dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
is there a version of this game that has all the updates and patches etc.. without clipping issues as well? if there is can a download link be pinned or uploaded ?

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
Yep, 25 Go when all unpacked and installed.

is there a version of this game that has all the updates and patches etc.. without clipping issues as well? if there is can a download link be pinned or uploaded ?
If you don't have anything, best you can do is grab STN's Repack on , everything is pre-installed so you can just unpack and play. It's from March so it's pretty up to date, aside maybe from a minor update adding a few accessories.

Clipping happens pretty rarely as far as I can tell, might depend on the character size like in Koikatsu. Not much that can be done here.

Reactions: zackaacloude

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Is this honeycomb + honeycomb doluce pack illgames released entirly different? Also is it the same as having the base game and installing the dlc?

Alneda

Jul 8, 2018
Anyone know how to export characters from a HoneyCome Studio scene?

Also here are some useful links:

Characters:
Scenes:

Scene folder went into UserData > craft > scene for me, so you might need to drop the scenes in there.

Reactions: beam5945

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Is this honeycomb + honeycomb doluce pack illgames released entirly different? Also is it the same as having the base game and installing the dlc?
The base game. I'd suggest to get betterrepack, that has the base game, the DigitalCraft studio dlc, plus some more additional assets and plugins.
Anyone know how to export characters from a HoneyCome Studio scene?
I've uploaded the tool here: https://f95zone.to/threads/honeycome-come-come-party-final-illgames.173201/page-56#post-13129551
It's a portable executable, no installation required. Just a single, very small .exe file.

Usage:
1. start scenextract.exe
2. drag'n'drop a scene png onto its window
3. click on the characard you want to export
4. a save file dialog will open with the appropriate folder (depending on the game and the character's sex)

It works with DigitalCraft (HoneyCome Studio) scenes (as well as with almost every other Illusion game scene files).

Reactions: Alneda

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
Why is there no VR option yet? I don't even see the point of these games without VR. It's been out long enough I suppose if we haven't gotten one by now, it's never gonna happen.

Darki016

Mar 7, 2023
U have to complete some of the achievements then unlock the all rewards finally u can get pal's room key for 5... cookies i guess? There is nothing special about room it's just the normal room. If u really wanna nail the Pal and don't wanna unlock the achievements just go to userdata/chara/navi in game files then take the pal's pic from there and copy paste in female document. U can sex with her whenever u want. I edit her character a little make her more... sexy if u want u can put this pic in your female document too. I just edit her hair styles and change her body a little.

View attachment 2896823 View attachment 2896824 View attachment 2896829
can u give me the save file, man. I'm kinda stuck in the game

ticaracatica

Jun 29, 2020
Hey guys! Can someone help me? I'm new to the game and would like to know if there are current mods. I tried to create a character, but it has very limited resources. For example, I couldn't edit the vagina. All women have the same vagina :cry:
I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome Dolce BetterRepack R1.4 (update HF patch 1.9)

Few character editing features. I only saw a few more nipples. I want to make different vaginas for them!
Does anyone know how I can create my own mod?

Last edited:

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Hey guys! Can someone help me? I'm new to the game and would like to know if there are current mods. I tried to create a character, but it has very limited resources. For example, I couldn't edit the vagina. All women have the same vagina :cry:
I'm using [ScrewThisNoise] HoneyCome Dolce BetterRepack R1.4 (update HF patch 1.9)

Few character editing features. I only saw a few more nipples. I want to make different vaginas for them!
Does anyone know how I can create my own mod?
The base game is censored and doesn't have female genetalias at all and there is only 1 uncensor mod right now, so you don't have more variants. As for modding, the game is using IL2CPP instead of Mono so there are no modding tools yet.

Reactions: ticaracatica
2.90 star(s) 26 Votes