Nov 3, 2022
Hey folks, does the latest 1.3 repack from screwthisnoise include the slider unlocker for character creation?

Thanks!
If you go to the of R1.3, a good soul posted a link to a Slider Unlocker plugin in the comment section. But it seems to be unstable and it "only" allows negative values to the existing sliders at the moment. But it's a start. So use only at your own risk and backup your saves / characters.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Schulth

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
is anyone having any clipping issues with the current game with the update my females and mc are clipping through each other very badly and there the same as they were before the last couple updates

V1ultrakill

Jul 7, 2023
This shit is 10gb!!!
...and koikatsu is 60. Shut the fuck up and get a move on, you're probably not going to make any games in the first place (like 20 minutes of gameplay, sometimes even 5, takes a month or more to 1. Create the scene, 2. Import it into reboot ow whatever game engine you do, 3. Develop text, specify shit, etc, 4. Bugfixes, 5. Release it to the public or patreon. Up to the challenge? Go ahead, not my problem.(

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
how do I disable the uncensor for the repack?
It's hardmoded because it's literally an asset swap so there's no setting to toggle it on or off, but you can restore the original graphics using the files in the "vanilla restores for hardmods" folder of the Repack.

Take the content from there and move it to the main folder, it will overwrite the assets contained in abdata, and put the censored graphics back. Before doing that, maybe make a backup copy of the relevant files in abdata, just in case you want to return to the uncensored version without having to re-dowload the game.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
In case someone needs it, here's a little tool to extract HC character cards from DigitalCraft scene files.

Usage:
1. copy hcextract.exe into the directory with the scene files (probably UserData\craft\scene)
2. start CMD.EXE
3. type 'cd (your directory with the scene files)'
4. type 'hcextract scene.png'
5. you'll get multiple png files named HC_(F/M)_*.png, these are the character cards, copy them into UserData\chara

If the program triggers any virus warnings, those must be false positives, because it really does not do anything other than opening and writing png files.
If in doubt and you don't trust me, the hcextract.c source is included in the zip, you can compile it yourself easily (no dll nor other dependencies, just standard libc).

Last edited:

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
In case someone needs it, here's a little tool to extract HC character cards from DigitalCraft scene files.

Usage:
1. copy hcextract.exe into the directory with the scene files (probably UserData\craft\scene)
2. start CMD.EXE
3. type 'cd (your directory with the scene files)'
4. type 'hcextract scene.png'
5. you'll get multiple png files named HC_(F/M)_*.png, these are the character cards, copy them into UserData\chara

If the program triggers any virus warnings, those must be false positives, because it really does not do anything other than opening and writing png files.
If in doubt and you don't trust me, the hcextract.c source is included in the zip, you can compile it yourself easily (no dll nor other dependencies, just standard libc).
Even the file name says it's a virus lmao

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Even the file name says it's a virus lmao
Renamed by the website.

As I've said, if you don't trust the exe then extract only the source from the zip and compile it yourself. It is an extremely basic console application any C compiler will do without any specific configuration (VC, mingw, clang, whatever).

I've checked, only BitDefenderTheta flags it as Gen:NN.ZexaE.36680.v8Z@aqIWLCn. That engine uses machine learning and hallucinates badly, . Also ZexaE is a trojan which loads payloads from the internet, however you can see that hcextract.exe has no networking dll bindings whatsoever, therefore it is impossible to have that particular trojan. But compile the source if you don't believe me.

Last edited:

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
So I'm a bit lost on what version I should be getting. I came from Honey select and have used the Better Repacks. But I'm not sure how to download those since they come in like SPLIT.7z.001 format and it doesn't let me extract. What can I do?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
So I'm a bit lost on what version I should be getting. I came from Honey select and have used the Better Repacks. But I'm not sure how to download those since they come in like SPLIT.7z.001 format and it doesn't let me extract. What can I do?

Use 7-Zip and extract just the .001, only, and the rest will extract with it.

Reactions: wilbur1001
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes