Agurk

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck on the day you meet Leah, it tells you to talk to her at night but her house is under development and after I found the yellow note in the bathroom it says to go there at Saturday night but nothing happens there either, I can't talk to anyone.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Codes
IC - 133455
Money - 144588

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.
is there a trick to the promo codes? I currently have $10 i went to the phone clicked on gift icon. Inputted the promo code 144588 for money hit enter and still have $10

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Unfortunately, this dev is under the belief that he can just throw everything behind a paywall and that the sheep will just flock there with credit cards in hand. Instead of offering the full service and enticing users to become supporters due to the amount of work and goodwill the dev offers he wants you to pay for everything, to include the changelog. Numerous suggestions have been made of the most basic game play elements to assist the user in how to navigate the sandbox. These are all met with lip service and a token head nod. Honestly, at this point just unpack the game and you will find the "promo code" in the files. It is evident the only concern here is how to soak the most from a customer, not to provide a solid, stable platform.
I'd be the first to say that I don't support a single developer anymore, not only because I can get the games here for free and I have other more important stuff to spend money on but also because the majority of devs are taking three months making an update that should have taken one month and by then I have lost interest in the game.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
I'm stuck on the day you meet Leah, it tells you to talk to her at night but her house is under development and after I found the yellow note in the bathroom it says to go there at Saturday night but nothing happens there either, I can't talk to anyone.
check the time too.
just visit the mentioned place at the exact time.

in your case it is night, so at "NIGHT" just go to map and click the "beach area" side or something and the event will continue automatically

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone else got an error when opening last message in the cellphone?

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I'd be the first to say that I don't support a single developer anymore, not only because I can get the games here for free and I have other more important stuff to spend money on but also because the majority of devs are taking three months making an update that should have taken one month and by then I have lost interest in the game.
I still support many games that I found here. You can easily identify the devs that take their titles seriously. I mean let's be honest, this site has nearly 3 million members, you will never find a better way to get exposure for an adult game. There is no way in hell that playing with the antics that are on this thread will get my support. I pretty much just come back to see how many more people leave upset at the grabfest.

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I still support many games that I found here. You can easily identify the devs that take their titles seriously. I mean let's be honest, this site has nearly 3 million members, you will never find a better way to get exposure for an adult game. There is no way in hell that playing with the antics that are on this thread will get my support. I pretty much just come back to see how many more people leave upset at the grabfest.
Yeah for me it should exist more Game creator like The creator of Treasure of nadja they are awesome devs good quality and continious updates but sad thing is not every dev is like this

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Here you go!
Hmmm... thanks, I guess. Problem is, that handbag is never there for me. No time of the day, no day of the week.

Edit: And thanks for the save, but I'd much rather do it myself. Unfortunately something I can't find needs to be triggered and so I'm completely stuck 15min into the game.

Orlox

Nov 11, 2016
Codes
IC - 133455
Money - 144588

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.
It also sounds like something that would be risky (and dumb) for a dev to do if they want to keep their Patreon page.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmmm... thanks, I guess. Problem is, that handbag is never there for me. No time of the day, no day of the week.
yea same for me. only instance i can think is when she has hurried to work and forgot thingies and if that's true then it's 1 most stupid things done.

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
I thank everyone who gave useful suggestions in the comments, I managed to get to the end of this update without problems, perhaps the only one I found, is that when my sister is in the shower, the scene repeats itself continuously, morning afternoon night, practically my sister is locked in the shower h24:unsure:

Reactions: Demon hepperle
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes