aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Illgames is going to start a new project apparently
1705733893528.png
New project start!
ILLGAMES is looking for a "3DCG Designer" to start a new project!

We are actively looking for experienced designers as well as new graduates.

We are looking for both experienced and new graduates to help us with our new title!

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
So the current release has my characters clipping through each other really badly does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or how to fix

Nov 24, 2020
Okay, so, I saw the English Terms of Service and I am kinda curious how similar they are to KK, cause this one basically bans mods (not that it would stop people). I am not a legal person, so I am also kinda curious if free-games with Patreon supporters are considered commercial. I feel like KK probably had the same terms, but nobody cared because
1) They are in Japanese
2) They are Japanese
And it didn't stop anyone from basically using KK as a way to make CGs for visual novels and other games and modding the shit out of them. I doubt "totally not Illusion" will go Nintendo on everyone's asses, but I am just curious if there anything here noteworthy.
1705842924710.png

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Okay, so, I saw the English Terms of Service and I am kinda curious how similar they are to KK, cause this one basically bans mods (not that it would stop people). I am not a legal person, so I am also kinda curious if free-games with Patreon supporters are considered commercial. I feel like KK probably had the same terms, but nobody cared because
1) They are in Japanese
2) They are Japanese
And it didn't stop anyone from basically using KK as a way to make CGs for visual novels and other games and modding the shit out of them. I doubt "totally not Illusion" will go Nintendo on everyone's asses, but I am just curious if there anything here noteworthy.
View attachment 3283390

While there's no reason to be worried (as there's no precedent of them taking legal action, as far as I've heard), that doesn't mean they won't. But hey, as long as you're not making a profit off it, I doubt they'd do anything even if they knew.

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
1) They are in Japanese
2) They are Japanese
View attachment 3283390
did you install the HF Patch? that has the blocker for that term of service mod bullshit thing if you install the HF patch or BR there a plugin in the patch that allows you to play that game offline

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
1) They are in Japanese
2) They are Japanese
View attachment 3283390
Illusion had that paragraph for years, even before Koikatsu. They are not revealing any legal info about ILLGAMES on their website or SNS (No company info, no address, even recruiting tab provides only email address), so my guess is that they are hiding from something. If my guess is true, they won't sue anyone no matter what

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Okay, so, I saw the English Terms of Service and I am kinda curious how similar they are to KK
Actually, it doesn't matter any more. I'm not a legal person either, but it is clear as day that Illusion disappeared without a legal successor, so they can't sue you for using KK contents even if they want to.

Now using HC contents is a different story as Illgames is very much a legal entity that's still kicking. Probably they won't sue you, but they could.

Reactions: NaturalEnclave

Koikastu99

Dec 12, 2022
i just said that there a plugin in the HF patch or BR that blocks Illussion aka ILLGAMES from seeing your games activity STN made a plugin that makes the game playable offline so you can mod with out a care in the world.

Elfman17

Aug 3, 2019
Can someone help me please, I can create characters but I can't play, It keeps me on a loading screen even tho I just bought my PC and can run almost all games on ultra 4k
Would love to try this game but unfortunately still blocked in loading screen whenever I try to start " Free Sex " Mode or just " Play " Tried to put local on japanese, tried to re-download it but nothing worked, been a few weeks since I posted but still no news ... Does someone knows the answer ?

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Would love to try this game but unfortunately still blocked in loading screen whenever I try to start " Free Sex " Mode or just " Play " Tried to put local on japanese, tried to re-download it but nothing worked, been a few weeks since I posted but still no news ... Does someone knows the answer ?

I've read others mention issues with the game loading at various stages, but what seems to work is disabling the offline patch from the launcher, just for one run. Toggle it off and see if it gets into any of the play modes. If it does, then you can toggle it back on with no issue after that.

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
Try the solution a few posts up (or a page back) about disabling the offline patch for the first launch. Might work for that.

The extensions appear to be incorrect. That last hyphen should be a period, like so:
"[ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome Dolce BetterRepack R1.3 SPLIT.7z.001" and so on.
That's odd. I got it from the betterrepack google doc. Is that just not working?

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes