justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Little update, I've added a GUI version for the non-techsawy fapmates. Usage:
1. drag'n'drop a scene file into the window
2. the list of characters will appear
3. click on one of them and in the pop-up window press Save

The name changed because besides HoneyCome it also supports older Illusion game scenes (KK, KKS, HS2). I hope ScrewThisNoise adds this (or another simple to use tool) to his BetterRepack because what he ships now never worked for me, and it has no support for HoneyCome either.

About the false virus warning, if it happens again, the app does not use network so there's no way it has a trojan, but source also included in the zip and you can compile it yourself.

Edit: ah, here we go again, false warnings by machine learning detection only again. The funny thing is, the trojan it hallucinates is actually BIGGER in size than the entire application! LOL!

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
is there an actual story and gameplay or is this like Honey Select type simulation only ?
The whole game is literally a re-skinned Honey Select 2, with enhanced Koikatsu-like anime graphics instead of "realistic"-ish 3D models like HS.

So no, no story or real gameplay. Just a few unlocks by completing various achievements, if that's anything.

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Character extractor final version. It now supports HoneyCome, Koikatsu, Koikatsu Sunshine, HoneySelect, HoneySelect2 and RoomGirl cards too.

Reactions: bloctai

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Oh, and the binary. Ignore false virus warnings, it's perfectly safe to use. Seriously, the whole exe is 137 kilobytes (including a PNG decoder/encoder), there's simply no place for a trojan or any malicious code in such a small application.

• Haha
Reactions: Tressk and botina

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I get a very strange bug when I try to enter options to change the settings the entire screen goes black and it is impossible for me to change anything

any solution ?

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Morkar: I never had black screen problem, but a few pages ago someone had the same problem and said that setting the locale to Japanese fixed his blank screen issue. Maybe worth a try.

I have some issues with DigitalCraft though. Sometimes it freezes on scene loading sounds familiar to anybody? I mean it's hard to tell, because sometimes it looks like it's frozen but it's not, after a while I get control back, but sometimes it takes 10 or more minutes and still nothing. The characters are loaded and are moving behind the "open scene" window, and I can move the pointer but I cannot click or do anything.

I guess we could easily give IllGames the worst UI experience ever award. Asking confirmation for unimportant things (like start sex scene? who the hell ever answered no to that?), but no progress bar nor any feedback on loading where it would be really important, and just a quick flash of a "scene loaded" popup then the open scene window doesn't close... If you miss that short flash (because who is watching the screen constantly for several minutes, especially when you don't know how long it would take?) then you're screwed and you easily think that still loading when actually already done, you just have to click on the x... Auch!

Any hopes to get fixes to that? Something like in CharaStudio, also lacks progress bar but at least the "open scene" window closes automatically when loading is done, so just by a quick glance at the screen and you can tell it's still working or not

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Oh, and the binary. Ignore false virus warnings, it's perfectly safe to use. Seriously, the whole exe is 137 kilobytes (including a PNG decoder/encoder), there's simply no place for a trojan or any malicious code in such a small application.
Thanks, it works without issue for me. You're very based for this and surprisingly, windows defender didn't go so crazy over virus suspicious like it does with Honeycome files, lol. I would recommend to join the Koikatsu server to get Macro to add the character extractor to the Hong fire patch. He could also confirm if there's any suspicious stuff going on too to help set people's mind to ease.

For the freezing, I recommend downloading the HF patch and use the 100% save file included. It should fix the issue. If the issue is still there then you should do a refresh install and then install the HF patch afterwards.

Last edited:

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
so in the current update my character models arent lining up properly the two models clip into each other like koikatsu does a lot is there any way to rectify this

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Thanks, it works without issue for me.
Thanks! Sorry, but I don't use discord, could you please ask Marco for me?

For the freezing, I recommend downloading the HF patch and use the 100% save file included. It should fix the issue. If the issue is still there then you should do a refresh install and then install the HF patch afterwards.
I did. I've reinstalled, used the 100% save, applied HF patch, but still, some scene just loading forever, like this one for example . Most scenes load quickly, but there are some that take insanely long time to load, but they finish eventually, and some never finish (I have waited more than 10 minutes with this one, still can't click on x).

PotatoG6

Jun 1, 2018
Thanks! Sorry, but I don't use discord, could you please ask Marco for me?

I did. I've reinstalled, used the 100% save, applied HF patch, but still, some scene just loading forever, like this one for example . Most scenes load quickly, but there are some that take insanely long time to load, but they finish eventually, and some never finish (I have waited more than 10 minutes with this one, still can't click on x).
Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know you meant Digitalcraft. Some scenes will just load a long time because of much stuff is in it. I think it also depends on your hardware too. For example, loading the scene in your example only took me 40 seconds. I do have the game installed on my NVME SSD, and my system has 32 gbs of ram + i9 10850k + 3080. I never experienced waiting 10 minutes for a scene.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 25 Votes