ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
This game is more laggy than Koikatsu :unsure:
This REALLY shouldn't be the case, but I find myself curious about your specs? Not unheard of that a specific hardware or software config causes things that shouldn't happen to find place. If that's the case, knowing what setup is causing this unexpected behaviour would be very helpful.

I have a lot to say about this game in the not so positive direction, but poor visible performance is not among that :p

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
-------------------------!-------------------------
Inportant information to users of BitDefender!
-------------------------!-------------------------

After a lab research round, BitDefender has been identified as root cause for a issue when playing HoneyCome and RoomGirl.

Methodology:
Lab was setup in VMWare, replicating the reporting users setup as closely as possible. So, Windows 11 x64 with Spanish Locale and Language. After which, testing of the game functionality took place between any steps taken in the lab to ensure the correct culprit were identified.

Result:
Upon installing BitDefender, the problems manifested.

Experience:
When starting the game, one of two things happens

1. The game shuts down completely with no warning before reaching the main menu.
2. The game spawns an error message before reaching the main menu, though it allows you to keep playing until the error message is closed, at which point it closes the game.

Cause theory:
BitDefender is overprotective against XUnity.AutoTranslator, shown by the fact that the problem may be stopped by disabling that one mod. This mod, even though the game comes in english, is still very important to modding in general, so can't really be worked around like that long term.

Solutions:
After experimentations, the following are potential fixes:

1. Disable Advanced Threat Defence ( btidefender > disable advance threat defense ). This failed to address the issue for me, but has done so for others as I understand it.
2. Uninstall BitDefender.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
This game is more laggy than Koikatsu :unsure:
Quite curious, I have a NVIDIA GTX 970 and an AMD Ryzen 7 7700x processor and it works very well actually (although the game has only 2 screens and there is not much else to see around in the game)

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
NO GAMEPLAY, NO STORY...such a shame. thought they understand why their games were bad selling lately.

vocarujabe

Jul 16, 2019
Seems no one has mentioned, but the HF patch for honeycome is already out here:

uncensor mod included

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Hm, might be a weird request, but... anyone knows how to disable the uncensor mod that's included in the latest Repack? The "shrinking dick" effect looks very weird to me, I'd rather get back to the mosaics...

I haven't found anything in the Plugin options, but I'm probably looking in the wrong place.

How do I increase obssession and worn out stats?
It's basically the same as HS2. For obsession, select the same girl repeatedly (works faster if she has Quirks like Lonely) and it generally increases by itself.

Worn out, get the girl into either hostile or submissive state, then just use "pain" positions (spank, horse... ) and keep going when she's exhausted. It's pretty slow to raise though.

Reactions: arickal

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
U have to complete some of the achievements then unlock the all rewards finally u can get pal's room key for 5... cookies i guess? There is nothing special about room it's just the normal room. If u really wanna nail the Pal and don't wanna unlock the achievements just go to userdata/chara/navi in game files then take the pal's pic from there and copy paste in female document. U can sex with her whenever u want. I edit her character a little make her more... sexy if u want u can put this pic in your female document too. I just edit her hair styles and change her body a little.

View attachment 2896823 View attachment 2896824 View attachment 2896829
do you have a save file that you can post here for us to use?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes