Wonderking

May 13, 2018
I stopped feeling optimistic with Illusion long ago, but let's wait and see.
Better not to expect anything, I can't imagine Illusion to suddenly put actual effort into their games and give us actual gameplay. But that are just my 2 cents.

Reactions: hyperintrovert

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
I doubt it will be any kind of story added to Honeycome, the game really is made as a reskinned Honey Select 2. Not sure how you'd shove a story mode on that.

Artificial Academy 3 ? Finally :whistle:
Now that would be nice I guess, I keep seeing praise everywhere for AA2 but never got to play it.

Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
just like they did koikatsu
Really?

I only got into it somewhat recently (like a year or two ago), so I have no idea what early versions of the game were like. Was it just character creation and free H, then they added the whole school setting and story afterward?

In any case the main reason I'd doubt they'd do for Honey Come is because it's literally Honey Select 2, only with anime-style graphics. Same vague "setting", no story or real need of one, so they never bothered adding one to HS either.
But hey if they do, I'll take it. I'm one of these weirdos who enjoy having some story/context in my H games.

Reactions: Dserved
Jun 6, 2017
Whenever Illgames releases more info for the new game they post a trailer for it with the number 3 then the "Koikatsu" logo pops up next to it.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
To be fair, this "next proyect" can't be AA, as that's Illusion's IP, a succesor probably but not exactly AA.

That being said however I kind of wonder if Illgames does even have the intention to take such endeavour, think of it this way; they're technically a "new studio" (wich yeah everyone does know they just rebranded, hear me out for a second) considering the type of games they've released since AA and the rate, they probably need to build up a bit more of a library before getting into a more complex proyect.

We'll hav to wait for more info about this supposed "next game" before calling it "AA succesor"

Jun 6, 2017
This is basically what I was thinking, regardless of what happens. Even if it's fully intended to be AA3 or it's successor, it's most definitely not going to directly be called "Artificial Academy 3"/OG JP title, but 3. In my opinion after staring that footage down for longer than I probably should have, no matter what, it is BLATANTLY taking after AA.

• Pre-rendered backgrounds + fixed camera angles (which kinda hurts ngl, after 10 years I would've loved to have fully 3D like in Koikatsu.)
• Buttons along the top right of the screen likely representing the "Everyone!" options + locations & students (and teacher??)
• Possibly low poly models running around the world again (again, kinda hurts, especially since they look to be AA-style low poly instead of again, what Koikatsu did.)
• An ESPECIALLY big differentiation from Koikatsu's "all girls except you" school format, male students are back
• The above opening up all sorts of possibilities lost between AA/AA2 & Koikatsu, hopefully such as proper interactions and relationships between NPCs, and those also affecting you in return, etc.
• Even the pink and blue style is seemingly coming back with the textbox seen at the end of the teaser, not to MENTION the full high poly character view when you talk to them.

A lot of this surely goes/went without saying, but in case the comparisons weren't drawn out yet, this literally to me can't be anything but. The gameplay is already at it's core looking to be identical. All that's left is seeing what new additions they can come up with. It's been 10 years. 10. Years.

I can't help but to hope that this ends up, after all this time, being AA's AA3 to ILLUSION's previous AG3 that would get raved about long ago as well. I also hope that the ABSOLUTE worst thing about this is that it's IL2CPP, because I'm hoping that it being AA3/Successor/whatever will finally be what it takes for people to be inspired enough to really try this time around.

That said, no matter what once again speaking here, at least we get Koikatsu/Honey Come level character customization, so this should be REALLY good at least too!

I don't mind pre-rendered backgrounds as long as they look good and it means better performance and there are a good number of them and a good variety. I too would prefer 3d environments but performance is more important for me.

If it means better performance then I'm fine with lower poly models, as long as they don't look any worse than AA2 I'll be fine. With that being said hopefully the models they use when we're talking to someone are at least that of Koikatsu/Honey Come quality.

I personally like there being other male students. It makes it feel more like a real academy and not just a "Harem Simulator". If you want all female students then I'm sure you will be able to set the class to be nothing but female students/teachers, even playing as a female student yourself. On a side note, I hope we're able to have futanari player characters and students/teachers. Also have the ability to switch the character we control.

This is what worries me the most. Will the other students interact with each other and build relationships with each other or is the students running around the screen be just for show? Will it be in depth like AA2 or will this be a glorified Koikatsu with a few AA features sprinkled in? One thing I liked doing in AA2 was seeing how different personalities interacted with each other and how relationships formed between them. I liked how if a girl tried to talk to me another girl would be like "What are you doing talking to Senpai?". I liked how the world felt somewhat alive and the girls weren't just zombies walking around. Hopefully it's something like AA2 with a few Kaoikatsu features mixed in, but only time will tell.

Reactions: Dserved and KekKoo

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
KekKoo I feel you buddy, but for as much this "AA" spiritual succesor might sound incredible, I just can't picture a scenario where it makes sence, let me give you a bit of my tought process for this:

Even though this is Illusion just re-branded and most likely under the same parent company (if not a fact to be under them), the truth is Illusion had to "close down" due to financial problems and that's evident on the declining sales and overall less success with each release. After re-branding they did improved alot (from KKS to HC there's a mayor improvemt) and even with HC positive reception (let's asume it did well), I just can't see them taking a finantially risky move like undertaking a complex and more demanding project so early in their carrer as Illgames, nor can see the parent company greenlighting such project without ensuring that... Well... They get some "name recognition".

We can only speculate and belive me, I kinda think is a possibility, I just can't say right away "yeah it's the AA succesor" (would like to be proven wrong, ofc).

• Wow
Reactions: soundengineer

Bocoboco

Jan 18, 2018
I wonder if 12 characters is the max you can have now, based on the relationship screen in that video? I'd be okay with that. I stopped playing full classes in AA2 a long time ago.

Still, we're actually so fucking back, I can't believe it.

Reactions: KekKoo

SoulDeoxys

Oct 23, 2021
View attachment 2896565

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:

If you're experiencing problems with the game, try to download and put it in the "\BepInEx\patchers" folder​

Code:
Release R1
<--------------------->

no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it on [B][URL="https://dlshop.illu-member.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=201"]DMM[/URL] or [URL="https://store.steampowered.com/app/1073440/"]Steam[/URL][/B] (~.~)v
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 21.06.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game

(*) = Optional mod
(**) = Utility

[B]Updated in this release:[/B]
[url]https://betterpaste.me/?e6bb73609c1ed546#3QgBzE6QaW1HqRg65dKWP3RWDEtqvDL6eP8BLiD1QwJ5[/url]

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://universalhentai.com[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/SzSz1yZt[/url]
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)
Good morning-afternoon-night, excuse me for responding to such an old message, I don't quite understand how to Modify Honey Come, I downloaded it from here, is that the full version? or everything else is copy and paste in the folder? I feel there are more things missing and I don't understand almost anything.

HM108

May 2, 2019
Full announcement in JP on Friday, very likely to be thursday night in ET timezone(s) This version of this video comes straight from the as opposed to the which is slightly shorter.

We're really back.
View attachment 3728219
1718274225825.png

WE ARE SO FUCKING BACK

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes