sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I see some modding activity on pixiv and discord so there is more interest in HC than in RG from start. That's a good sign
let's hope for good, after all honey select is illusion's best-selling game and people prefer anime graphics, in fact I don't find it strange that illgames first game is this one.

Reactions: SilverSteve

Orc Wizard

Mar 14, 2017
It seems that they changed how some things work in this one
Glass Heart is not increasing breaking, i am managing to increase it with the "hate" girl, but i dunno what triggers it
Also someone mentioned to keep "climaxing together" for obsession but no matter what i do, it never increases

Edit: for the obsession, i was trying Missionary and had no results, switched to Cowgirl and other femdom positions and it started going up, although quite slowly, Cowgirl seemed to increase the most out of the others
And i guess Glass Heart works? not sure, because its increasing the "worn out" veeeery slowly

Last edited:

Greyvan

Mar 28, 2018
it's auto save you don't have to worry about it
You do have to finish the scene or whatever is going on and come back to your room before it saves the change in stats and all if it's like the older titles

Oghenekaro

Apr 14, 2021
thats pretty unfair cause not every person has access to debit/credit or paypal cards etc and i never ever herd of an uncensor ever being paidwalled in history of illussion modding ever
The games new and it's the first/s mod.
Let him fish, a free one will be out later.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I'm not allowed to have an opinion unless I create my own game is what you're saying? Absolute brainrot take lmfao
Well it wasn't a constructive opinion at all first of all.
His comment makes a sense for the way you're commenting a game, even if his answer isn't the best either.
The right reply is simple. If you really are disgusted about this game, this thread is not for you. :whistle:

Last edited:
Reactions: punctdan

boneknocker

Nov 4, 2019
I don't understand why so many people are obsessed with an uncensored mod, I mean It's just a few pixels, what is the big deal?
nahh they just want to see what never exist there from the first place. unlike game from Miconisomi. Illusion games never ever have genital part from the start. remove mosaic will show the empty space and that where modder have to create a fake genital to fill up that emptiness. which is always feel really off whenever i look at it. but some people have a unique taste i guess.

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes