KTHCROSS

Mar 27, 2020
Try to get at least 4gb gpu, It use around 2.7 when I test it with the 3p position max settings.
True that a Desktop is a best choice and a bit cheaper compare to a Laptop with a branded GPU. The problem is the Staff House I'm living is only a small room and I'm not the only one who lives there and also that's all the budget I have to buy a brand new Laptop to replace my CFSX Panasonic.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Is it possible to play with a girl in this game? Real girl, don't futa. Girl on girl, pussy on pussy?

Last edited:

katariya

Apr 19, 2022
Everything is updated, i play much more complexe game on my computer who work smoothly.
use Locale Emulator or the other kits to simulation Shift_JIS code...
or you can use this in windows system: use unicode utf-8 for worldwide language support

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Okay, I've been trying to find a solid answer to fix an issue I'm having, but I don't think I have found one. I used a save file by a user named Prierp to pretty much unlock everything. Before the save file, everything was working fine (new game, going in the lobby, interacting with everything, etc.) After installing it in the correct place, I can access everything in the room, add more characters, mess with the options, talk with pal, but when I go to the lobby or call someone it just goes to an infinite loading screen with the loading symbol. I've deleted and re-unzipped the entire game and the save file, Used NTLEA and Japanese locale, and also tried the Offline patch, but to no avail, nothing has worked. If anyone that has run into this issue and solved it or knows how to solve it, I would appreciate it greatly.

Reactions: Hypophise

bbay222

Sep 10, 2020

Anyone knows how this will affect HoneyCome? I know it probably won't mean shit for Illusion games since Illusion is "dead" but what about the new stuff?

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021

Anyone knows how this will affect HoneyCome? I know it probably won't mean shit for Illusion games since Illusion is "dead" but what about the new stuff?
with the day over, they back peddled some.
gamepass and demos and shit are now exempt from the fees.
ceo 6 days ago sold shares, etc.

Reactions: bbay222

Hypophise

Jan 3, 2023
use Locale Emulator or the other kits to simulation Shift_JIS code...
or you can use this in windows system: use unicode utf-8 for worldwide language support
So, I changed my system to UTF-8, the problem persists, the strange part is that I can access the menu, all the options and even character creation. Just when I do start or free sex, I just get a black screen. I can move the mouse, the music continues, but the screen remains black. For free sex, screen is black, and loading is infinite.

How i can use locale emulator ? Sorry, this is the first time I've encountered a problem with a game here, although I've played a lot of games

POVSeeker

Formerly 'theLeeGent'
Sep 9, 2018
Found some plugins for the game.
HC.Bepinex.ConfigurationManager and HC_ConfigurationManager add "Pluggin settings" button in F1 menu.
HC_PovX is pov mod, you can configure it in above mentioned configurator
Where do you put these in the file?

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes