Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
this may be a dumb question but why does Pals Bedroom have objects floating in midair? does Pal Know Magic or something? or is that just the BG they choose?
Asuna&Karin
Enjoy :)
Google Drive

I will delete it tomorrow
that guys privatter i followed him on tweeter and sent follow on his priviteter but whats the chances of him accepting me? cause there few cards from him i really wanted

Prierp

Jun 16, 2020
this may be a dumb question but why does Pals Bedroom have objects floating in midair? does Pal Know Magic or something? or is that just the BG they choose?
It is rumored that like previous attendants Pal is in fact a demon. If there's any truth to it she's likely a servant of Asmodeus.

gumitan

Dec 10, 2019

that guys privatter i followed him on tweeter and sent follow on his priviteter but whats the chances of him accepting me? cause there few cards from him i really wanted
Might be a possibility. :(

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
It is rumored that like previous attendants Pal is in fact a demon. If there's any truth to it she's likely a servant of Asmodeus.
really? thats awesome if thats true cause being a Demon is cool in stories and that might explain why she likes fendom positions with the MC when you do her Room H Sceene stuff the first 3 times

K4M1

Feb 14, 2020

Found on 4chan.

It seemed to be safe, but grab it at your own risk.
Confirmed, this works and is safe according to my anti-virus too

ChijiBun

May 28, 2023
I had those by default. Are you using the ScrewThisNoise repack? That's what I used and it included both outfits.
I didn't, but I straight up from this forum
and the reason why I'm asking this it because for some reason, I can't update the game, not at all
It always pop this up, is it because I'm download pirated version of HC? 1694424448250.png 1694424455685.png

Last edited:
Reactions: mobyvandick
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes