boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I was planning to buy a 89000 Yen Laptop with a GeForce MX450 2GB, a 16GB RAM and a i7 Processor from Amazon JP.

So I was wondering if these Specs are enough to play the game smoothly on high settings?
better play with desktop pc with a proper vga card, mate. 2gb vram can't even handle some indie game in this day.

Reactions: Casseur de culs
Oct 29, 2019
I have been waiting a long time for this game
last month I had played the trial version now I want to play the full version.

hochlander

Oct 16, 2017
I heard there's some premium update floating around for this game with some extra tidbits for customization and whatnot. Was that already included in this version? And if not, does anyone know when/if it'll pop up here? I've only heard vague things about it so idk if it's even an actual thing or just some loose mod.

Last edited:

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I heard there's some premium update floating around for this game with some extra tidbits for customization and whatnot. Was that already included in this version? And if not, does anyone know when/if it'll pop up here? I've only heard vague things about it so idk if it's even an actual thing or just some loose mod.
until now it not much to point that close to word premium (just adding more costume and bug fixed). i think they will update it weekly since the game still missing a lot of features of Honey Select 2. honestly the game feel like an early access that have a good optimize.

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
this may be just my nitpicking. but in character creator if select this game language to be EN, the random character name generator will have only western name only no JP name can be generated at all. when set the game language to JP, it can random generate JP name. but when i switch language to EN again the JP name's front still be JP fonts not become EN font. weird...right ?

Melany06

Feb 2, 2019
there is a uncensor selector modpack like koikatu, a mod that unlock tthe fact that we can import a character in grab a card into the creation like we can do now in koikatu and a mod that enables to grab a koikatu card to the honeycome creation to have exactly at the details closed the same character that we created on koikatu?? it could be interesting

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes