thus far:

Updated in release 1.1:
- Applied Official update 1.0.2 (0908)
- Applied Official update 1.0.3 (0915)
- Made English language preselected (Base game selects what it thinks is correct, this seems to make a lot of mistakes)
- Added 100% save by Horus43_Wasdg43
- Added HardMod Uncensor (Original files also included for removal if so wished in case a better framework for uncensor gets made)
- Added BepInEx.ConfigurationManager v18.0
- Added IllusionFixes v21.2.1
- Added Anonymous port of ConfigurationManager v19.1
- Added Anonymous port of PovX v1.0
- Added Anonymous port of IMGUIModule.Il2Cpp.CoreCLR.Patcher v1.0
- Added Marco's KKManager v0.23.0.0 (**)
- Added Sauceke's LoveMachine v3.14.0 (*)
- Added SpockBaruro and Marco's Enable Full Screen Toggle v0.7
- Added SpockBaruro and Marco's Enable Resize v0.7
- Added SpockBaruro and Marco's Graphics Settings v0.7
- Added SpockBaruro and Marco's Message Center v0.7
- Added SpockBaruro and Marco's Mute in Backgroun v0.7
- Added サバカン's HC_Crossfader v0.1
- Added サバカン's HC_DisplayofThumbnails v0.1
- Added サバカン's HC_FixationalEyeMovement v1.0
- Added サバカン's HC_HGaugeCtrl v0.1
- Updated BepInEx to 6.0.0 be 674

Updated in release 1:
- Added Base Game
- Added Preorder 1700
- Added Official Update 09011700

Updated in release 0.3:
- Updated trial to 0818
- Added XUnity.AutoTranslator 5.3.0

Updated in release 0.2:
- Added BepInEx 6.0.0 be 672
- Added Sauceke's WebRequestBlocker v1.0

Updated in release 0.1:
- Added Trial Base Game
- Added Registry fixer

RasenRengar

Apr 3, 2018
do you have a save file that you can post here for us to use?
Okay i drop in here, u can find the save file in userdata from main game folder. I'm not sure it's gonna work or how it is gonna work tho. I never used save file in koikatsu games. I didn't even know they exist xD I just google it a couple minutes ago. I couldn't open all the achievements by the way there are still a couple of them wait to complete. They unlock new positions.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Here's the fun thing with hardmods, you usually can't, since it literally replace base game files... that being said though, I did include a folder named `[BR] vanilla restores for hardmods` with the original files. Just copy the contents of that folder to the game folder and overwrite the conflicts and you should be good :)
Ah I see, thanks for the explanation. I didn't really know what hardmods were but it makes sense now. Good to have this workaround though, think I'll play around with backups of these files and see what works best.

And while I'm at it (and since I could never register on nyaa to comment on releases), thanks a lot for constantly making and uploading all these better and better-er repacks. They're a blessing for people like me with zero modding experience ^^'

• Red Heart
Reactions: ScrewThisNoise

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
Hello, is it possible to leave only the cock in the mosaic and the pussy uncensored?
Uncesored will corrupt naptime events and nothing works except EXIT
Desktop Screenshot 2023.09.18 - 05.59.00.24.png
1695154631466.png
Censored dick works well, but the girl is also censored pussy and butt holle :cry:

Apr 22, 2019
Hello, is it possible to leave only the cock in the mosaic and the pussy uncensored?
View attachment 2942324
Censored dick works well, but the girl is also censored pussy and butt holle :cry:
That's the fucking Loch Ness monster!

Serious question: worth or not? I've already read some comments and I had no idea Illusion Games closed for business..checking the trailer and the gameplay seems just Koikatsu and nothing else. Or am I missing something? As they ask almost 60€ on DLsite for something with few or no new ideas, new UI exluded..

Cheetachaser

Jun 19, 2020
That's the fucking Loch Ness monster!

Serious question: worth or not? I've already read some comments and I had no idea Illusion Games closed for business..checking the trailer and the gameplay seems just Koikatsu and nothing else. Or am I missing something? As they ask almost 60€ on DLsite for something with few or no new ideas, new UI exluded..
Worth it or not depends on the individual. On the other hand, nothing ventured nothing gained.

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise Got it, thanks!. Seems it would be worth to wait for the modding scene to mature a bit more before playing it, at least from my standpoint.
That's reasonable. Things are moving slightly faster than I imagined on some fronts, slower on others... may be in for a rocky climb this game, but do check in every so often and take a peek at the progress :)

I always post a link to my changelog in my releases, so you can peek in there for whatever you're waiting for :)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 2942324
View attachment 2942339
Well, yes, always possible, it is just a asset replacement after all... not really messed with that for this game, but should be reasonably straight forward if someone has a interest for doing that.

The problem here is that this game doesn't have UncensorSelector, and I would be shocked to see that ANYTIME soon, so it's one uncensor applied at a time, which is a decent bit of hassle, and most users prefer a kinda janky uncensor to disco stick, so probably more a question of will than anything else.

Demonolit

Jul 24, 2018
uncensored patch? it says that it is included in the assembly... but I didn’t see it

Last edited:

Adachiteru

Aug 8, 2022
View attachment 2937134

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

If you're experiencing problems with the game, try to download and put it in the "\BepInEx\patchers" folder

Code:
Release R1.1
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?88fe4f39b018581c#ETTJtvkd9wwybNN39aXc8nrwy2RsKASX5xD687spEsuM[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
So, I downloaded the better repack file R1.1 or something, and it had 2 splits. I extracted split 1 and it had the entire thing, so what did i download split 2 for? This was on MEGA btw.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes