Jun 6, 2017
The new game is called " Summer Vacation! Scramble" (google translate). The game takes place during summer vacation in "a certain town".

12 personalities (10 female and 2 male). It doesn't say if we'll be able to have more than 12 people in our town but by the looks of it 12 will be the limit (without mods or updates). 12 is fine but that makes me worry about 1 of 2 things. 1 there will be a lot of empty spaces on the map or 2 there won't be a lot of places to explore. I hope we're able to choose the personalities of our residents and are not forced to have every personality type in our town even if it means having 2 or more of one personality. Also, I hope that the traits we add to our characters can make them differ from other characters with that personality.

Apparently, the characters in our town can do part-time jobs which is interesting and could make the town feel more "living". Also, we can have one-on-one romances or start a harem. I wonder if the "virtue" system will return making it harder/ near impossible to start a relationship with someone with high virtue already in a relationship or someone with low virtue to have sex with you regardless of their relationship status to you or anyone else in the town (and everything else in between).

Also, the website mentions unlocking an "inner voice" and in the trailer, it seems like you'll be able to hear the girl's thoughts. Hopefully, they show up on screen for the English translation.

Reactions: MrCsModsandGames

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Summer Vacation looking pretty good its cool how that game is gonna have a simular gameplay mech like aa2. Cant wait to try this once it comes out

Jan 5, 2021
The new game is called " Summer Vacation! Scramble" (google translate). The game takes place during summer vacation in "a certain town".

12 personalities (10 female and 2 male). It doesn't say if we'll be able to have more than 12 people in our town but by the looks of it 12 will be the limit (without mods or updates). 12 is fine but that makes me worry about 1 of 2 things. 1 there will be a lot of empty spaces on the map or 2 there won't be a lot of places to explore. I hope we're able to choose the personalities of our residents and are not forced to have every personality type in our town even if it means having 2 or more of one personality. Also, I hope that the traits we add to our characters can make them differ from other characters with that personality.

Apparently, the characters in our town can do part-time jobs which is interesting and could make the town feel more "living". Also, we can have one-on-one romances or start a harem. I wonder if the "virtue" system will return making it harder/ near impossible to start a relationship with someone with high virtue already in a relationship or someone with low virtue to have sex with you regardless of their relationship status to you or anyone else in the town (and everything else in between).

Also, the website mentions unlocking an "inner voice" and in the trailer, it seems like you'll be able to hear the girl's thoughts. Hopefully, they show up on screen for the English translation.
Aside from voices (tho they might add more during the release or in the future) most of the other stuff like the amount of people in a class can be fixed by the modders no doubt.

AA3 is secretly real folks.

Rampersandy

Jan 28, 2023
ILLGAMES new title "Summer Vacation! Scramble" will probably not have mods as much as the older titles. So it's a slight upgrade from HoneyCome cause it has some sort of gameplay besides making characters and fuckin'.

No push-up bras and tops, no different vaginas, no more extra sliders for more detailed creations yada yada yada. Sadge.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Really hope the Ai for the new "AA3" will be an upgrade to AA2's. Game was already top notch but they dropped the possibilities and made milk cows for years that don't provide "fun" anymore

Reactions: SquidLord69

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Wasn't there some controversy surrounding the new Illgames? Something about modding and or them saying they own the rights to all mods? Maybe it's harder to mod now or something? Can't remember

aboba54

Feb 22, 2021
Modding was restricted in Illusion's ToS too, but it didn't stop anyone and I doubt they would sue someone anyway. The modding is harder now because they use IL2CPP code translator instead of Mono, which gives better performance but barely has any modding tools for now.
Wasn't there some controversy surrounding the new Illgames? Something about modding and or them saying they own the rights to all mods? Maybe it's harder to mod now or something? Can't remember

Last edited:

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Modding was restricted in Illusion's ToS too, but it didn't stop anyone and I doubt they would sue someone anyway. The modding is harder now because they use IL2CPP code translator instead of Mono, which gives better performance but barely has any modding tools for now.
I like your pfp =]

Dave 237

May 29, 2018

anything on NTR content?

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
I somehow missed this and got it today and i have to say: The namechange of the company is the only realy evolution or change they had in the last 10 or so years...I hope the mentioned summer game is finally going to be a game and not a glorified animation with mousewheel speedchanging menu.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
Japanese devs are so fucking illiterate and dumb when it comes to the Internet and the Modding scene. I still remember some guys from capcom comparing modding your legally owned game to pirating it.

SquidLord69

Mar 28, 2020
Japanese devs are so fucking illiterate and dumb when it comes to the Internet and the Modding scene. I still remember some guys from capcom comparing modding your legally owned game to pirating it.
More often than not it's not the devs that want those things, but some stupid laws they have to follow, or some egomaniac executive trying to get his own game, and ruin it for everyone else.

I'm pretty sure those things get implemented bad on purpose so that the devs can say they did all they could, but they don't actually ruin the modding more than necessary to keep their jobs.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Well, SquidLord69 you're not wrong but there's more to that, it's also a PR thing, recognize the Capcom debacle that's going on right now?, their "war on mods" thing, while mods are ussually seen in a good light for the public it's also a liability specially if it opens up the chance of the studio or publisher to being sued; Say some moron decides to hide malware in a mod, it's complicated but .dll mods can do, then hell lets loose and becomes an internet shitstorm, now you're implicated since your game is modable and in a way you provided no "safety measures" (even though a rational person would have themselves accountable ofc), or imagine the "moding Keanu in CP2077 to have sex to him" dilema, yeah sure not CDPR's fault, but you didn't outlaw the possibility and someone has to be responsable.

TL;DR: By stating that mods are a violation of the ToS is just a way for studios/publishers to cover up their own ass, and to be honest, their finantial investment into legal expenses that come from suing a moder just to snatch a few grand out of them is not even worth it, and very little amount of companies would do proced with legal actions... That's more for cheater like the recently won case from Rockstar that crushed a cheat-creating company, look it up, it was wild.

Reactions: Misguided/Entity

playerboy123

Aug 3, 2017
Well, SquidLord69 you're not wrong but there's more to that, it's also a PR thing, recognize the Capcom debacle that's going on right now?, their "war on mods" thing, while mods are ussually seen in a good light for the public it's also a liability specially if it opens up the chance of the studio or publisher to being sued; Say some moron decides to hide malware in a mod, it's complicated but .dll mods can do, then hell lets loose and becomes an internet shitstorm, now you're implicated since your game is modable and in a way you provided no "safety measures" (even though a rational person would have themselves accountable ofc), or imagine the "moding Keanu in CP2077 to have sex to him" dilema, yeah sure not CDPR's fault, but you didn't outlaw the possibility and someone has to be responsable.

TL;DR: By stating that mods are a violation of the ToS is just a way for studios/publishers to cover up their own ass, and to be honest, their finantial investment into legal expenses that come from suing a moder just to snatch a few grand out of them is not even worth it, and very little amount of companies would do proced with legal actions... That's more for cheater like the recently won case from Rockstar that crushed a cheat-creating company, look it up, it was wild.
i am curious of where your gif are from like which game of videos

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes