Stahlkoenig88

Feb 17, 2019
I bought the english version on DLsite, when i updated the game to the 1.0.2 version from the official site it bugged out my game and had a lot of graphical issues. I had to uninstall and reinstall base game and ported over my save data. Anyone else had this issue?

Kitcurtis

Dec 19, 2020
Found some plugins for the game.
HC.Bepinex.ConfigurationManager and HC_ConfigurationManager add "Pluggin settings" button in F1 menu.
HC_PovX is pov mod, you can configure it in above mentioned configurator
Would you be able to show the paths as to where we put these?

Calendar

Jun 18, 2020
True that a Desktop is a best choice and a bit cheaper compare to a Laptop with a branded GPU. The problem is the Staff House I'm living is only a small room and I'm not the only one who lives there and also that's all the budget I have to buy a brand new Laptop to replace my CFSX Panasonic.
Well, it's difficult to actually help you thoroughly because different country will have a different choice of products with different price as well. So just a bit of advice, if you really can just buy a laptop then stay clear with MX GPU, it's not worth it, better to just search laptop with an APU. RTX 3050 would be the "low end standard" nowadays but GTX 1650 still works fine and definitely can play HoneyCome. So I would recommend to save until you can afford at the least GTX 1650 level or above. Again I don't know what's available to you. For example in my country the price of laptop with RX 6550M is the same as laptop with GTX 1650 while the RX one being much better, so I would choose the RX one in this case.

Last edited:

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Would you be able to show the paths as to where we put these?
You need to install BepInEx first:
After that just unpack files into main game folder, the paths are already structured (MainGameFolder/BepInEx/Plugins)

Reactions: Kitcurtis

Lordkur

Apr 7, 2019
Hypophise
I had the same issue when I started the 1st time the game, but I saw that the black screen lighten up slowly. It takes about 5-8 min to build up the screen, after then you can start the dialogue with the red-haired service maid (I forgot her name!).
This happend only once, after I closed the game and reopend and pressed play button, the game loaded the last save without any delays.

Weimn

Nov 10, 2018
Fucking japanese, dude.
Black screen, locale emulator, 1000 different sites to get the character cards, modding is horrible, uncesor patch...
Can I just play the game?

Like the .exe file doesn't even have the locale emulator launch option for some reason when I click RMB on it.

turbo_83

Sep 14, 2023
its only black screen and loading and music in the backround in free mode and storry mode pls help.....

BLACKshadow

May 1, 2017
This dick sucks in most cases it doesn't work the girl can't swallow it or it doesn't go into the vagina the pixel model works very well and this model doesn't work

Honeycome Screenshot 2023.09.15 - 03.53.37.87.png
Honeycome Screenshot 2023.09.15 - 03.53.52.96.png
Honeycome Screenshot 2023.09.15 - 04.21.47.75.png
Honeycome Screenshot 2023.09.15 - 04.22.26.70.png

zouloulou

Mar 14, 2022
Hey, analysed it ,the main archive is detected as a trojan the offline patch seems even worst....... false positive? I dunno but donwload at your own risks

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes