Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
It seems that they will sell it as an addon for 4840¥ (~32,50 US$ / 29,67 € (exchange rate from Nov. 25th '23) ). That's pricey...
More like it will be part of the Expansion they called "HoneyCome Dolce", along with the new characters, locations and stuff. But yes it is expensive, especially for a feature you'd have expected to be in the base game, and not a whole lot of extra content.

I guess they just need to start monetizing their content at some point, can't expect free updates forever.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Neechan-Lexi I'm not sure what do you mean with "
The dev also does not allow modding so I would guess the chances of something like that ever to exist is rather low.
" Since this game is modded, the fact that there's a Belpinex folder is proof of that, thing is though is that afaik the modding comunity as previously stated by ScrewThisNoise (please correct me if I'm worng in anything on my statement) is that is going both slow and fast depending on the mod, some mods are being made fast (the uncensor in the BR1.2 for example) and others aren't (Body sliders and such).

So for your question Igoriok, best I ccan advice is to wait and see, or try going into the modding comunity itself (discord and such if any exist).

Reactions: Tewi and Igoriok

switchdoll

Jul 17, 2020
Hi folks,

Is there a way to choose female clothes, hairstyle e makeup for Male character? I would like to create some otokono/"trap" characters =)

Thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Guerzoniansus

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Neechan-Lexi I'm not sure what do you mean with "
" Since this game is modded, the fact that there's a Belpinex folder is proof of that, thing is though is that afaik the modding comunity as previously stated by ScrewThisNoise (please correct me if I'm worng in anything on my statement) is that is going both slow and fast depending on the mod, some mods are being made fast (the uncensor in the BR1.2 for example) and others aren't (Body sliders and such).

So for your question Igoriok, best I ccan advice is to wait and see, or try going into the modding comunity itself (discord and such if any exist).
Yes the game is slowly beeing modded to some extent but the devs pretty much ban mods per ToS so there are a lot mod creators who wont develop mods for this one since they fear cease and desist letter from lawyers for making mods for this game. In the end nobody knows if they will really take action against mods or not but they have the ToS that would give the company the legal rights to take action against any mod creator. Ofc there will still be mods for the game it just will be much less than compared to other Illusion Games. I still hope we will see most essential mods too it just isn't guaranteed as it was with all the other Illusion Games.

user295

Oct 21, 2019
Yes the game is slowly beeing modded to some extent but the devs pretty much ban mods per ToS so there are a lot mod creators who wont develop mods for this one since they fear cease and desist letter from lawyers for making mods for this game. In the end nobody knows if they will really take action against mods or not but they have the ToS that would give the company the legal rights to take action against any mod creator. Ofc there will still be mods for the game it just will be much less than compared to other Illusion Games. I still hope we will see most essential mods too it just isn't guaranteed as it was with all the other Illusion Games.

If you've ever read the EULA, pretty much every game ever bans modifying their files.
Monetised mods are when publishers step in with C&Ds; how dare you expect renumeration for making their product better! /s

In all seriousness, as someone who has been C&D'd a number of times, it's not a big deal; either stop doing what they ask you to stop doing, or consult a lawyer.

There's no legal costs if you just stop doing whatever it is, so it's truly not a big deal, just seems scary the first time it happens.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
If you've ever read the EULA, pretty much every game ever bans modifying their files.
Monetised mods are when publishers step in with C&Ds; how dare you expect renumeration for making their product better! /s

In all seriousness, as someone who has been C&D'd a number of times, it's not a big deal; either stop doing what they ask you to stop doing, or consult a lawyer.

There's no legal costs if you just stop doing whatever it is, so it's truly not a big deal, just seems scary the first time it happens.
Thanks for that clarification also the info about C&D letters was legitimate intersting for me to read :3

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
As far as I know no. The dev also does not allow modding so I would guess the chances of something like that ever to exist is rather low.
Modding restriction term has been in Illusion games for ages, but the community ignored that. It's just a standard EULA. I don't understand why people whine about it only now, maybe because of of the ToS now pops up in the game?

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Also ILLGAMES have no legal entity outside of Japan, and their budget is low, so they won't spend hundreed thounds of yen just to sue some modder from China or somewhere else.

Neechan-Lexi

Feb 1, 2019
Modding restriction term has been in Illusion games for ages, but the community ignored that. It's just a standard EULA. I don't understand why people whine about it only now, maybe because of of the ToS now pops up in the game?
First of all I am not whining about it personally sorry if it came off like that since I don't really care about those mods and just re-told what I heared about it from others ^^ If people won't care aobut it and mods still will come out thats great! If not people can just enjoy the other games modded.

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
First of all I am not whining about it personally sorry if it came off like that since I don't really care about those mods and just re-told what I heared about it from others ^^ If people won't care aobut it and mods still will come out thats great! If not people can just enjoy the other games modded.
Well, it wasn't personally addressed to you, I've just seen a lot of such concerns in this thread

Reactions: Neechan-Lexi

elql

Jan 13, 2018
guys, there´s just no case with this fucking game. it´ll freeze at some point during the community creation thing at the beginning and won´t let me go any further.

any kind soul that could share their save file please?

ArashiNinja18

Jun 1, 2017
View attachment 2895184

Overview:
Discover the ultimate in character customization.
Mold your perfect partner to your exacting specifications, then fall in love—or descend into the deepest depths of carnal desire...​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-01
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: ILLGAMES - -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA -

Extra Offline Patch: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2894855 View attachment 2894852 View attachment 2894853 View attachment 2894854 View attachment 2894856 View attachment 2894857 View attachment 2894858 View attachment 2894859 View attachment 2894860
How are you supposed to install the offline patch and what does it even do?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: purpleguy123
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes