Sep 28, 2018
Gotta admit, out of "Remastered," "Reloaded", "Rebooted" etc. that devs assign to their remakes, "Recycling" wins hands down by virtue of self-deprecating humor and "Truth in Advertising" (y) :D

Edit: Doh, I notice the title has now been changed to "Reworking"
The word 'remastered' just gives me PTSD working with a certain abridger and watching them 'remaster' the same content over and over and over again.

Xand

Oct 16, 2016
Codes for v0.9. This changes with every version.

IC - 131213
Money - 005500
Money 2 - 585085

It's a dick move by hiding patreon banned content on patreon behind a patreon paywall. Not to mention hypocritical.

UPDATE 10.06.2021

I personally don't play this game anymore because I find it to be a waste of bandwidth.

for all versions post v0.9, you can find the codes by following this method.

Download UNREN

Select option 1, let it finish, then press 1 again and select option 2.

Go to this directory - Horizon_of_passion-0.9-pc\game\scripts and open the file screens_general.rpy with a text editor like notepad or notepad++

you'll find the codes there.

Hopefully the dev wises up and stops this hypocrisy.

Last edited:

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Isn't this a piracy site?
Unfortunately, this dev is under the belief that he can just throw everything behind a paywall and that the sheep will just flock there with credit cards in hand. Instead of offering the full service and enticing users to become supporters due to the amount of work and goodwill the dev offers he wants you to pay for everything, to include the changelog. Numerous suggestions have been made of the most basic game play elements to assist the user in how to navigate the sandbox. These are all met with lip service and a token head nod. Honestly, at this point just unpack the game and you will find the "promo code" in the files. It is evident the only concern here is how to soak the most from a customer, not to provide a solid, stable platform.

fridgehog

Jun 16, 2020
The original is better than the rework from a game-play point of view.

Putting one of the primary draws of this game behind a paywall is likely to hack off potential supporters, who want to check incest content quality before paying. Paywall content should be for extra's and other non-plot elements. I don't think your financial model will work.

This, combined with the lack of a hint system/walk-through, cripples the game to the point where I don't think it's really viable anymore.

Not for me, which is a shame because I thought it had potential at the beginning.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
where do you get the key to moms room?\ Nevermind found it
Mind sharing with the rest of the class where you found it?

Edit: This games seriously needs a hint system. Completely stuck after 15 minutes. That's no fun. locked doors, no spare key. saw the store clerk at night who told me to leave, no more interactions in the school.

Last edited:

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
wow, a rework from a rework ....and allwithin 150mb ^^so what u reworked ? images are the same, quality is the same, u used another font ?

Reactions: TokyoR

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Edit: This games seriously needs a hint system. Completely stuck after 15 minutes. That's no fun. locked doors, no spare key. saw the store clerk at night who told me to leave, no more interactions in the school.
that and walkthrough has been only asked "few" times since orig. version.

Reactions: Madridfan

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
that and walkthrough has been only asked "few" times since orig. version.
So can you help me then perhaps? Where can I find the spare key to mom's bedroom and what about sister's door? :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So can you help me then perhaps? Where can I find the spare key to mom's bedroom and what about sister's door? :)
I Have No Fucking Clue. I asked on it on this thread versions ago but no answer and dev just said read text carefully.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I Have No Fucking Clue. I asked on it on this thread versions ago but no answer and dev just said read text carefully.
:LOL: Alright then, if one of us finds out we'll let each other know, deal?

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes