NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
when will the uncensored mod be coming?
I wouldn't hold my breath for that because
  1. The modding and especially plugins are gonna be a lot more difficult to make for this game
  2. This game doesn't have censored genitalia for female models, it doesn't have any at all. Even the most basic decensor will have to add the holes by itself.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Is it possible to import/download girls similar to previous games?

Pd. Nvm you just need to copy the cards to the chara folder and that is

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
That's actually not true. Game developement has never been as cheap and easy as it is now. You can just buy assets for a fraction of the money it would have cost you years ago to do them yourself. Entire game features can be bought pre-done on asset stores. Top level engines are completely free, until you actually make money, no more spending weeks or month with some low-level graphics frameworks to get some basic shapes to render. Not to mention physics, sounds, animate, etc.

Not to mention that Illusion/Illgames have a whole catalogue of previous games where they can build upon. They don't have to write that character editor from scatch. They just copy it and improve where they see need for improvement.

Unless the code was lost in some actual fire, or something, they should still have the AA2 code laying around. Probably old, outdated, and broken. But they can still take that code, port it to Unity, and update it for a fraction of the effort it would be to write it anew.
I mean, with so many recycled stuff, Don’t you think that’s an obvious sign of cutting corner to save on development costs? That’s the whole point. I think the fact that there isn’t a whole load of new stuff tells you that the game development isn’t going so smoothly.

veryhairy

Mar 20, 2020
This game has a few bugs and stuff that are kinda wierd
-When you choose to make a futanari lead character and do femdom position, the female characters hands will clip through your characters breasts.
-If the girl you're banging is also a futanari, she will lose her dick. You also cant get the girls to bang your character if you decide to make them futanari unless you make them as your character.
-For some reason, theres no way to make your character nude. You can change there clothes using clothing cards but I haven't found a way to completely strip them.(*during sex scenes)
-The dick is way too long. Its like 10-12 inches long lol.
-Theres only like 6 or so personalities.
-I had this strange bug where every sex scene makes your character default to the generic face you see in the character creation but retains the body.
I think I'll give this a pass. It's definitely not worth the price they're marketing it as.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
This game has a few bugs and stuff that are kinda wierd
-When you choose to make a futanari lead character and do femdom position, the female characters hands will clip through your characters breasts.
-If the girl you're banging is also a futanari, she will lose her dick. You also cant get the girls to bang your character if you decide to make them futanari unless you make them as your character.
-For some reason, theres no way to make your character nude. You can change there clothes using clothing cards but I haven't found a way to completely strip them.
-The dick is way too long. Its like 10-12 inches long lol.
-Theres only like 6 or so personalities.
-I had this strange bug where every sex scene makes your character default to the generic face you see in the character creation but retains the body.
I think I'll give this a pass. It's definitely not worth the price they're marketing it as.
The option to make your character naked is in the game settings.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Any chance this game can be played with female characters without futanari? Lesbian type. Pussy on pussy?

Careless Cavalier

Jun 1, 2020
What I like, the software optimization
HS or any illusion games were a pain to load

What I dont like, this seems low effort, reused textures and animations, basically koikatsu textures with honey select animations.

What I am looking forward to,
more animation, more expressions, text box speech translations

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes