Irradiant

May 13, 2019
This is probably a silly thing to ask considering what kind of game this is but which do you play as in this one? Male or female protag? And yes I saw the multiple protagonist tag but I have played atleast one C0M3D2 game and that one had me playing as a male MC so seeing both male/female mc tag on this one confuses me a little.

It probably doesn't matter which one it is but as I said its a little confusingo_O

Last edited:

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
This is probably a silly thing to ask considering what kind of game this is but which do you play as in this one? Male or female protag? And yes I saw the multiple protagonist tag but I have played atleast one C0M3D2 game and that one had me playing as a male MC so seeing both male/female mc tag on this one confuses me a little.

It probably doesn't matter which one it is but as I said its a little confusingo_O
you can play either as a male or as a female if you set her as futa. Though they have the same animation iirc.

Reactions: Irradiant

Remuno G

Jan 13, 2023
Hello, Does anyone here knew how to install the update.

I downloaded updatefullset.exe Form illgames web (left one) and idk how to install it. I've try but an error occur (strange text idk) I just want to know how to properly install the update. Thanks in advance

Nivlac5667

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone tell me why does the game saying Server Connection Failed? I've tried to put the patch in the game folder and I still got the same error.

Can someone tell me where should I put the patch properly?

xep7

Aug 26, 2022
antivirus flared this up as trojan puamson :unsure:
seems like magically after downloading it directly from Screwthisnoise and not this user with cat avatar, windows defender doesnt see it as a threat,

(edit) iget that the file might beonly "potentially" unwanted, windows flares crypto miners with similar text, but from what ive seen, same file can be a trojan, if you trust it and risk it its up to you because i cant verify because i just got it off better repack patreon instead and worked without windows shitting itself

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: mal88837

ZeinR78

Sep 16, 2023
Is there a way to organize the cards? if i put them in different folders i can't load the cards.

elql

Jan 13, 2018
yo folks some help here would be appreciated, after the first tutorial when i have to form a community the screen shades up and just stays like that leaving me stuck in there forever.

anyone else having the same issue?

magusss

Nov 25, 2017
Does this game have subtitles? Or is it still not possible? I got it from br repacks but I really didn't understand if it had subtitles or not.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Quick question in this tweet they say that the dlc that will release will inculde the "Digital Craft" thing is that the same what studio was to other illusion games?

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
will the repack on here get an update soon? theres a lot of content on the way
The last repack is already up to date with v1.0.6, and the next big update is scheduled for 12/22.
Unless there are some surprise free additions in the meantime, or new player-made mods/plugins, I'm not sure what could be included in a new repack before that?

Slightly updated trailer here for anyone interested:

(video at the bottom of the page)

Two new characters/voice sets, that's... not a lot, but it's a start. Plus some new rooms, clothes and stuff. And of course the studio.

Vladislav4

Sep 22, 2019
So I heard the Studio is apparently paid content rather than free? If that's true, then wow, way to jettison your totally-brand-new game into the grave, totally-not-Illusion lol

2.90 star(s) 23 Votes