Identify Horheristo community post identification

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

bleacher333

Jul 12, 2018

I think I saw this game before when it was still Untranslated, but can't remember the name.

Plazaza

Feb 3, 2019
A little rant:
His reasoning from what I remember was that he's risking himself by uploading these contents on YouTube to give those games some exposure, and you are expected to support him in return for it. Because anyone else who tries doing it would get banned.
It sounds reasonable at first glance until you realize there are Youtubers like who do exactly this and still doing fine without locking the game title behind paywalls.
One time he gave a shoutout to a creator and a link to their Twitter account.
Said Creator expressed their dissatisfaction that this guy used their work without their permission and even linked it to their ALT ACCOUNT.

If you haven't already, I recommend watching this video to learn more about this scumbag.

Anyway, he made a bloated belly edit of The Nekoronomicon Girl.
1702907430530.png
from
1702907651481.png

Sauce?
1702907543427.png
1702907559117.png

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
His reasoning from what I remember was that he's risking himself by uploading these contents on YouTube to give those games some exposure, and you are expected to support him in return for it. Because anyone else who tries doing it would get banned.
It sounds reasonable at first glance until you realize there are Youtubers like who do exactly this and still doing fine without locking the game title behind paywalls.
One time he gave a shoutout to a creator and a link to their Twitter account.
Said Creator expressed their dissatisfaction that this guy used their work without their permission and even linked it to their ALT ACCOUNT.

If you haven't already, I recommend watching this video to learn more about this scumbag.
Yeah he's a shithead and that "hurr durr I'm risking myself by uploading these videos you guys" was always bullshit to drive traffic towards his patreon/onlyfans where he would sell the name of the game.

I said this 2-3 years ago in one of the first comments on this thread but back when he was still known as Horheristo he had his videos set to approved-comments only because people kept leaking the name in the comments. He'd throw temper tantrums on other sites, he was very butthurt about it because he knew that other than finding out the names of the games there wasn't much reason to subscribe to his patreon/onlyfans. I think he stopped with the butthurt comments because people kept clowning on him in places he couldn't personally moderate.

Thanks for the video, I'm glad to see there's more people calling him out on his crap. I hope his channel gets taken down one day.

Reactions: Klonoa723

rettani

Jan 7, 2021
Hi again. It's a bit hard to search this thread so I will just ask for help here.

can someonme name these games?
Game 1:

Game 2:

Game 3:

Game 4:

Geber77

May 11, 2020
Screenshots for twitter please, if it's still there. A maybe new and a recycled community post for SpunkStock.

All the patreon posts I've seen have given the names, sometimes links to store pages etc. It's occasionally slow to update with the latest ones but you can view them on Kemono.
i guess it got deleted, sorry for the inconvenience. basically a pixelated game with giant woman that has some sorts of plug in her anus with chain attached.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes