Nowaru

Nov 8, 2017
is there an uncensored version?
It's been mentioned a couple of times, but the lastest repack by comes preinstalled with an uncensor patch. Last time I checked it's still janky though, it looks fine for the girls but gets very weird for the guy parts in some animations. I generally turn it off, but at least it's an option if you don't want the pixels.

I hope it's not just a Room Girl reskin with few new features
Oh damn, and here I almost managed to forget that thing.

And with HC being literally a reskinned HS2 it could be possible, but... let's just hope they learnt from that failure.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
New info on the"system" and a .
Wow, this actually starts to look like Artificial Academy 3. Way more than 12 characters, can play and switch whoever you want, characters act on their own and for relationships on their own, group activities. Should be hard to fuck it up. Now lets watch them fuck it up anyway.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I'm just hoping that with only 12 personalities, they have some way of making them unique or different using quirks or something. Never played either of the AA games, so maybe its a pointless worry but meh

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
And something else I just noticed while checking out that website, the male characters are text only, at least I assume in reference to while having a convo with them, which either way is weird

*Male characters will only be displayed in text.
※男性キャラはテキスト表示のみとなります。
Edit: Just cause I don't wanna pile on more comments.
I don't quite understand this blurb about males only appearing in text, when there's quite a few screenshots/pics on the same website that seems to show the male characters. Its confusing to say the least. For reference, what I quoted above is in the section of the website that covers the personalities, and its under the 2 Male ones

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
Edit: Just cause I don't wanna pile on more comments.
I don't quite understand this blurb about males only appearing in text, when there's quite a few screenshots/pics on the same website that seems to show the male characters. Its confusing to say the least. For reference, what I quoted above is in the section of the website that covers the personalities, and its under the 2 Male ones
They probably mean that males won't have voice overs. They'll just have quiet text boxes, while women have full voice acting. It's quite normal for Ill(ussion)Games.

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
They probably mean that males won't have voice overs. They'll just have quiet text boxes, while women have full voice acting. It's quite normal for Ill(ussion)Games.
If so, that's disappointing, but at least better than nothing. Especially when there's only 2 personalities for males, and for some reason I doubt any dlc's or updates will add many more male ones :KEK: :LUL:

Jan 5, 2021
If so, that's disappointing, but at least better than nothing. Especially when there's only 2 personalities for males, and for some reason I doubt any dlc's or updates will add many more male ones :KEK: :LUL:
Modders can Probably implement voices and/or personalities from AA2. They did KK personalities in AA2, so its all possible.

1719144757527.png

Baltidouble

Apr 21, 2020
Hello friends, I need your help. I installed the game and when I press "Play game" or whatever the first option is, it goes through when you encounter the pink haired girl, the screen turns white and zooms into herself in slow motion, but no text appears so I can't continue. I reinstalled the game and it still happens. Does someone have a fix or smth to help me to be able to play the game?

Kuromarutaur

Jun 19, 2020
Words cannot express how happy i am, after so many years, finally we are getting Artificial Academy 3.
Even if it will be just a carbon copy of AA2 gameplay with HoneyCome visuals, it will still be leagues above HoneyCome and Room Girl.
Edit: Spend some time using Google translation app on new game site, yep, it's a AA clone, and it is great.

Last edited:

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
anything on NTR content?
Considering the promotional material specifically have the second guy designed to look like a less-skeevy version of a generic antagonist from an NTR story it'll probably be a thing through some mechanic at the very least if it's not done in the way AA2 does.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I'm just hoping that with only 12 personalities, they have some way of making them unique or different using quirks or something. Never played either of the AA games, so maybe its a pointless worry but meh
AA2 had traits that changed the way characters would behave but not the dialogue I don't really get the vibe they'd do that here, to me it seems more like some of the characters during the later section of the trailer are probably just randos to make the areas seem less empty as earlier it was shown you could only choose 12 characters(And a few of them look like they're kinda doing the no eyes thing generic background characters have in anime-style stuff but it's hard to tell with how far away they are from the camera).

Schulth

Dec 22, 2021
Can any of you former players/fans of AA/AA2 give me a TLDR of the game and its mechanics? and how it compares to Koikatsu for example...

Jan 5, 2021
Can any of you former players/fans of AA/AA2 give me a TLDR of the game and its mechanics? and how it compares to Koikatsu for example...
I'm no expert but...

AA/AA2

tldr: Basically make your own School and its Students and enjoy the daily lives / activities of them during the process with the help of "AI". You can control anyone you want to play during that day as well. Game is known adjusting a lot of character traits and personalities in order to get the behaviour you want for all the characters you choose to send.

- You can control any character who's present in the school roster
- You can also be the teacher of a class
- Has a LOT more different character traits to adjust a personality of that character (like being a slave, an evil yandere or a schemer)
- Conversations can be succesvol depending on who you're talking to.
- You can make friends or enemies with eachother.
- Group activities
- Official Male Voices
- You can balance the Male/Female ratio of your class. You can also make it so that they are straight, bi or gay. Or have them loyal or unloyal with their partner(s).
- etc

KK

tldr: You play as a dude who's invited to study at a Girl only school and run his own school club. Compared to AA/AA2, This game has a LOT more tools for Character Creation (looks, body, clotches, etc) and has a big modding community.

- You can ONLY control your protagonist.
- There are Story related stuff present. A bit like a Light Novel like.
- Like mentioned, focuses a LOT more on having many options for Character Creation (do not be mistakes with Character Behaviour, traits, personality). The database of different characters and costume mods are gigantic.
- There is only 1 dude and the rest are Female students (unless there's a mod for it?)
- Characters (controlled by AI) compared to AA/AA2 are less likely to adjust themselves based on what happens everything outside of you talking with them. So you're the only one who can change how they feel, although it doesn't feel very notable compared to AA/AA2.
- No male voices.
- You can go on dates outside of your school (non-dlc). You can also attend more locations if you're with someone who you're in a relationship with. (DLC)
- Bunch of random stuff like that you can attend a (fake/real) wedding of you and your partner.
- etc

2.90 star(s) 26 Votes