Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
EDIT: Okay, I placed the content manually and it worked
Yeah, I always got weird error messages when trying to use the Update application, but dumping the content of the Setup folder right into the game's base folder works just fine.

Good to know that there's an update though, guess one of the downsides of using the offline version is that I don't get notified of these. I should probably keep an eye on the website from time to time. There's not much in this one outside of Studio stuff (like, 2 hair extensions and an accessory) but I'll take it.

Reactions: punctdan

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Honeycome is IL2CPP game and doesn't support old plugins, IL2CPP moding is still in early stage. Stock game has penis model without any bones, it's just expanding on X axis, female genitals are just smooth spot with slapped censor textures.
So, all modder could do is replace models and materials, no need to blame them.

I wasn't blaming anyone, I was pointing out the obvious.

PussyCat67

Apr 8, 2020
I attempted to unpack the repack .001 file however it simply just says the file is corrupt. i do have the .002 and .003 files installed

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I attempted to unpack the repack .001 file however it simply just says the file is corrupt. i do have the .002 and .003 files installed
Not sure what's wrong with your files but at this point I'd just recommend getting the version. No split file, just one file to unpack and you're good to go.

animeowns

Oct 5, 2021
what is this premium patch on ILL games website people on steam are saying we need to download to get the story mode I already have the hf patch installed game runs much better than koikatsu party btw

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
what is this premium patch on ILL games website people on steam are saying we need to download to get the story mode I already have the hf patch installed game runs much better than koikatsu party btw
I think they are refering to Dolce DLC. It doesn't add story mode, just 2 new personalities, few maps, items and a studio.
The latest repacks have it installed.

AliceNeverD1es

Jan 5, 2024
Do you mean you downloaded the zip file in parts? If so, any ziptool like Winrar or 7zip is able to unpack it. Just unpack the first part and it should automatically unpack the others.
I have tried everything, I downloaded every better repack game, but all games give 「unexpected end of data」 or 「can not open as archive」error!

I followed the guide provided by better repack that says to rename files if they have numbers at the end, I used 7zip and winrar, nothing is working (。╯︵╰。)

Many hours download on slow internet, 「blue balls」 only result. Not good.

Phenix0800

May 15, 2018
I have tried everything, I downloaded every better repack game, but all games give 「unexpected end of data」 or 「can not open as archive」error!

I followed the guide provided by better repack that says to rename files if they have numbers at the end, I used 7zip and winrar, nothing is working (。╯︵╰。)

Many hours download on slow internet, 「blue balls」 only result. Not good.
Have you tried just using the torrent on ScrewThisNoise's site? It's the same thing, but it's all in a single compressed file rather than parts. All you need is a free torrent client like uTorrent in order to download. And it's generally faster than downloading from a server, even for those with slow internet.

Other than that, I don't know how else to help you. Either you're doing something wrong or your downloads keep getting corrupted for some reason. Torrents should help you with corrupted downloads as well as you can easily pause and resume download whenever, no need to keep your PC/laptop running like with downloading from a server.

AliceNeverD1es

Jan 5, 2024
Have you tried just using the torrent on ScrewThisNoise's site? It's the same thing, but it's all in a single compressed file rather than parts. All you need is a free torrent client like uTorrent in order to download. And it's generally faster than downloading from a server, even for those with slow internet.

Other than that, I don't know how else to help you. Either you're doing something wrong or your downloads keep getting corrupted for some reason. Torrents should help you with corrupted downloads as well as you can easily pause and resume download whenever, no need to keep your PC/laptop running like with downloading from a server.
Torrent is disabled on my network, very terrible restriction.
But there is no worries any more, friend of my dorm colleague who is a security mathematician and great pervert figured out the pattern in the numbers.

The install guide is wrong! You need to remove the first set of numbers, make 「.7z-002.006」to「.7z.006」, you need to remove numbers at the start and not at the end like the guide tells you.

The power of friendship and bonds of perversion have saved our weekend ( ´ ▽ ` )

City Bus

Apr 5, 2024
Strange issue I'm facing. My install became unable to complete loading the plugins when run, so it would launch in Japanese with none of the mod stuff running. Re-unpacking the zip fixed this issue but presented a new one: I can no longer load or save cards in character creator. The creation list is empty despite all the file paths seeming to still point to the same place, the cards I had are still there, and even hitting 'save new' doesn't change to the pose screen to save a new card. Creating a new install path, unpacking from the same zip and running that 'fresh' install, if I go into character creation it just hangs at loading indefinitely, or at least longer than 6 minutes when it took maybe 20 seconds before.

I changed nothing of the files at any point, though I did suffer a hard system crash the last time I ran the game and closed it out, BSOD with a IRQL not less or equal error. Strange error for a hentai game to end up throwing, but it's the only thing I can point to that might have a root cause for the issue because nothing makes sense about why it's suddenly not working the next day.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Strange issue I'm facing. My install became unable to complete loading the plugins when run, so it would launch in Japanese with none of the mod stuff running. Re-unpacking the zip fixed this issue but presented a new one: I can no longer load or save cards in character creator. The creation list is empty despite all the file paths seeming to still point to the same place, the cards I had are still there, and even hitting 'save new' doesn't change to the pose screen to save a new card. Creating a new install path, unpacking from the same zip and running that 'fresh' install, if I go into character creation it just hangs at loading indefinitely, or at least longer than 6 minutes when it took maybe 20 seconds before.

I changed nothing of the files at any point, though I did suffer a hard system crash the last time I ran the game and closed it out, BSOD with a IRQL not less or equal error. Strange error for a hentai game to end up throwing, but it's the only thing I can point to that might have a root cause for the issue because nothing makes sense about why it's suddenly not working the next day.

Did you update or change any plugins? Update Bepin? The Japanese language usually indicates the plugins aren't loading, at least not the translation one.

PurplePanties

Aug 15, 2023
Been looking at using it to generate visuals for VNs. Compared to KKS you're pretty limited in terms of available locations and clothing and several key tools (KKPE, Item Finder, Keyframe Animation) are missing, but there are a lot of things KKS desperately needs.

Nice:

You can turn off the map lights!
  • But some things, like big glowing windows, aren't affected.
You can turn off the character light.
  • By default it follows the free camera around.
  • Detatch it and it stays put.
  • Can't be maniuplated as an object though.
  • But you can add extra lights.
Create a camera and it can be manipulated as an object.
  • Activate it to see through it's lens.
Looks fantastic.

Color adjustment in visual effects
  • A lot of stuff you used to have to do in post.
  • Exposure level - 75% thru 150% at a rough guess
  • Interacts with other visual effects
  • Contrast, Saturation and Hue Shift - Can show in black and white.
  • Color filter - colorize or darken the whole image
Fog that actually works in the visual range
  • Use the number box to set it, very sensitive
SSAO - Antialiasing?

Depth of Field has a target - but only seems to be focal point.

Chromatic Aberration
  • For that spaced out look
You can name scenes when you save them and it warns you if you try and overwrite one

Concerns:

F11 only captures screen resolution into a .png
  • No watermark extension, but that's it.
  • Unclear if transparency will work.
Very few maps
  • Some outdoor objects, but no outdoor floors that I could find.
Much smaller choice of outfits
  • Only 1 nighty, no dressing gowns.
  • Most items are recolourable and patternable.
  • But, typically, can't be made transparent.
No cum objects

Very limited particle objects.
  • The hs2 object editor would be very nice.
No KKPE
  • All positioning has to be done by hand
  • No mirror pose option
No animation timeline that I've found yet.
  • But you seem to be able to add routes...
No item search
  • Not enough items, yet, that it's a problem.
  • Looks like the db has been rearranged.
To bend a characters neck, you have to switch to FK mode.
  • No combined IK and FK mode.
  • Pose conversion between IK and FK is less than 100%.
  • FK usually needs readjusting.
  • Could really use the KKS/hs2 solution of always having the neck FK active.
Route serve to make charcaters (or a camera) follow a path while playing their animation
  • A basic fix for characters running in place.
  • There doesn't seem to be any way to key frame the charcaters or the actions along the route.
  • Or to make only part of a character follow a route.
  • There's no 'Point at' tool for cameras.
  • Route orientation adjustment seems a bit random - away from the centre of the route, for the most part.
  • Also only on XY or Y.
  • No way to accurately control a camera pan.
  • You can use it to control moving lights (and, presumably, particle systems)
Cameras have no angle of view or zoom capability
  • But then neither does KKS
  • Might be in a plugin for HS2.
All in all, it's possible, but whether or not it's worth the extra production time and the lack of choices...

Reactions: Uski and punctdan
2.90 star(s) 23 Votes