Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I wonder if the KK community will ever switch to HoneyCome, there's just so much fan-made content for KK and the new studio didn't change much (or anything at all). I was hoping for some quality of life improvements but sadly it didn't happen.
Well, for one, the environments are much better in honey come, kk has those plain greyed out walls that look way too dull.

dirtydan69

Apr 25, 2018
Why is my game in slow motion, when I am walking around in the hotel lobby? I am using the newest BR build..

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
ScrewThisNoise the repack is missing the additional data Costume from pre purchasing the DLC. Managed to find it on Anime-Sharing. I might be blind and did not see it but here it is anyways.

DLC Costume in question.

Got the Additional Costume from AS Under the (予約特典)

Just make sure to use the Registry Fixer in STN Repack first before attempting to use this!.
It wasn't a thing at the time, that stuff released like 6 hours after I uploaded.
Here's all the patch files and stuffs if anyone is still looking:

Will ofc be included in the next pack :)

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
I wonder if the KK community will ever switch to HoneyCome, there's just so much fan-made content for KK and the new studio didn't change much (or anything at all). I was hoping for some quality of life improvements but sadly it didn't happen.
It's not really a matter of willingness to move over, some mods are just close to impossible to make, some are a major hassle and require update every time a new game update drops (wideslider) and some are just a hassle to deal with.

Until someone finds a smart way to work efficiently under IL2CPP, or illusion decides that they want to go Mono again, this is the new world for their games. Barely any mods to speak of.

Mardinli_Iso

Jul 28, 2017
i need some help game is not working for me, as soon as game starts i get the popup that server connection failed if i click quit the game closes, i even dowloaded the offline patch i have also blocked game exe in firewall but still not working
what am i doing wrong

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
It wasn't a thing at the time, that stuff released like 6 hours after I uploaded.
Here's all the patch files and stuffs if anyone is still looking:

Will ofc be included in the next pack :)
Sorry for asking but, would you give us a hint of when to expect said pack?.

klecoolow5

Sep 13, 2020
It's not really a matter of willingness to move over, some mods are just close to impossible to make, some are a major hassle and require update every time a new game update drops (wideslider) and some are just a hassle to deal with.

Until someone finds a smart way to work efficiently under IL2CPP, or illusion decides that they want to go Mono again, this is the new world for their games. Barely any mods to speak of.
no breast sucking or licking ?? like the other game before this

sptkc

Feb 10, 2018
Does the mod have something that unlock all position or something similar? I can access the mmf threesome even if I haven't buy it yet and the tentacles can be chosen outside of its room.

Reactions: Schulth
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes