VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.2 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
base_image.jpg

Overview:

The story begins with the fact that you move with your mother, sister and brother to another country to your aunt, leaving your dad alone in a complete misunderstanding of what is happening. But it's unlikely that your dad will leave everything as it is, he has good connections, and it's only a matter of time before he finds you and learns the bitter truth.
Thread Updated: 2024-02-20
Release Date: 2024-02-17
Developer: Fuuccck - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Ep. 2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So, you have a brother in an incest-harem game. How does that work exactly?
Sharing? NTR? Gay? Sissification (I see a transformation tag)?
Yeah I see no cheating tag, yet dad is around, so probably sis/cousins/aunt but no mom situation? Also the brother situation + transformation screams that to me, or at least the sis/family has some enhancements at some point.

Imo it'd be cool if the brother is like a wing man and/or MC can help him get someone he likes in exchange for him helping MC. Would be great if its not hostile with the brother if they stay as a dude.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
HopingForABrighterFuture-EP2v0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Fuuccck

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But it's unlikely that your dad will leave everything as it is, he has good connections, and it's only a matter of time before he finds you and learns the bitter truth **that you are fucking your family and thanks to this he awakens his inner sissy/cuck :KEK:**
200.gif
Certainly the overview doesn't explain much.

Dev, it would be nice if you could put some information about the planned tags in the "Genre Spoiler" part or maybe some general information in "Dev Notes".
For example, about the transformation tag, what is the transformation here, M to F, supernatural (demon, succubus), is it the Mc or another character that is affected?

Leaving that aside, are the other kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
i'm guessing brother will get "transformation" tag
would prefer "trap" or "trans" instead, you never get to fuck little bro in incest-harem, but genderswap can work in a bind too

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Looking at the first preview, I'd say half the family is failed transformation experiments. Especially that poor girl with the blue hair. There's no way she could have that physique and be a living human. She looks more like a zombie that's been dead for two years.

Maybe an alien?

No. Just no.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote