gebowol

Mar 11, 2022
1.0.2 update is out on Illgames website. Strangely, no warning about japan region.
For people who use hex editor for offline, check out line 00A878E0E and change 74->EB if your file have 71,910,912 bytes.
Strangely, one of my my character breast *broke*

flyboy179

Feb 3, 2018
Well on one hand its another honey select. On the other hand. its the best one but thats due to my personal bias as i prefer the AA/Koitatsu style over the honeyselect style. They need to put in more pony tail options. Can never fully recreate Mihoro from AA2 properly in any of these games. Now if we just get this look in an actaul game like AA3 or something even half way close it i'd finally be able to move on from AA2.

Nasedo

Aug 11, 2018
I also forgot to tell you and the rest of the people coming in this thread that they're clearly not the same set of people from Illusion. Sure there might be Illusion staff migrating from their now defunct company, but I don't think they want to keep the same shitty roadmap as Illusion. This is a wishful thinking, of course, but I can only hope they take note from KISS—which I just found out they've announced their new game in their 25th anniversary called Custom Romance City 3D 3. I thought it'll be another Custom Reido....

Anyways, I digress
I never read a story about transformation from Illusion into Illgames and not sure if it's relevant how many of them are in "new" company or not. As we can see, it's just couple days after release their game and roadmap is still unknown. At this point we can't tell about shittyness level of their roadmap.

Another bit is really interesting, but there is not much information regarding Custom Romance City 3D 3. I found some short note in Thai language and googletranslated:

August 19, 2023. KISS, the developer of the famous R18 game from Japan, the owner of the Custom Maid 3D Series, has announced the launch of the new project website under the name "CRC3D3 -Custom Romance City-" now. There hasn't been any information revealed yet, so let's just say there's been some interesting developments. We will come back and report to our friends. got to know again
In the past I tried to use KISS games as a creation tool, but KK & KKS won this battle and finally my choice always was Illusion products. KISS games, at least based on my knowledge weren't heavily modded as Illusion games and I never had so rich content.

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
can somoene grab the games loading icon your supposed to click on for pc my pc deleted it reight after i exited the game

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes